🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there really any reason to believe Trump actually cares about those in the armed forces?

"well all the Mexicans are gone. Now I'll start paying my white employees more. Why? I don't know. I'm just a good person I guess."

The idea is to leave employers with no choice Billy… Are you so retarded you can’t realize that?
I thought you wanted higher wages paid for brainless jobs?

“President Donald Trump loves military parades and quoting from the film "Patton," but when it comes to actually treating military personnel and their families with respect, he's got a mixed record.

He's insulted war heroes and their parents, lambasted generals as "dopes and babies," and blithely dismissed the symptoms of soldiers with traumatic brain injuries.

Trump also pardoned a convicted war criminal against the objections of the men and women he served with, who described him as "freaking evil."

The latest example of Trump forcing West Point cadets to come back so he could give a commencement address, despite the ongoing pandemic.

Throughout his decades in public life, Trump has epitomized the idea of hollow, performative patriotism.”

BillyBullshit......

I know I speak for many on the board when I say.....

STFU

TDS thread 1,707a

Brought to you by BillyBullshit

1592109542606.png

"well all the Mexicans are gone. Now I'll start paying my white employees more. Why? I don't know. I'm just a good person I guess."

The idea is to leave employers with no choice Billy… Are you so retarded you can’t realize that?
No you’re still stupid. Don’t even know what you mean by choice. Businesses pay as little as they can get away with regardless of who is working for them.

“President Donald Trump loves military parades and quoting from the film "Patton," but when it comes to actually treating military personnel and their families with respect, he's got a mixed record.

He's insulted war heroes and their parents, lambasted generals as "dopes and babies," and blithely dismissed the symptoms of soldiers with traumatic brain injuries.

Trump also pardoned a convicted war criminal against the objections of the men and women he served with, who described him as "freaking evil."

The latest example of Trump forcing West Point cadets to come back so he could give a commencement address, despite the ongoing pandemic.

Throughout his decades in public life, Trump has epitomized the idea of hollow, performative patriotism.”

He cares about one thing: Donald Trump. Good analysis except I don't think he has epitomized patrotism in any way shape or form.

Donald Trump the hero of the world

Says the majority of the men

He cares about one thing: Donald Trump. Good analysis except I don't think he has epitomized patrotism in any way shape or form.

Donald Trump the hero of the world

Says the majority of the men
Says anyone in the cult.

No you’re still stupid. Don’t even know what you mean by choice. Businesses pay as little as they can get away with regardless of who is working for them.

Let me spell this shit out for you… If there were no illegal beaners employers would be forced to pay legit Americans a higher wage as there would be no 21st century slaves willing to work off the books for shit money.

Let me spell this shit out for you… If there were no illegal beaners employers would be forced to pay legit Americans a higher wage as there would be no 21st century slaves willing to work off the books for shit money.
Lol if they had no choice but to invest all their labor costs into above the table jobs it would be even more incentive to keep their wages low. Come on man. Think lol

Lol if they had no choice but to invest all their labor costs into above the table jobs it would be even more incentive to keep their wages low. Come on man. Think lol

You are drunk and making no sense bud… Check back in with us tomorrow after you sober up a bit.

You are drunk and making no sense bud… Check back in with us tomorrow after you sober up a bit.
Nope, everything I said makes perfect sense.

No really it doesn’t…Ask a child to help you out.

Let’s pretend your logic made sense even though it doesn’t and businesses began to pay more for those slave wage jobs. What then? How would that miraculously make the wages higher for jobs above those?

Let’s pretend your logic made sense even though it doesn’t and businesses began to pay more for those slave wage jobs. What then? How would that miraculously make the wages higher for jobs above those?

Holy Shit Billy... Did you fail Econ 101?
Look, wages paid at the bottom drive wages all the way to the top. Consider this; if a burger flipper at McDonalds made $28 per hour what would a skilled tradesman have to be paid?

Holy Shit Billy... Did you fail Econ 101?
Look, wages paid at the bottom drive wages all the way to the top. Consider this; if a burger flipper at McDonalds made $28 per hour what would a skilled tradesman have to be paid?
Okay let me backtrack and concede your point like the gentleman I am. Yes, after re-reading I get your point about them being forced to pay a legal wage instead of the slave wage. However, it still doesn’t mean that wages above that would go up. Employers, at the end of the day, care about maximizing profit. They will pay as little as possible regardless of the job. And assuming they have legal workers in combination with illegal workers, their labor costs would go up and therefore there would be less incentive to pay their legal workers more.

He's insulted war heroes and their parents...

He didn't insult a war hero's parent. He responded to an unprovoked and unwarranted attack by a hero's father.

I think it's downright laughable when you criticize him for not being pro military when the Democrats used the Khans by parading them up on stage at their convention.

We see how much good it did them. I know people who didn't vote for Clinton because of that little stunt...

My cousin's son was in that class. To a man, every single cadet was proud to sit their and be addressed by their Commander In Chief, and theirs are the only opinions which matter.

If you're so fucking concerned about the pandemic, why aren't you speaking out against the looters and rioters and protesters?

You're a hypocrite...
Good call, Kizir Khan standing on his son's grave waving his pocket Constitution around like some backwater minister. That might have been the most disgusting thing I've ever seen at a political convention.
If they were white and not Muslim you wouldn’t have given a shit what they did at the convention.

I don't give a flying fuck what their religion is.

Their attack on Trump was disgusting and uncalled for...

He didn't insult a war hero's parent. He responded to an unprovoked and unwarranted attack by a hero's father.

I think it's downright laughable when you criticize him for not being pro military when the Democrats used the Khans by parading them up on stage at their convention.

We see how much good it did them. I know people who didn't vote for Clinton because of that little stunt...

My cousin's son was in that class. To a man, every single cadet was proud to sit their and be addressed by their Commander In Chief, and theirs are the only opinions which matter.

If you're so fucking concerned about the pandemic, why aren't you speaking out against the looters and rioters and protesters?

You're a hypocrite...
Good call, Kizir Khan standing on his son's grave waving his pocket Constitution around like some backwater minister. That might have been the most disgusting thing I've ever seen at a political convention.
If they were white and not Muslim you wouldn’t have given a shit what they did at the convention.

And Trump’s attack was....what? The president has license to sling poo in return or should he be dignified?

If you know anyone who is active duty, ask them who they are voting for. /thread
Hard to say. There is growing number who refuse to support him. Would they vote for Biden? Probably not. They just realize how fucking stupid Trump is and remember his draft dodging because he’s a coward.
I'd sooned be in a foxhole with Trump than Bubba Clinton, Barak Obama, or Joe Biden.

You're a hypocrite...

And Trump’s attack was....what? The president has license to sling poo in return or should he be dignified?

Trump wasn't President. He was a candidate who was the recipient of a panty-twisted tirade from someone whose son was killed during the Obama administration.

I've always been of the opinion that Trump was far too reserved in his response. He should've verbally flame-sprayed Khan. I can only imagine that Khan's hero son was rolling over in his grave as his father spoke.

Trump's comments were 100% on point: “While I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution..."

If you know anyone who is active duty, ask them who they are voting for. /thread
Hard to say. There is growing number who refuse to support him. Would they vote for Biden? Probably not. They just realize how fucking stupid Trump is and remember his draft dodging because he’s a coward.

Biden dodged the draft also, you nitwit

Due to this deferment he was accused of draft dodging by political opponents. Joe Biden, a former U.S. vice president and senator who vied for the Democratic Party presidential nomination in 2020, as well as earlier in his career, was excused from military service in 1968 because of asthma as a teenager.
Wikipedia › wiki › Draft_evasion
Draft evasion - Wikipedia
Lol who made the accusation? Political opponents. Where is their evidence he didn’t have asthma? Trump’s fatass clearly doesn’t have an issue with “bone spurs”.
biden played college football with that asthma......

Forum List

Back