🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is This Doing Your Best to Protect trump, Aileen?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Dismissing trump’s classified documents case was not your best move to protect your benefactor.

This dismissal has been described as a "horrific" decision by attorney Ben Meiselas. Aileen’s extremely inadequate knowledge of U.S. law and court procedures make this judicial flub an open door for Special Counsel Jack Smith

“‘Judge Cannon says she's just confining her order to Donald Trump, so special counsels are only unlawful in her mind when it comes to Donald Trump.’” Her nonsensical ruling “‘will finally allow Jack Smith to appeal to the 11th circuit. He's no doubt going to ask for Judge Canon to be removed from the case.’”

“Meiselas said that Smith will also file a ‘detailed motion’ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit citing ‘all of her behavior’ while ruling over the classified documents case in order to have Cannon removed from the case.”

According to attorney Meiselas, “‘Ultimately, I think the 11th circuit not only will overturn what Judge Cannon did, I think they're going to remove her from the case.’”

Aileen, you’ve failed in your duty to protect your president.

Last edited:
Spock.jpg

Dismissing trump’s classified documents case was not your best move to protect your benefactor.

This dismissal has been described as a "horrific" decision by attorney Ben Meiselas. Aileen’s extremely inadequate knowledge of U.S. law and court procedures make this judicial flub an open door for Special Counsel Jack Smith

“‘Judge Cannon says she's just confining her order to Donald Trump, so special counsels are only unlawful in her mind when it comes to Donald Trump.’” Her nonsensical ruling “‘will finally allow Jack Smith to appeal to the 11th circuit. He's no doubt going to ask for Judge Canon to be removed from the case.’”

“Meiselas said that Smith will also file a ‘detailed motion’ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit citing ‘all of her behavior’ while ruling over the classified documents case in order to have Cannon removed from the case.”

According to attorney Meiselas, “‘Ultimately, I think the 11th circuit not only will overturn what Judge Cannon did, I think they're going to remove her from the case.’”

Aaaaand....

1000002114.png

I think he's over it. :rolleyes:

It delays the case until after the election. Deal with it, Bert...

Smith won't follow through with an appeal... its over... Merchan in NY is the next one to fold and then Georgia will fade away...
This is what I've been predicting for years now... and here we are....

Whiny twat says what?

Forum List

Back