Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

Papa: "He is dishonest and a fool.."

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

Because you've never resorted to personal attacks in this thread, right? :lol:

Love how Alex is owned by you! Lol! Nice work!
Owned how?

without saying it,he means you own all the patriot apologists.lol

Rationalize, justify all because it is Brady.:crybaby::itsok:

Not rationalizing anything, just stating the facts. The fact you cannot accept what others opinions are, are own you and you alone.

The fact is Brady lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and got suspended.

You are right and he is still considered by many experts, current players, former players and NFL fans as the greatest QB of all time. In fact other than perhaps Montana, Brady is considered the greatest QB of all time and most people put him in the top five.
As far as Fans when I am in New England....many do...many don't and resent the way he is celebrated due to the cheating. Those that do not consider him the greatest feel he lied to them as fans and he let them down when he stopped fighting the Commissioner, ball players I speak with when there is no camera or recording device think he is full of shit and a scumbag because of the cheating, lying and destroying evidence.

Brady had a responsibility to maintain the image he developed and the NFL perpetuated.
17 people say yes 12 say no. Ram doesn't count because he hasn't watched Brady play more than a couple times in the last few years and many of the no's aren't probably being honest or realistic

which proves 17 people are in denial mode he is a fraud of course.:rolleyes:

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

Papa: "He is dishonest and a fool.."

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

Because you've never resorted to personal attacks in this thread, right? :lol:

Love how Alex is owned by you! Lol! Nice work!
Owned how?

without saying it,he means you own all the patriot apologists.lol
I don't think he knows what he is saying, he takes direction from the voices in his head.

This issue is he was suspended and is still considered by many as a great QB. You seem to think you have a moral authority and that trumps everything else.

Not rationalizing anything, just stating the facts. The fact you cannot accept what others opinions are, are own you and you alone.

You are right and he is still considered by many experts, current players, former players and NFL fans as the greatest QB of all time. In fact other than perhaps Montana, Brady is considered the greatest QB of all time and most people put him in the top five.
As far as Fans when I am in New England....many do...many don't and resent the way he is celebrated due to the cheating. Those that do not consider him the greatest feel he lied to them as fans and he let them down when he stopped fighting the Commissioner, ball players I speak with when there is no camera or recording device think he is full of shit and a scumbag because of the cheating, lying and destroying evidence.

Brady had a responsibility to maintain the image he developed and the NFL perpetuated.
excellent.well said.:udaman:

you are making far too much sense for the cheatriot apologists to comprehend since that backs up what I was saying before that ON camera,of course all these former NFL OB's are going to say he is the best,but off camera to their best friends,they will tell a much different story.someone like me or one of us though who they just meet,they wont be honest with us and tell us even off camera what they REALLY think of him.

here is a PERFECT example of how you cant believe anything celebritys say on camera.this is a true life story.

Here in kc,my local sports station was saying that elvis grbec deserved the be the starting quarterback over rich gannon when they were both playing for the chiefs.none of the chiefs fans wanted grbec as the starter so anytime someone called in and tried to explain WHY Gannon should be the starter,the announcers belittled them and tried defending Grbec.

well guess what? they are at a restaraunt that night when they were broadcasting and talking about that so my buddy wrote something down and went over to them and asked them to read it because it was a critical piece of grbeck and they did read it on air but of course they then went on and tried to promote grbecks accomplishments and say gannons were not anywhere as good as his and justify why grbec was the right choice to be the starter.

well after the broadcast was over,my buddy went over to them and thanked them for reading that on the air for him saying-"thanks for reading that on the air for me,I know you disagree with me and what i said and all but i still wanted to thank you for reading that as you did."

well guess what? HERE is where it gets very interesting.

after my friend said that to them they then said back to him-Oh no we agree with you. we actually do agree with you 100% on this.Its just that we cant say that on the air and say that grbec should not be the starter and Gannon should or we will get fired and lose our jobs.'

true life story and if you cheatriot apologists dont want to believe that,thats on you and your problem to deal with. But that right there is a perfect example of what alex was just saying that OFF THE RECORD,NFL people will say an entire different thing about Brady that what they really think. somethign like gannon should be the starter they of course are not going to be worried about they dont know like me recording them and sending it to the chiefs headquarters where if a famous player like bradshaw is concerned,is he comes out and tells the truth to someone like me that gets him on tape,well he will lose his job if his bosses at CBS hears that tape.

this of course is too much logic and common sense so the cheatriots apologists brains will be overloaded afthere all these facts.:D

Last edited:
Hype? Seriously? The man owns every meaningful post season record for a quarterback but you think he's nothing but "hype"? It's like saying Michael Phelps wasn't really that good of a swimmer...or that Tiger Woods wasn't a dominant golfer! You Brady haters get more pathetic with each Patriot's victory. So it Brady wins does that mean you admit he's good? Why do I doubt that...
Difference is that Brady cheated, lied, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

OFS as always can only cry in defeat.lol

At the end of the day - all of this "cheating" talk is irrelevant anyway. Anyone who believes that Tom Brady is one of the 5 greatest QB's ever is a nitwit. They are attempting to apply team achievements to personal achievements.

Brady is great. He is SO accurate. But he's not even in the stratosphere of Dan Marino and John Elway. And he's not quite as good as Peyton Manning, Steve Young, and Troy Aikman.

those are just a FEW of several DOZENS he is not even in the same breath as.lol

So now you're claiming to be not only a youth football coach but a lawyer who has his own broadcast and speaks to players who give you the real scoop about how they feel about Tom Brady? You're so full of shit, Phallics it's laughable!
Whatever...........Also, I was just featured in a motorsports magazine with my 10 year old son and my badged Indian Motorcycle and will be taking my role as Chief Justice with my son acting as my Law Clerk listening to various lawyers and law students argue cases regarding the BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc) and copyright issues in a couple of weeks, as well as reviewing and deciding various cases for the ethics committee where attorneys have screwed up.

Unlike you we all have lives outside of USMB.

LOL...and what a life it is! You're a regular Walter Mitty! :bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:
LOL I have shared all proofs of that life you call a fake to various members here ....even will have a few on my show if they want..:itsok:

:party:

I'd love to watch your show, Walter! When does it air?
It is on the internet and no I do not want you around it....you are a jerk and a clown.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you are making far too much sense for the cheatriot apologists to comprehend since that backs up what I was saying before that ON camera,of course all these former NFL OB's are going to say he is the best,but off camera to their best friends,they will tell a much different story.someone like me or one of us though who they just meet,they wont be honest with us and tell us even off camera what they REALLY think of him.

here is a PERFECT example of how you cant believe anything celebritys say on camera.this is a true life story.

Here in kc,my local sports station was saying that elvis grbec deserved the be the starting quarterback over rich gannon when they were both playing for the chiefs.none of the chiefs fans wanted grbec as the starter so anytime someone called in and tried to explain WHY Gannon should be the starter,the announcers belittled them and tried defending Grbec.

well guess what? they are at a restaraunt that night when they were broadcasting and talking about that so my buddy wrote something down and went over to them and asked them to read it because it was a critical piece of grbeck and they did read it on air but of course they then went on and tried to promote grbecks accomplishments and say gannons were not anywhere as good as his and justify why grbec was the right choice to be the starter.

well after the broadcast was over,my buddy went over to them and thanked them for reading that on the air for him saying-"thanks for reading that on the air for me,I know you disagree with me and what i said and all but i still wanted to thank you for reading that as you did."

after my friend said that to them they then said back to him-Oh no we agree with you. we actually do agree with you 100% on this.Its just that we cant say that on the air and say that grbec should not be the starter and Gannon should or we will get fired and lose our jobs.'

true life story and if you cheatriot apologists dont want to believe that,thats on you and your problem to deal with. But that right there is a perfect example of what alex was just saying that OFF THE RECORD,NFL people will say an entire different thing about Brady that what they really think. somethign like gannon should be the starter they of course are not going to be worried about they dont know like me recording them and sending it to the chiefs headquarters where if a famous player like bradshaw is concerned,is he comes out and tells the truth to someone like me that gets him on tape,well he will lose his job if his bosses at CBS hears that tape.

this of course is too much logic and common sense so the cheatriots apologists brains will be overloaded afthere all these facts.:D
"all these former NFL OB's are going to say he is the best,but off camera to their best friends,they will tell a much different story.someone like me or one of us though who they just meet,they wont be honest with us and tell us even off camera what they REALLY think of him."

Oh yes, to those who make their money from the NFL in pone way or another...many will not bite the hand that feeds them and will say the PC thing.

You've maintained that you have zero tolerance for cheaters...correct? I assume that you turned those players on your team who you were 100% certain were taking steroids into the NCAA?

Because if you didn't then your team cheated and according to your "standard" that makes you a cheater because you knew it was going on!
Sorry buttercup - it doesn't work that way. No matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to assign their sins to me. I earned my 100% clean conscious.

For starters - having integrity doesn't make me the world's police. I didn't concern myself with what other people were doing. My focus was on my responsibilities. That's one of progressives biggest problems. They are so obsessed with what everyone else is doing. It makes their envy cultivate and grow.

In addition - it was a different era back then. The NCAA didn't have a website. There was no such thing as Facebook, Twitter, etc. I honestly had no idea how to contact the NCAA even if I wanted to. It's not like the local phone book listed the number to the NCAA. Same with the conference. Even our program didn't have a process to report and then protect "whistleblowers".

I love it when someone else other than me and alex takes Old fart style to school.always nice seeing NEW blood come in and own him.lol

At the end of the day - all of this "cheating" talk is irrelevant anyway. Anyone who believes that Tom Brady is one of the 5 greatest QB's ever is a nitwit. They are attempting to apply team achievements to personal achievements.

Brady is great. He is SO accurate. But he's not even in the stratosphere of Dan Marino and John Elway. And he's not quite as good as Peyton Manning, Steve Young, and Troy Aikman.

So Brady isn't the best ever because he plays on a "team"...whereas we all know Marino, Elway, Manning, Young and Aikman played by themselves? Your point makes zero sense, Patriot!
Your idiotic contention is that Brady is the "best" because of team accomplishments. Either point to his personal accomplishments or move along. Your argument is failing miserably. Now you're so desperate - you're trying to pretend like you don't understand (because you can't make a logical, rational case).
welcome to the world of old fart style.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

So you knew your teammates were cheaters but you did nothing about it? Yet you're here condemning Tom Brady while you pontificate about integrity? Interesting justification...you're not guilty of cheating because you couldn't figure out how to get the NCAA's attention?
You're comparing apples-to-oranges. I'm not condemning Tom Brady because he didn't report what his teammates have done.

You want to compare my actions and Tom Brady's actions - then let's compare. Tom Brady knowingly cheated. I knowingly did not. Don't create a strawman because you are incapable of making a logical, rational case. Compare me and Tom Brady. Don't compare Tom Brady and what my some of teammates did and then attempt to assign their sins to me because your lips are wrapped around Brady's member.

And again - at the end of the day - the "cheating" issue is irrelevant. Brady doesn't make the Top 5 all-time even if we assume that he never cheated on anything.

Oh geez, we've got another delusional Pats hater. Great. Why are you even posting here? You don't even watch NFL football.
I do not "hate" the Patriots. Not even a little. And I've forgotten more about football than everyone else here on this thread combined. I watch more than enough NFL to tell you that Brady isn't even remotely in the discussion for GOAT. I've watched him play hundreds of games.

well you might want to tell sealy this that brady is the biggest fraud ever and not even one of the top 20 best in the modern day of quarterbacks since he was saying that since i have not watched him in years I dont count.:badgrin:

"all these former NFL OB's are going to say he is the best,but off camera to their best friends,they will tell a much different story.someone like me or one of us though who they just meet,they wont be honest with us and tell us even off camera what they REALLY think of him."

Oh yes, to those who make their money from the NFL in pone way or another...many will not bite the hand that feeds them and will say the PC thing.

as I said,that logic and common sense even a child can understand,doesnt register with these cheatriot apologists they so much have their head up his ass.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He now holds nearly every major Super Bowl passing record in addition to the record for most Super Bowl appearances by a quarterback. More importantly, Brady is also tied with Joe Montana, the quarterback many consider to be the best to ever play the game, for most Super Bowl wins and most Super Bowl MVP awards.Jan 24, 2017

456710492-e1412616493533.jpg
Brady cheated and lied to get whatever stats he has.

That is all you have said in every post. We all get that, yet it doesn't change facts. You are not the only and final word on the subject. You are one opinion in a sea of billions.
It matters to you, a great deal, otherwise you not be posting this......repeatedly

Lol! It matter not what a fool thinks, it's just fun to egg him on and on and catch him in hypocrisy. It has been amusing to see you squirm.

Poopergegio: "Lol! It matter not what a fool thinks"

Then stop taking to your self .:uhoh3::itsok:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::udaman:

as I said,that logic and common sense even a child can understand,doesnt register with these cheatriot apologists they so much have their head up his ass.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
They have been trying to abrogate the standard of review and punishment that Brady actually agreed to. These jujubees just don't get it, Brady is nothing but a cheater and a liar who destroyed evidence and was suspended in accordance with the tribunal HE SELECTED when he signed the CBA...:uhoh3::itsok:

Jim Plunkett is probably one of the most underrated quarterbacks. He won two Super Bowls and a Heisman Trophy.
I think the most underrated player in NFL history was Roger Craig. That guy was the most complete football player I've ever seen. One hell of a RB. Best pass receiving RB in NFL history. Best blocking tailback in NFL history. He was so versatile. Never got the credit he deserved because everyone focuses on QB's.

Better receiving back than Faulk? Matt Forte (who owns the single season reception mark for a RB)? Larry Centers, who had more receptions than any RB in league history?

Go Falcons!

The Patriots are racist
That didn't stop Trump from winning.

Nancy Pelosi repeatedly calls Steve Bannon a "white supremacist"

the fact that Trump is a fan of Brady makes me believe he is no different whatsoever than those other mass murdering bastards Obama and Bush.seriously,I am not joking at all.
Brady is a fan of trumps. Trump is just happy to have any celebrity endorse him or be seen with him

not true.Trump said he thought the punishment he gave bray was too severe which tells me he is corrupt same as the NFL.
What is not true? Brady is a trump supporter. Did trump say that before Brady endorsed him? When did trump say the punishment was too harsh?

And trump is as corrupt as the nfl

17 people say yes 12 say no. Ram doesn't count because he hasn't watched Brady play more than a couple times in the last few years and many of the no's aren't probably being honest or realistic

Find me 17 people who think any other quarterback is the greatest. If you can't find 17 then Brady and us 17 win. Discussion is over.

Find me 17 people who think any other quarterback is the greatest. If you can't find 17 then Brady and us 17 win. Discussion is over.

That's an odd metric. :p

That's an odd metric. :p
OK how about this. If the 14 who said Brady is not the best can all agree who is better, then we have a discussion.

The only one who comes close is Montana and I'm not going to reward him for making it to 3 less superbowls. And when Brady goes to another Superbowl then he will have gone to twice as many superbowls as Joe.

And no pressure because he already has as many rings as Joe. If he wins this year that should shut the haters up.

Tom Brady has been to more finals than Michael jordan

Forum List

Back