Is This Even Real?

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend can't sneeze just once or twice. She'll routinely knock out a dozen or so all at once.

But then she's done...

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend can't sneeze just once or twice. She'll routinely knock out a dozen or so all at once.

But then she's done...

Same here, but I've never sneezed as often as the girl in the OP.

But then she's done...
It's happened to me before about a decade or so ago.

I had some sort of persistent miserable sinus infection that lasted for maybe 3 months or more. No treatments were working. It got so bad that I was bleeding from my nose for weeks. And wasn't snorting cocaine or anything to cause that. It was like my nose was menstruating or something. And I had constant sinus pressure.

Then one day I must have sneezed at least a half dozen times in a row and this gross slimy grey snot filled up both of my hands that I had cupped together over my face. That's a lot of snot. YUCK!

After that I felt a lot better. My chronic nosebleed stopped, I could breathe freely and I no longer suffered from that sinus pressure.

Despite all the medical tests, I still don't know what caused that sinus infection. I just hope it never happens again.

Same here, but I've never sneezed as often as the girl in the OP.

My 7th grade Science teacher, Mr. Goldberg, would do that, too. Only his sneezes were so high pitched he sounded like a bird...
It was like my nose was menstruating or something.

I just... no... no...

LOL!

A weird thing about me (perhaps one of many, I guess), is that coughing makes me sneeze. And, when I finally sneeze, we're talkin' about major-league-wake-the-dead sneezes...

It's happened to me before about a decade or so ago.

I had some sort of persistent miserable sinus infection that lasted for maybe 3 months or more. No treatments were working. It got so bad that I was bleeding from my nose for weeks. And wasn't snorting cocaine or anything to cause that. It was like my nose was menstruating or something. And I had constant sinus pressure.

Then one day I must have sneezed at least a half dozen times in a row and this gross slimy grey snot filled up both of my hands that I had cupped together over my face. That's a lot of snot. YUCK!

After that I felt a lot better. My chronic nosebleed stopped, I could breathe freely and I no longer suffered from that sinus pressure.

Despite all the medical tests, I still don't know what caused that sinus infection. I just hope it never happens again.
"It was like my nose was menstruating or something".
Now there's something you don't read every day.

Forum List

Back