Is This The End Of The Republican Party?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
I think this is the end.

Republicans can not unite so it is over.

I now believe Clinton will win plus I believe Democrats take control of the House and Senate.

What this means is that Clinton can nominate the most liberal judges to the Supreme Court and be approved allowing the Supreme Court to interpret the United States Constitution any way they see fit.

Once that happens, we can all look back on this election, the nomination of Trump and how Cruz can't get over being beaten out by him, lol.

It's my opinion, that's all.

I think this is the end.

I now believe Clinton will win plus I believe Democrats take control of the House and Senate.

What this means is that Clinton can nominate the most liberal judges to the Supreme Court and be approved allowing the Supreme Court to interpret the United States Constitution any way they see fit.

Once that happens, we can all look back on this election, the nomination of Trump and how Cruz can't get over being beaten out by him, lol.

Nope. It's just evolving into an American first party taking it back from the neocon Zionist lovers like bush and Cheney and Cruz etc

There are still some good Republicans out there -- Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan come to mind. There are others as well around the Country. They just decided not to run against Trump or Hillary this year.

I guess you can excuse low information lefties when their historic perception only goes back a month or two but I remember the time when democrats kicked their own freaking former V.P. nominee and long term senator out of the party for being too moderate. Joe Lieberman who gave his whole life for the democrat party was forced to run as an independent. The DNC survived (so to speak) even though it drifted so far to the left that it's off the charts.

I guess you can excuse low information lefties when their historic perception only goes back a month or two but I remember the time when democrats kicked their own freaking former V.P. out of the party for being too moderate. Joe Lieberman who gave his whole life for the democrat party was forced to run as an independent.

Lieberman lost ! He couldn't handle it so he jumped parties . E

They'll be effective regionally, but the one single national election is for POTUS.
The GOP cannot win unless a lot of Dims do not show up, and a huge percentage of Republicans do.

Based on who we let in the country these days, and the fact they all enter the country with their palms out, the future belongs to the party of Santa Claus.

Today's Dims:

"Ask not, what your country can do for you. DEMAND IT !!!!!!!!!"

The white christian party is cannibalizing itself

The restlessness turned to outright jeers when Cruz told the crowd to “vote your conscience” ― a phrase that has been adopted by the group of Republicans who had asked delegates to not coronate Trump as the nominee. And when he declared that Republicans are “fighting, not for one particular candidate or one campaign,” the boos began.

Trump’s children looked on from their box seats, stoic and not applauding.

As the speech entered its closing stages, Cruz had completely lost the crowd. Screams of “endorse” came from the rafters. And in an act of pure showmanship, the room’s eyes turned back to that Trump booth. The candidate had perfectly timed his entrance to take away attention from his former primary foe.

Cruz had been upstaged while standing on the stage.

Critics will say that he had tried to be too clever by half. But the truth is, much of Wednesday night’s drama shouldn’t have come as a surprise.
Ted Cruz Didn't Endorse Trump At Trump's Own Convention

I think this is the end.

Ridiculous. Do you really not see that guys like alito and Roberts "interpret the constitution any way they see fit" ? You just want judges who will interpret it the way you see fit.

I think this is the end.

At least you have a fitting name. Crazed, is accurate.

Listen, I don't know how old you are, but this theory about the impending doom of the Republican party, has been going on now since 1992. I remember, all the way back in middle school, being told "it's over the Republicans are doomed. They'll never win anything every again".

I can remember this exact statement about Al Gore, and John Kerry. They are in the dust bin of history, and those posters, I've never seen them again. They closed their accounts and moved to different forums, rather than face the shame of their laughable posts.

I don't know who is going to win. I'm not making a prediction about it either. Maybe it's Trump, maybe it's Satan's littler sister. Who knows.

My advice.... don't say stuff like this, that you can't possibly live down if you are wrong.

CgTmHOVXEAAuXoO

CdyS6B4WoAAPier

It is not hard to see why Cruz doesn't have a lot of friends. His massive ego is only overshadowed by his limitless ambition. His speech was about him. Not his party, not his candidate but strictly about him. I can't wait for the clip where he said I am a man of my word and I will support the parties nominee. Pride goeth before the fall. He will not be missed and the Republican Party will be better for it.

There are still some good Republicans out there -- Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan come to mind. There are others as well around the Country. They just decided not to run against Trump or Hillary this year.

By "good Republican" you mean quislings, obviously.

I think this is the end.

The end of the Democrat Party occurred in 1968....it became more hard Left. Perhaps the Republicans can morph into something more right.

Democrats have been reduced to throwing urine at one another, setting themselves on fire, and running criminals as candidates...and liberals are suggesting this is the end of REPUBLICANS?!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back