Zone1 Is this pretty common for instruction in a synagogue?

Nothing come on jews explain it.
I am not watching the video. The wretched title is deplorable enough to testify every single group has its fringe. The Amalek were people who preyed upon the tired and the sick Israelites, usually the women and children at the back of the caravan instead of facing the warriors in the lead.

Further, it is an insult against peaceful, faithful Muslims, saying Muslims allow themselves to be used for evil intent--and an insult against those of the Jewish faith, implying they have evil intent. I think better of both Jews and Muslims, and am certain I am not alone here.

Are you sure your video even belongs in Zone1?

I am not watching the video. The wretched title is deplorable enough to testify every single group has its fringe. The Amalek were people who preyed upon the tired and the sick Israelites, usually the women and children at the back of the caravan instead of facing the warriors in the lead.

Further, it is an insult against peaceful, faithful Muslims, saying Muslims allow themselves to be used for evil intent--and an insult against those of the Jewish faith, implying they have evil intent. I think better of both Jews and Muslims, and am certain I am not alone here.

Are you sure your video even belongs in Zone1?
It's a fucking Rabbi in the USA. You watched the video and went off the rail. Why do you want to genocide whites?

Wants wrong why don't genociders own up. What brand is this.

Wants wrong why don't genociders own up. What brand is this.
It's a Reform Rabbi. Did YOU watch it? Do you understand what he says? That white supremacists are todays Amalek and that Jews must fight against them. And that furthermore, we should join with Muslims in that fight. He does not call for killing white supremacists. You need better thinking skills.

It's a Reform Rabbi. Did YOU watch it? Do you understand what he says? That white supremacists are todays Amalek and that Jews must fight against them. And that furthermore, we should join with Muslims in that fight. He does not call for killing white supremacists. You need better thinking skills.
No he did not. He called whites defacto white supremacists. You can't even define ws. What is ws idiot satanic genociders.

No he did not. He called whites defacto white supremacists. You can't even define ws. What is ws idiot satanic genociders.
Man, you need to work on your comprehension. He was talkng about white supremacists. But I guess if you already hate Jews, you don't need to actually listen to what is being said.

Man, you need to work on your comprehension. He was talkng about white supremacists. But I guess if you already hate Jews, you don't need to actually listen to what is being said.
You can't define the term you jews created you can't define ws. I can define it. Define ws loser.

Forum List

Back