Is this story true (DHS using Russian Troops_

The fact that we have a HLSecurity/Army should send up red flags.
No, putting all the various federal law agencies under one umbrella department doesn't send up red flags for me.

Sure is nice to see all the libs now supporting HLS and the PA. Never thought i'd see the day.
Libs? Who said anything about being liberal or conservative? Spinning this in terms of political spectrum is an argument for those with little or no argument.

Does "supporting" include OldGuy debunking your 1.6 billion rounds thing? If you're so gullible to swallow that from the websites that sell fear to the naive, what else have you bought from them that influences your opinions and encourages your irrational paranoia?

The fact that we have a HLSecurity/Army should send up red flags.
No, putting all the various federal law agencies under one umbrella department doesn't send up red flags for me.

Sure is nice to see all the libs now supporting HLS and the PA. Never thought i'd see the day.
Libs? Who said anything about being liberal or conservative? Spinning this in terms of political spectrum is an argument for those with little or no argument.

Does "supporting" include OldGuy debunking your 1.6 billion rounds thing? If you're so gullible to swallow that from the websites that sell fear to the naive, what else have you bought from them that influences your opinions and encourages your irrational paranoia?

So your OK with an army thats to be used in the US for whatever the gov wants?
I'm not.

Could be a hoax? Would that matter to you?

Yes, false information matters to me. Btw, did you guys know that Lakhota is a Worshipper of the Nazi Gun Control Laws?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...less-jews-otherwise-he-was-a-pro-gun-nut.html

Read Lakhota's responses in the thread.

Lakota is a phony and a hypocrite......he claims he is a gun owner who just wants SANE gun laws....and yet he responds to the pro-gun people with things that are pretty anti-gun and much of what he says afterwards is not what a pro-gun rights person would say....and me and a few others have asked him to clarify himself......and he just ignores you....so fuck him.....he aint no gun owner and he is for the banning of guns.....OR maybe he does own a gun but doesn't want you to own any....hypocrites are like that......

Could be a hoax? Would that matter to you?

Yes, false information matters to me. Btw, did you guys know that Lakhota is a Worshipper of the Nazi Gun Control Laws?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...less-jews-otherwise-he-was-a-pro-gun-nut.html

Lakota is a phony and a hypocrite......he claims he is a gun owner who just wants SANE gun laws....and yet he responds to the pro-gun people with things that are pretty anti-gun and much of what he says afterwards is not what a pro-gun rights person would say....and me and a few others have asked him to clarify himself......and he just ignores you....so fuck him.....he aint no gun owner and he is for the banning of guns.....OR maybe he does own a gun but doesn't want you to own any....hypocrites are like that......

Aren't you a cute little gossip.

Aren't you a cute little gossip.
aww im sorry.....i shouldn't talk about your boyfriend like that.....will you accept my apology?....:eusa_eh:.....

Forum List

Back