Is this tweet, good or bad for President Trumps base of support?

He's just flipping off California.
watch Cal lead the country flipping off Republicans come election day We'll see who has the last flip
Because West Coast CA votes Republican.
LOL!
It will be the quantity of votes as other states come forth also Trump has pissed off too many people for there to be a chance of a Republican win on election day in 2018 or 2020 IMHO
I’m waiting to actually meet one of those ticked off voters.
In your circles I don't think there's a shot
Because Liberals are so reasonable.

watch Cal lead the country flipping off Republicans come election day We'll see who has the last flip
Because West Coast CA votes Republican.
LOL!
It will be the quantity of votes as other states come forth also Trump has pissed off too many people for there to be a chance of a Republican win on election day in 2018 or 2020 IMHO
I’m waiting to actually meet one of those ticked off voters.
In your circles I don't think there's a shot
Because Liberals are so reasonable.

no partisan is reasonable, does not matter which way they lean.

They should pull all Federal Funding and remove the DEA, ICE and FBI from California. Close their military bases too. Close all Federal Offices there.

I think he's going to allow California to become totally lawless!
I would. And then go in with federal troops and fuck them up.

They have done that the last several elections. No news as far as how California votes.

I’m surprised you aren’t happy that parts of the wall won’t be built in California, aren’t Californians against the wall?
I sort of like the way Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth

Name a President that didn’t.
LOL pap there are little lies ,big lies and damn lies Trump is a damn liar

Thanks for conceding my point. You go back to everyone does it but Trump is worse. Lol! That is funny.
If that explanation makes you happy ,,so be it

If your going to build a wall might as well wait till you get everything approved and the funding for it.

They have done that the last several elections. No news as far as how California votes.

I’m surprised you aren’t happy that parts of the wall won’t be built in California, aren’t Californians against the wall?

Thanks for conceding my point. You go back to everyone does it but Trump is worse. Lol! That is funny.

It is concerning how blind you are because of politics.

I think he's going to allow California to become totally lawless!
I would. And then go in with federal troops and fuck them up.

Agree to a point.

I'd let the Beaners finish them off.

He can get away with it, because much of California has a wall. Not a good one,
but it is still a wall.

He'll begin construction in Arizona and put those people to work. Obviously
Texas, and he could give a shot at New Mexico.

Why give jobs to illegals in California, or others in California, for that
matter. Nah...Put the money into Arizona first, and keep it red.

Am I partisan?? Guilty ,,,,but my poor sight improved immeasurably soon after casting the worst vote of my lifetime for GWB in 2000

Am I partisan?? Guilty ,,,,but my poor sight improved immeasurably soon after casting the worst vote of my lifetime for GWB in 2000

I am done following either party, they both are in it for the rich, they are both for more spending. Neither party is concerned about the poor or middle class. Neither party cares about the debt.

They are self serving politicians and I am done with both of them.

We need a President and Congress that is going to be fiscally responsible but the voters will never want that as it hurts to cut spending, everybody wants theirs.

So he tweeted this a less than an hour ago, and I'm concerned he is going to open up a massive opportunity for the Democrats who are already planning to suggest Trump isn't going to keep his promises:
  1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 47m47 minutes ago
    I have decided that sections of the Wall that California wants built NOW will not be built until the whole Wall is approved. Big victory yesterday with ruling from the courts that allows us to proceed. OUR COUNTRY MUST HAVE BORDER SECURITY!

What's new? California has been flipping off the rest of the country for decades.

So he tweeted this a less than an hour ago, and I'm concerned he is going to open up a massive opportunity for the Democrats who are already planning to suggest Trump isn't going to keep his promises:
  1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 47m47 minutes ago
    I have decided that sections of the Wall that California wants built NOW will not be built until the whole Wall is approved. Big victory yesterday with ruling from the courts that allows us to proceed. OUR COUNTRY MUST HAVE BORDER SECURITY!

actually they do want it. someone should actually talk to the legal people living there.

Forum List

Back