Is THIS a slap in the face of all Muslims?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

THIS as follows...

Many non-Muslim Americans want to believe that the Muslims swarming to the region to fight in Syria and Iraq are radicals or extremists.

But the Koran is unambiguous on this point, I'm led to believe.

Back in the UK, one British man told the BBC he was planning to travel to Iraq or Syria because going to fight was something he felt obliged by his faith to do. "God has commanded for the Muslims to go and fight jihad," he explained. "I have a choice, yes but Islamically this is an obligation. This thing takes precedence over everything else in my life at the moment, this is the biggest thing for a Muslim."

He said to die as a martyr is “the promise of paradise, the highest paradise".

James Foley beheaded Why British jihadists go to fight in Syria - Middle East - World - The Independent

Yet, we still want to believe that the Muslim "slackers", those who do not practice Islam with the right amount of devotion, represent the TRUE Islam.

This is not only one more sign of how we tend to misinterpret Islam and Muslims and the Middle East and the Muslim world, but isn't it also a SLAP IN THE FACE OF ALL MUSLIMS???

Wouldn't this be the equivalent of the Muslim Brotherhood looking at the average American Liberal and accepting them as representative of ALL American Christians?

The true religion is being followed by those who are going to fight for Isis in Syria and Iraq.

Isn't it an insult to all Muslims for us to insist that the Westernized Muslims are following the TRUE Islam?

THIS as follows...

Many non-Muslim Americans want to believe that the Muslims swarming to the region to fight in Syria and Iraq are radicals or extremists.

Back in the UK, one British man told the BBC he was planning to travel to Iraq or Syria because going to fight was something he felt obliged by his faith to do. "God has commanded for the Muslims to go and fight jihad," he explained. "I have a choice, yes but Islamically this is an obligation. This thing takes precedence over everything else in my life at the moment, this is the biggest thing for a Muslim."

James Foley beheaded Why British jihadists go to fight in Syria - Middle East - World - The Independent

Yet, we still want to believe that the Muslim "slackers", those who do not practice Islam with the right amount of devotion, represent the TRUE Islam.

This is not only one more sign of how we tend to misinterpret Islam and Muslims and the Middle East and the Muslim world, but isn't it also a SLAP IN THE FACE OF ALL MUSLIMS???

Wouldn't this be the equivalent of the Muslim Brotherhood looking at the average American Liberal and accepting them as representative of ALL American Christians?

The true religion is being followed by those who are going to fight for Isis in Syria and Iraq.

Isn't it an insult to all Muslims for us to insist that the Westernized Muslims are following the TRUE Islam?

I'm starting to agree with this line of thinking.

It's like how Christians cannot possibly accept a scenario where Gays are allowed to marry in America, except with Muslims it's that infidels cannot be allowed to exist.

THIS as follows...

It's like how Christians cannot possibly accept a scenario where Gays are allowed to marry in America, except with Muslims it's that infidels cannot be allowed to exist.

It depends on the situation and the individual Muslim.

Eventually, Islam will highly value and seek to preserve the infidels without dooming them/us to death as they/we can help generate Jizya tax revenues.

THIS as follows...

Eventually, Islam will highly value and seek to preserve the infidels without dooming them/us to death as they/we can help generate Jizya tax revenues.

Hopefully. I think they're still about a century away from that though.

One thing not included is that the ISIS leadership is using the money they've stolen from Syrian and Iraqi banks - along with oil they've seen selling on the black market - to recruit youth from all over the world to come to join with them. They provide expenses and it is reported they even pay them to fight.

This is a well-funded and organized group and cannot be treated just as terrorist cells.

The ONLY way to stop all of these jihadist groups is to cut off their $$$$$ :9:

THIS as follows...

Hopefully. I think they're still about a century away from that though.

Hopefully, they are more than a hundred thousand years away from that. And a MILLION years from being in the position of ever considering what to do with the America they have captured.

One thing not included is that the ISIS leadership is using the money they've stolen from Syrian and Iraqi banks - along with oil they've seen selling on the black market - to recruit youth from all over the world to come to join with them. They provide expenses and it is reported they even pay them to fight.

This is a well-funded and organized group and cannot be treated just as terrorist cells.

I agree with your post. However, I also want to remind everyone that ISIS forces looted banks in every city they passed through.

Bottom line, unlike most of the terrorist groups before now, ISIS has lots of cash on hand.

I disagree that ISIS cannot be stopped. Of course they could be stopped. It is in the interest of the UN that they not be stopped. It is in the interest of the IMF and world bank that they not be stopped. This is the plan of Kissinger for the RFID chip to be rolled out and mandatory to every man, woman and child by 2017. This is the plan of the world bank - cloud banking to have full control - to go cashless - would achieve that but first it would have to be a "one world system" and this is the perfect vehicle to drive it into reality. People will not give up their freedom willingly as Kissinger pointed out in a Bilderberg meeting some years ago - but given a crisis that makes people "desperate enough" they will part with their freedom for the security rfid will afford them.

If every man,woman and child is chipped - they have full control - if all the money is through the system of rfid and you cannot buy, sell or trade without it - they have full control - if every man, woman and child is chipped - they know where everyone is at via GPS - they control everyones thoughts - via nanochip technology which they have had for decades - ( yet deny it ) they have a one world system to usher in the ultimate evil one world ruler - the anti christ with his assistant - the beast - a one world religious figure head who gives him power - one who already has the world groveling at his false religious feet - guess who that would be? The one that already refers to themselves as the "universal church" - "THE church" - The one true faith - yes, the Romans have been behind every single onslaught against early christians and the Jews and the future shall play out no differently. The Book of Daniel and Revelations make that clear. The inquisitions will pale in comparison to what is coming according to the descriptions given in Scripture.

THIS as follows...

As with every other popular religion, there are two main versions: the pop culture one, and the scriptural one. Having read Qur'an I don't recall anything leaping out at me about martyrs being 'waved in' to the afterlife. As opposed to say just being a good Muslim. So I'd say any Muslim believing martyrs in particular have the best chance of getting in to heaven are probably attending a mosque where's that's the daily theme.

Too often, susceptible minds hungry for spirituality will listen more to a charismatic clergyperson than read the religion's holy text(s).

Not our job.

iynxsslbxswx-xuvthj-team-america-world-police-matt-damon-1375322602.jpg

There is no "true" way to be a Muslim, just as there is no "true" way to be a Christian.

THIS as follows...

My Dad worked out the solution. When he couldn't figure out which one of us kids did something and we wouldn't volunteer to tell him, he just whipped us all.

Forum List

Back