Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
So you knew your teammates were cheaters but you did nothing about it? Yet you're here condemning Tom Brady while you pontificate about integrity? Interesting justification...you're not guilty of cheating because you couldn't figure out how to get the NCAA's attention?
You're comparing apples-to-oranges. I'm not condemning Tom Brady because he didn't report what his teammates have done.

You want to compare my actions and Tom Brady's actions - then let's compare. Tom Brady knowingly cheated. I knowingly did not. Don't create a strawman because you are incapable of making a logical, rational case. Compare me and Tom Brady. Don't compare Tom Brady and what my some of teammates did and then attempt to assign their sins to me because your lips are wrapped around Brady's member.

And again - at the end of the day - the "cheating" issue is irrelevant. Brady doesn't make the Top 5 all-time even if we assume that he never cheated on anything.

For about the thousandth time...it has never been proven that Brady cheated! All he did was ask for his game balls to be inflated at the low end of the allowable inflation rate. The reason that the NFL's case against Brady was practically laughed out of court is that despite claiming to have proof...the NFL's investigation into the game balls that day was so flawed in so many ways that the judge presiding over the trial at some point asked incredulously if what he'd heard was "all they had"? For those of you that don't speak "judge" that was the bench asking the NFL why it was wasting the court's time with a case that wasn't close to being proven!
Read the report.

"In the report, Wells writes that he “concluded that it is more probable than not” that two Patriots employees, Jim McNally and John Jastremski, deliberately released air from the footballs, and “more probable than not” that Tom Brady was at least “generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski.”

Deflategate report finds Tom Brady 'generally aware' of 'inappropriate activities'

Bottom line:

1. The NFL did not exceed its authority;
2. Brady lied, cheated and destroyed evidence;
3. Brady agreed to accept the suspension as punishment when he had every right to pursue this at the next judicial level.

There is no way not to figure his actions in the discussion whether he can be considered the greatest. Seems to me every QB being discussed is under a very reveling microscope and every action is being discussed. That same standard should be applied to Brady.

Maybe there is not just one great one, but many very good ones. Regardless, it is a very silly, and immature thing to be fighting over. Each has a right to an opinion. Even the ones I disagree with. ;)

Better than fighting over politics, I'm burned out on that for awhile. Lol!
Yea Kat!

I too find myself tired of bickering about politics at least until the 2018 midterms

Maybe there is not just one great one, but many very good ones. Regardless, it is a very silly, and immature thing to be fighting over. Each has a right to an opinion. Even the ones I disagree with. ;)

Blasphemy! :lol: You KNOW Tom Brady is the GOAT!
He has won enough that it is clear most people would probably say he is the goat, so he is the goat.

If Everytime you ask 35 people who the goat is and every poll comes back 20 Brady and 15 all the other QBs that means most agree he is the goat.
FFactoring everything in he's the goat. Most people agree. If not who is? Too bad most people don't agree.

Discussing Brady and how he squandered his good fortune and talent is very enjoyable and a vehicle for discussing the ethics of professional sports. The NFL is a multinational, multi billion dollar per year industry, who puts out a product that is supposed to be family friendly.

When Brady who is the face of that industry is involved in any conduct that speaks to impropriety, ethical or moral, and is subsequently suspended and then agrees to that penalty the discussion takes on a graver and more meaningful tone than who can throw a football better.

That is me is a very necessary discussion.

Discussing Brady and how he squandered his good fortune and talent is very enjoyable and a vehicle for discussing the ethics of professional sports. The NFL is a multinational, multi billion dollar per year industry, who puts out a product that is supposed to be family friendly.

When Brady who is the face of that industry is involved in any conduct that speaks to impropriety, ethical or moral, and is subsequently suspended and then agrees to that penalty the discussion takes on a graver and more meaningful tone than who can throw a football better.

Games are rigged, you agreed with laramfan, so Brady couldn't possibly cheat, it is all choreographed. The deflategate scandal was made up. laramfan told us these games are all rigged, he is a genius, just ask him. So, all the NFL players are actors. So, who is the best actor?

Plus let's be honest you're probably not a patriots fan. Neither am I but I'm being objective.

Who's your team? And who do you think is goat?

Games are rigged, you agreed with laramfan, so Brady couldn't possibly cheat, it is all choreographed. The deflategate scandal was made up. laramfan told us these games are all rigged, he is a genius, just ask him. So, all the NFL players are actors. So, who is the best actor?
Junior seau

Junior seau

Good pick, I'm thinking Jared Goff, he was playing the part as the worst QB in the NFL and sure enough he got me believing that.

Plus let's be honest you're probably not a patriots fan. Neither am I but I'm being objective.

My involvement on a personal level as well professional level with the NFL has been most of my life, not as a fan. My interests lie in the game as a whole.

There is no one team...and my history with Bill Belichick, who I do admire for his football knowledge and used to like prior to the discovery of his cheating, precedes his time New England.

Blow it out of your ass Papa. You have turned into a bore and a somewhat nuisance much like a dingleberry on the ass of a dog.

Here is song about you to keep you occupied.

So you knew your teammates were cheaters but you did nothing about it? Yet you're here condemning Tom Brady while you pontificate about integrity? Interesting justification...you're not guilty of cheating because you couldn't figure out how to get the NCAA's attention?
You're comparing apples-to-oranges. I'm not condemning Tom Brady because he didn't report what his teammates have done.

You want to compare my actions and Tom Brady's actions - then let's compare. Tom Brady knowingly cheated. I knowingly did not. Don't create a strawman because you are incapable of making a logical, rational case. Compare me and Tom Brady. Don't compare Tom Brady and what my some of teammates did and then attempt to assign their sins to me because your lips are wrapped around Brady's member.

And again - at the end of the day - the "cheating" issue is irrelevant. Brady doesn't make the Top 5 all-time even if we assume that he never cheated on anything.

For about the thousandth time...it has never been proven that Brady cheated! All he did was ask for his game balls to be inflated at the low end of the allowable inflation rate. The reason that the NFL's case against Brady was practically laughed out of court is that despite claiming to have proof...the NFL's investigation into the game balls that day was so flawed in so many ways that the judge presiding over the trial at some point asked incredulously if what he'd heard was "all they had"? For those of you that don't speak "judge" that was the bench asking the NFL why it was wasting the court's time with a case that wasn't close to being proven!
Read the report.

"In the report, Wells writes that he “concluded that it is more probable than not” that two Patriots employees, Jim McNally and John Jastremski, deliberately released air from the footballs, and “more probable than not” that Tom Brady was at least “generally aware of the inappropriate activities of McNally and Jastremski.”

Deflategate report finds Tom Brady 'generally aware' of 'inappropriate activities'

Bottom line:

1. The NFL did not exceed its authority;
2. Brady lied, cheated and destroyed evidence;
3. Brady agreed to accept the suspension as punishment when he had every right to pursue this at the next judicial level.

There is no way not to figure his actions in the discussion whether he can be considered the greatest. Seems to me every QB being discussed is under a very reveling microscope and every action is being discussed. That same standard should be applied to Brady.

As a "Chief Justice", Phallics...one would think that you'd recognize that "more probable than not" can literally be translated as "maybe" and "maybe" doesn't get people convicted of a crime in a legal system that uses a "reasonable doubt" concept as it's standard! It's the REASON why the lower court judge looked at the Wells Report and asked incredulously if that was all they had before ruling against the NFL! Vague terms like "generally aware" get you laughed out of a court room...which is EXACTLY what happened when the NFL tried to prove Brady's guilt.

It's why the higher court didn't examine guilt or innocence of Brady at all. The only legality that they took up was whether Roger Goodell had the right under the CBA to impose whatever punishment he saw fit regardless of proving guilt. Brady has never admitted guilt nor will he. The NFL has never proven guilt nor will they. THAT is the bottom line!

Blow it out of your ass Papa. You have turned into a bore and a somewhat nuisance much like a dingleberry on the ass of a dog.

Glad you're not resorting to "personal attacks", Phallics! I know how you...a saintly youth football coach (eye roll) and noted barrister (eye roll) would NEVER stoop to something so crass! :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

You'll never get Phallics to tell you who "his" team is because that would leave him wide open to having to defend their record of cheating. It's a little game he plays. He doesn't play it well...but he still plays it!

We may be Brady apologists but you are a la ram fan apologist. Lol. Jk. I love that crazy but.

I almost think you are his alter ego. He's crazy enough to have two computers and two screen names and you, or he, is backing himself up. Lol

Junior seau

Good pick, I'm thinking Jared Goff, he was playing the part as the worst QB in the NFL and sure enough he got me believing that.
I have $10 on new england to win. I can't lose because I want the falcons to win.

I think tomorrow's game is very important to if Brady is the goat. He still is IMO even if he loses but if he wins there will be no doubt unless you are la ram fan and think it's fake like WWE.

Remember the time when we actually didn't all know the WWE was fake? The WWE didn't admit it and hulk Hogan slammed a reporter for suggesting it? Maybe football is rigged. Junior seau had brain trama but so do wrestlers. Hmm.

Last edited:

Sorry, the media link doesn't work, but hey, you are a fine upstanding lawyer, judge, radio personality, football coach and a whole lot of other bullshit. Keep dreaming and maybe one day you will be promoted to janitor at McDonalds and move out of the basement.

The NFL is fake, so Brady could not cheat. That is the world according to laramfan and yourself. Lol!

Junior seau

I have $10 on new england to win. I can't lose because I want the falcons to win.

I think tomorrow's game is very important to if Brady is the goat. He still is IMO even if he loses but if he wins there will be no doubt unless you are la ram fan and think it's fake like WWE.

Remember the time when we actually didn't all know the WWE was fake? The WWE didn't admit it and hulk Hogan slammed a reporter for suggesting it? Maybe football is rigged. Junior seau had brain teams but so do wrestlers. Hmm.

I knew wrestling was fake when I was eight years old. I watched Portland wrestling every week with my grandfather, the had Jimmy "The Fly" Snuka, Jesse Ventura, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, The Kangaroos. An old lady always sat in the front row and would give them hell. It was long before WWE and WWF.

We may be Brady apologists but you are a la ram fan apologist. Lol. Jk. I love that crazy but.

I almost think you are his alter ego. He's crazy enough to have two computers and two screen names and you, or he, is backing himself up. Lol

Alex is a fucked up little kid that looks up to laramfan. Only a nut would take laramfan seriously.

You'll never get Phallics to tell you who "his" team is because that would leave him wide open to having to defend their record of cheating. It's a little game he plays. He doesn't play it well...but he still plays it!

You are right, he has no team because he would further be exposed. He and laramfan believe the NFL is rigged. So, Brady could not have cheated and every time you ask that question, they runaway. They are easily tripped up.

Forum List

Back