Is this a weird for me to pay bills?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Every time I pay bills I put on some jazz music to relax myself and take some of the irritation away from the whole money coming out of my account. Jazz can really massage the mind and allow you handle things like paying bills a lot better

Ever heard of this?

I forgot to add Coltrane, Adderley, and Getz to my list. Amazing musicians!

Every time I pay bills I put on some jazz music to relax myself and take some of the irritation away from the whole money coming out of my account. Jazz can really massage the mind and allow you handle things like paying bills a lot better

Ever heard of this?

nope, it's irritating.

Ever heard of this?

nope, it's irritating.

Your existence is irritating

Ever heard of this?

I was told by my pastor that you can become gay if you listen to jazz. And also you might get AIDS.

Ever heard of this?

I was told by my pastor that you can become gay if you listen to jazz. And also you might get AIDS.

Well I still like putting passion marks on women's asses and been listening to jazz for 20 years

I went in for an MRI a few weeks ago and the Nurses asked me what music I wanted piped in and I said "Light Classical" (which I don't ever listen to) They asked me why and I said "Cause it makes everyone in the room that much calmer and smarter".

If listening to Jazz makes you "smarter" and concentrate better for whatever task, then you should do it!

Ever heard of this?

When I was young and raising a kid on my own, I was afraid to even open mine! That's a good idea, I should have tried it!

Forum List

Back