Is this a light eye color compared to that?

No,it's hazel at best,and thats pushing it.
I tricked you guys, it is just the light overexposure, i have actually very dark eyes black eyes... in light overexposure one even looks once gray or something, light, and the other black, where there is no light overexposure....

normal light

light overexposure

left eye looks gray or something

Same song , same words .
Innocent idiot pretence --- to cover up a Nazi loving and not so nice narcissist .
Who does no work , is lazy , a sponger and has an unhealthy predilection for very skinny girls who look under age .

Same song , same words .
Innocent idiot pretence --- to cover up a Nazi loving and not so nice narcissist .
Who does no work , is lazy , a sponger and has an unhealthy predilection for very skinny girls who look under age .
Why do you dislike men who are into skinny girls? Are you fat?

Why do you dislike men who are into skinny girls? Are you fat?
It's not really a question of my Like / Dislike .
Men make their separate choices which have little if anything to do with me and what I may think .

But a man's choices tell a story about him as a personality and in balance terms and probably about their personal idea about the concept of beauty -- usually just pure ignorance , though brain duffers will then Deflect and tell you that "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"( an excuse for being brain dead ) . Because they know nothing about absolutes , or , are able to define and defend their choices sensibly .

So , it is not so much about "What" you choose , it is more about "Why " you do .

My weight is spot on versus my height 177cms and physiological body type .

1703829386004.gif

Forum List

Back