Is this creepy?

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_ec37PXNQ&list=UUMf2IaFRcZY5uExJYp56p-w&feature=share&index=3]My Video for Briona for Our 7 Month - YouTube[/ame]

When I watched it I thought it was super weird. But when I read the comment some people thought it was sweet.

It just creeped me out :dunno:

Gotta be a joke. The creepy part is the idea that some people think it's sweet.

I think he's young and trying to be suave. He needs to look in the mirror. My first girlfriend told me to do that.

I also learned not to 'he he he' along the way.

He's young and his eyebrow raises prove he doesn't know what he's doing.

:)

I think he's young and trying to be suave. He needs to look in the mirror. My first girlfriend told me to do that.

:lol: yeah but he made that video for a 7 month old baby, wtf !!!

:lol:

Yep, he's starting out young and foolish and he's talking to the baby like he's suave and cultured and at least the 7 month old baby didn't understand that line of ya-ya.

Last edited:

Yep, he's starting out young and foolish and he's talking to the baby like he's suave and cultured and at least the 7 month old baby didn't understand that line of ya-ya.

Well some people thought it was cute and some creepy.

Just goes to show how people can see the same thing and have drastically different views and opinions over something.

Just goes to show how people can see the same thing and have drastically different views and opinions over something.

I think it's cute how the kid's trying to act but I wonder how he really acts when he's not trying to act for the camera.

I think it's creepy how it comes out.

I think it's cute how the kid's trying to act but I wonder how he really acts when he's not trying to act for the camera.

I think it's creepy how it comes out.

He has another video he made of teletubby's video game.

Someone sent me his links after sending me links to the other kid who made videos about being mad for being rejected by girls.

The son of the hunger games director who shot 7 people yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
A kid saying, "As I've always said...".

:razz:

A kid saying, "As I've always said...".

:razz:

I'm thinking of going to redbox and getting that movie Nebraska, look like it might be a good sleeper.

Now Bruce Dern, there's a guy who sure could play the creeper.

Bruce_Dern_The_Cowboys.jpg

My Video for Briona for Our 7 Month - YouTube

When I watched it I thought it was super weird. But when I read the comment some people thought it was sweet.

It's very disturbing. He shouldn't be permitted near that baby without serious supervision at all times. The mother of the child should be VERY concerned about this.

That was my thought to, but I don't know if the boy is kidding or trying to be suave as Ropey said or if he is just disturbed. :dunno:

I was waiting for him to say "It puts the lotion in the basket....."

I fear Briona's future is cloudy, but I can imagine where he will be in ten years:

buffalo-bill-tumblr.jpg

By the way, I didn't sense that this was to a seven-month old baby; he said "seven month anniversary".

I was waiting for him to say "It puts the lotion in the basket....."

I fear Briona's future is cloudy, but I can imagine where he will be in ten years:

buffalo-bill-tumblr.jpg

By the way, I didn't sense that this was to a seven-month old baby; he said "seven month anniversary".

:badgrin: .....it puts lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.....

Ok an anniversary, well that's much better, he has another video to briona and my friend said briona was a 7 month old baby, I was like wtf !!!!

Thanking God he just meant some girl his own age ! I was so creeped out ! Makes more sense now.

Forum List

Back