Is this even real? Looks like a skit

Well, keep studying.
Not really much left to study. Someone dresses up as a clown and we don’t all go holy shit that dude is really a clown in real life. One of you city people dresses up as a cowgirl for Halloween and nobody starts thinking you’re really out there riding the range. A naughty nurse costume doesn’t make anyone think you’re really out there stripping and giving happy endings to patients. Yet somehow a guy dresses like a chick and gets all fucking dramatic and we’re all supposed to say “oh my god! That poor girl!”.

Fuck off.

Not really much left to study. Someone dresses up as a clown and we don’t all go holy shit that dude is really a clown in real life. One of you city people dresses up as a cowgirl for Halloween and nobody starts thinking you’re really out there riding the range. A naughty nurse costume doesn’t make anyone think you’re really out there stripping and giving happy endings to patients. Yet somehow a guy dresses like a chick and gets all fucking dramatic and we’re all supposed to say “oh my god! That poor girl!”.

Fuck off.

Huh? You have way more invested in this than I thought.

What has this to do with Politics?

Transgenders are political. They've made it that way. They've gotten laws enacted to protect them. There are many bills going through our state legislatures dealing with trans people.

But, with that said, I couldn't find a "freak show" part of this forum.

Transgenders are political. They've made it that way. They've gotten laws enacted to protect them. There are many bills going through our state legislatures dealing with trans people.

But, with that said, I couldn't find a "freak show" part of this forum.

The saddest thing is how the kids have latched on to all these "genders". Today they're this, tomorrow they're that. It used to be difficult enough to be a teen. Now....I hate to think about it

The saddest thing is how the kids have latched on to all these "genders". Today they're this, tomorrow they're that. It used to be difficult enough to be a teen. Now....I hate to think about it

The older I get, me more I don't want to be young again. lol

Forum List

Back