Is there another nation in the world that permits as much free speech as the U.S.?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I'd certainly like to believe there are. Do you know of any?

Yes. You definitely need to get out more often. There is little appreciable difference between the US and most other democratic nations. We do have the first amendment, which is sort of special, but in practice you would not be able to tell much difference, unless you were a racist in nations like Germany where they have laws against certain speech

Last edited:
Yes. You definitely need to get out more often. There is little appreciable difference between the US and most other democratic nations.

Thanks. Which nations are they? It's certainly not Britain, Canada, France, Germany or Australia. So, again, which nations have more freedom of speech than the U.S.?

Yes. You definitely need to get out more often. There is little appreciable difference between the US and most other democratic nations.

Thanks. Which nations are they? It's certainly not Britain, Canada, France, Germany or Australia. So, again, which nations have more freedom of speech than the U.S.?
Most everyone would not be able to tell the difference living in Britain, Canada, France, Germany or Australia. Like I said before, some racists and NAzis might, but they aren't normal people

Nope; the US allows more bullshit coming from brain dead fvcks than any other nation

especially on internet forums :206:
Prime example ^^^^

we can have a few beers together, and we can talk some bullshit too :happy-1:

Me & Rocko are gonna go have a few beers & talk some shit like grown ups; I MIGHT EVEN THROW SOME RIB RACKS ON THE SMOKER and folks can come over and pig on some pig :20: NOW, who is down wit dat???

Yes. You definitely need to get out more often. There is little appreciable difference between the US and most other democratic nations. We do have the first amendment, which is sort of special, but in practice you would not be able to tell much difference, unless you were a racist in nations like Germany where they have laws against certain speech

Exactly they don't have the 2nd to back up free speech..

The closest country that I know that has free speech similar to the US is Ireland.

Most everyone would not be able to tell the difference living in Britain, Canada, France, Germany or Australia. Like I said before, some racists and NAzis might, but they aren't normal people

But those nations have "hate speech" laws and people have been prosecuted for breaking those laws. So it seems that citizens of those nations have LESS freedom of speech than do American Citizens. I presume that you don't actually know of another nation that has more freedom of speech than Americans have.

Exactly they don't have the 2nd to back up free speech..

The closest country that I know that has free speech similar to the US is Ireland.

Does Ireland have "hate speech" laws?

Racism against white people in Germany is 100% legal.

Reporters without borders has a country ranking on it.
There are actually 44 countries with more press freedom than uSA.
Actually there aren’t.
There were 6 journalists killed in USA.

Remember in the usa, press is enemy of the people.
The press is very much the enemy of the people in Europe and dozens have been killed by the Muslims that they have bowed down to.

Actually there aren’t.

The press is very much the enemy of the people in Europe and dozens have been killed by the Muslims that they have bowed down to.
Trump was referring to US press.
But in europe, youre probably referring to this.

Its laughable to think that our country has press freedom when our president praises gianforte for body-slamming a reporter.

Actually there aren’t.

Trump was referring to US press.
But in europe, youre probably referring to this.

Its laughable to think that our country has press freedom when our president praises gianforte for body-slamming a reporter.
He didn’t praise him for body-slamming a reporter. He admired the alpha male traits Gianforte possesses and shows by slamming an impersonator of the press.

Obviously it would be ludicrous to be able to attack anyone anywhere just because they have a camera.

Forum List

Back