Is There Any Media Outlet That Is Truly Non-Partisan?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
The thread title sums it up perfectly. Any? Even a single obscure outlet? Anywhere?

magic-8-ball-answer.png

Your media has been taken over by corporate power, just like your political process, that's all.

No human is entirely non-partisan. Media is comprised of humans. There are decisions made every second, every minute about what will be reported on and what will be skipped, how much time to give to a certain subject, etc.
Giving equal time or covering both sides of the issue is the best anyone can do. It seems lately, though, that people feel free to invalidate any outlet that expresses an opinion they do not like. That is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. We were taught how to sort through fact vs. opinion, and how to determine if something is believable. So if people would use their brains instead of incessantly whining, there would actually be no problem.
I would love to see the media be more straightforward and less entertainment centered, actually spend time diving deep into issues, but only PBS does that now. I remember when 20/20 and 60 Minutes used to be like that. But that was decades ago.

Your media has been taken over by corporate power, just like your political process, that's all.
Oh, Fenton. Sometimes I just want to bake you a nice apple crisp and serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream, put a smile on that face.

No. Most Media Outlets in the US are controlled by Government and just a handful of large Corporations. The US Media is one entity now. It's a 'Government/Corporate Media Complex.' Everything is scripted and acted.

There is no actual 'News' anymore. There is only scripted Government/Corporate propaganda. Americans don't receive real information. They get what their Masters give em. The Media may play the old Left Vs. Right/R Vs. D game, but in the end, they do what they're told. They serve the Government/Corporate Complex.

Here have a good laugh, or a good cry. US 'News' is fake...

No. Most Media Outlets in the US are controlled by Government and just a handful of large Corporations. The US Media is one entity now. It's a 'Government/Corporate Media Complex.' Everything is scripted and acted.

There is no actual 'News' anymore. There is only scripted Government/Corporate propaganda. Americans don't receive real information. They get what their Masters give em. The Media may play the old Left Vs. Right/R Vs. D game, but in the end, they do what they're told. They serve the Government/Corporate Complex.

Bout how I see it... But one would think that at least on the web; some actual journalists would be making some noise. Besides wikileaks.

The thread title sums it up perfectly. Any? Even a single obscure outlet? Anywhere?
Some media outlets are MUCH worse than others when it comes to partisan hackery. Some are deliberately aligned for or against a cause. They purposely lie.

So let's not pretend the problem is media bias, shall we? The problem is that the propaganda outlets give the rubes exactly what the rubes want to hear. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The problem isn't the media. It's the goddam willful stupidity and ignorance of the rubes.

Bias is precisely why I always ask for the source material when a rube links to a known propaganda mill. If a rube is linking to a known propaganda mill when the original source is available, you should be smelling the stench of a giant rat. It's a sure sign of manufactured bullshit. Pay particular notice when it is about this or that legislation. Why is it the rubes NEVER link to the actual legislation? Because they want to be lied to instead.

You would think a rube would stop depending on a propaganda mill when he or she has been repeatedly shown they are being lied to.

The operative word being "think". They just don't do it. They get right back in line for more lies. That's why I say they DESERVE to be lied to.

I can't tell you how many times I have seen the rubes post links from hack sights claiming Obama has just signed this or that Executive Order. It never occurs to them to go and read the actual Executive Order. The vast, vast, vast majority of the time, there is no such Executive Order. They were lied to.

And they get right back in line.

Examples abound of this behavior.

VERY frustrating.

So don't be blaming the businesses who make their bread and butter off these creduloids. As long as the model works, they will continue to make bank off their idiot customers.

Bout how I see it... But one would think that at least on the web; some actual journalists would be making some noise. Besides wikileaks.

Some are, but they're a tiny minority. Wikileaks has actually given the American People a very rare wonderful gift. It's given them the gift of truth and reality. It's briefly waking them up from the Matrix. Now, they'll either go back to sleep or wake up to reality. I suspect most will go back to sleep. It's very sad.

Some are, but they're a tiny minority. Wikileaks has actually given the American People a very rare wonderful gift. It's given them the gift of truth and reality. It's briefly waking them up from the Matrix. Now, they'll either go back to sleep or wake up to reality. I suspect most will go back to sleep. It's very sad.

And yet the rubes didn't read the emails even though that material is available. Instead, people like Donald Trump cited manufactured bullshit from a hack site which could have easily and quickly been debunked if he had demanded to see the source material.

It says something very scary about Donald Trump and his Chumps that they all so easily and so quickly they fell for a lie hook, line, and sinker when the source material was right there in front of them.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

This just reinforces the point in my first post.

And yet the rubes didn't read the emails even though that material is available. Instead, people like Donald Trump cited manufactured bullshit from a hack site which could have easily and quickly been debunked if he had demanded to see the source material.

It says something very scary about Donald Trump and his Chumps that they all so easily and so quickly they fell for a lie hook, line, and sinker when the source material was right there in front of them.

In fairness the exact same can be said of the majority of Hillary's supporters. Relying on the pundits to cherry pick, and interpret select quotes. That kind of apathy knows no political bounds.

It says something very scary about Donald Trump and his Chumps that so easily and so quickly they fell for a lie hook, line, and sinker when the source material was right there in front of them.

Wikileaks is providing the only real news & information Americans will ever receive in their entire lives. Now what they do with the information, is up to them. These incredibly brave folks are risking their lives to give the American People such a rare gift. They're currently being hunted by the Globalist Elite Establishment.

So, Americans really should check it out and get informed. Because this could be the last bit of truth and reality they'll ever receive. The Elites will kill and imprison to stop it. So take the red pill, or take the blue pill. The choice is yours. I hope most decide to take the blue pill.

In fairness the exact same can be said of the majority of Hillary's supporters. Relying on the pundits to cherry pick, and interpret select quotes. That kind of apathy knows no political bounds.

In the recent Wikileaks release, one of her lead handlers is quoted as saying, "We need to hold onto power by way of creating an unaware compliant citizenry."

It's right there. They've told you their plans. Are most listening though? I would say probably not.

In the recent Wikileaks release, one of her lead handlers is quoted as saying, "We need to hold onto power by way of creating an unaware compliant citizenry."

It's right there. They've told you their plans. Are most listening though? I would say probably not.

Maybe if it was new, but you can see by legislative history in the US that compliance or subjugation, has always been the aim of our politicians.......

Yes, it just depends on what you chose to label them that makes the difference. If you're looking for a news outlet without an opinion or a host, writer, producer etc that has no voting record or opinion then, my friend, you are looking for a Unicorn

Yes, it just depends on what you chose to label them that makes the difference. If you're looking for a news outlet without an opinion or a host, writer, producer etc that has no voting record or opinion then, my friend, you are looking for a Unicorn
yeah, there has never been a bias media outlet in the past of the USA.

500x281

yeah, there has never been a bias media outlet in the past of the USA.

500x281

Every living person has bias....Again if someone is looking for a robot to deliver the news thats fair :confused:

Forum List

Back