is this racist?

Hi all

Stupidly I ended an email of complaint to my Indian boss with "is this because I'm white?".

Is this racist?

How about if I said "are you racist?" ?
(which is what I meant)

Richard

This is your first post? The fact that you said he was your "indian" boss says a lot about you.

You must be kidding, he needed to explain the race/national origin of his boss for clarity.

The fact your leftist pea-brain comes out and assumes Richard is a racist tells volumes about you. See you go to a weak leftist defense of accusing the white guy of being a racist, that way you can divert the topic (meaning not address it) and have the white guy explain that he is not a racist. This is a typical weak leftist method!

I will go slow here. Where did I say he was a racist? Where is your mind? :lol: Typical right method.

This is your first post? The fact that you said he was your "indian" boss says a lot about you.

You're a fucking idiot. Indians call themselves Indians. They are Indian.

Enlighten yourself.

And asking someone if you've been discriminated against ISN'T racism.

It is perhaps not terribly WISE, lol.

Read the CUJ and get back to me about how many times the term "Indian" is used.

http://www.umatilla.nsn.us/CUJ2010March.pdf

BTW, I know people who actually use the term "NDN" when they're writing, in reference to themselves and other Indians.

I could care less what they call themselves, my point is, he had to specifically say he was Indian, not just his boss. I don't say, my white boss or my Hispanic boss, I call them my employers.

Too deep for ya?

Why on earth would he not refer to his boss' race if HE'S ASKING IF IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO ASK HIS BOSS IF HIS ACTIONS WERE RACIALLY MOTIVATED?

You're a flipping idiot. Neg rep for being dumber than a post.

Forum List

Back