Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I dont believe in impeaching presidents because you dont like their policies. THey were elected usually on those things and thats how it works.
But it seems the Left are simply committed to the idea that Obama is unimpeachable. IRS scandal, Chokepoint. It doesnt seem to matter.
So is there anything Obama can do that would earn him impeachment and removal from office? If he took bribes would someone point out in many parts of the world that's normal so it makes it OK? If he sold secrets to China like Clinton would someone defend it as a good foreign policy move? Let's hear it.

A president may be impeached because the sky is blue; winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter altogether.
Non-answer noted.
That is the answer, if the Senate will not move to impeach there can be no impeachment. Plus, the president has to actually do something illegal.
Obama has done things that are illegal.
But your answer was not an answer to my question.
Yes it is, until he does something that pisses off the senate there can be no impeachment.

What the fuck is the matter with the failed Republican Congress?

They have held the Congress for a month and have yet to impeach the Kenyan. What are they waiting for?

A president may be impeached because the sky is blue; winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter altogether.
Non-answer noted.
That is the answer, if the Senate will not move to impeach there can be no impeachment. Plus, the president has to actually do something illegal.
Yes it is, until he does something that pisses off the senate there can be no impeachment.
Sure there can.

The House impeaches, not the Senate.

The impeachment is like a Grand Jury indictment.

Then the Senate holds a trial.

I dont believe in impeaching presidents because you dont like their policies. THey were elected usually on those things and thats how it works.
But it seems the Left are simply committed to the idea that Obama is unimpeachable. IRS scandal, Chokepoint. It doesnt seem to matter.
So is there anything Obama can do that would earn him impeachment and removal from office? If he took bribes would someone point out in many parts of the world that's normal so it makes it OK? If he sold secrets to China like Clinton would someone defend it as a good foreign policy move? Let's hear it.
how about trying to fondle and kiss a ten year old girl right in front of her mother?

No, truly I don't believe there is anything he could do other then something can not be ignored such as what happened with Clinton.

I really believe there has to be an international force behind Obama protecting him. For example, the drone program that he ramped up to levels Bush never did. The killing of 4 Americans who were not directly involved in hostilities at the time without due process is a high crime in my opinion. But then again he would be only guilty in the fact that he really didn't know who was being bombed and gave his OK on the ninth green. If ever there were a reason that would be it, in my opinion. The UN launched an investigation into our drone program but I have as yet ever heard a conclusion from that investigation.

So no, I don't think there is anything he can do to be impeached from his kingdom. I just am curious as if the left wing realize the precedent they are setting for future presidents.

Last edited:

They have held the Congress for a month and have yet to impeach the Kenyan. What are they waiting for?

Six years of failed Obama policy and 8 years of failed Democrat rule of Congress and you give the Republicans one month and claim failure. So typical liberal.

Not only that RW, but gays are still getting married, women are still killing their unborn, and the government is still stealing our money at gunpoint.

What the fuck are these people doing down there?

Six years of failed Obama policy and 8 years of failed Democrat rule of Congress and you give the Republicans one month and claim failure. So typical liberal.

I think they are cowards

Are Republicans afraid of Obama? What are they waiting for?

The failed Republican Congress can't do anything right

Last edited:
Not only that RW, but gays are still getting married, women are still killing their unborn, and the government is still stealing our money at gunpoint.

I think they are cowards

Are Republicans afraid of Obama? What are tehy waiting for?

And why are there none of our resident asshole republican on here explaining as to WHY the Republicans have not taken action against the awful President. What are they waiting for? Are they scared of a Muslim mulatto born in Kenya who had to buy his way into the WH by suppressing the Republican vote and growing ACORNS everywhere you looked?

Are you Republican SCARED of Obama. Or are you Republicans all mouth and no action?

Non-answer noted.
President "Obama has done things that are illegal"....such as?

I think they are cowards

Are Republicans afraid of Obama? What are tehy waiting for?

And why are there none of our resident asshole republican on here explaining as to WHY the Republicans have not taken action against the awful President. What are they waiting for? Are they scared of a Muslim mulatto born in Kenya who had to buy his way into the WH by suppressing the Republican vote and growing ACORNS everywhere you looked?

Are you Republican SCARED of Obama. Or are you Republicans all mouth and no action?

By all accounts, Obama is the worst President ever and he has shredded the Constitution and established himself as dictator

Why is the failed Republican Congress afraid of him?

I support his impeachment if and only if he sent you to gitmo and had you waterboarded twice a day for ten years. Other than that, IRS, Behghazi, Solandra and other hysterias kinda pale in the face of 911 and the following fiasco in Iraq & the near total crash of our economy. All on his watch.

I support his impeachment if and only if he sent you to gitmo and had you waterboarded twice a day for ten years. Other than that, IRS, Behghazi, Solandra and other hysterias kinda pale in the face of 911 and the following fiasco in Iraq & the near total crash of our economy. All on his watch.
So you're saying George Bush ordered the attack on 9/11? And you wonder why I think you're an idiot?

If there was evidence, in his own words, like on a tape or something, that he authorize the payment of hush money to keep quite indicted individuals who worked for his re-election campaign, that's one.

Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

Sure. All he has to do is commit a high crime or misdemeanor.

Let us know the moment that happens, mm-kay?

FYI: Being black or a Democrat doesn't qualify.

Forum List

Back