Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Poopergegio: "Lol! It matter not what a fool thinks"

Then stop taking to your self .:uhoh3::itsok:

Wow! Pooper how original, you get that from your butt buddy LA Ram? LOL!!!

YOu need to get bett
You get riled up...:itsok:

Did Brady's representatives use your argument when countering the NFL's position?

You don't rile me up, you get me laughing. Anyone that pretends to take Laramsfan seriously is just trolling.
So your answer is that no matter how much you jump and dance with this story of "others" who supposedly cheated. Neither the NFL nor the court would take it as an actual defense or qualified rebuttal.

You did not have to make a fool out of yourself with the garbage you posted.:lame2:

Brady cheated, you are okay with cheating as long as an authority doesn't punish you. You are trolling and then making up shit about what I say. I understand you completely. You are trolling.
Brady and other players and the NFL are the parties to the CBA, not you , not me. Brady was punished according to the terms of the contract he signed with the NFL.

You can't handle the truth.....

75203_61a65ab4f8a4d0d32849dea28a8a510e.jpg

pooper and the other cheatriot apologists indeed cannot handle the truth the NFL already has the games outcome decided for the cheats to win cause they want brady to have his fifth ring same as they already had the outcome decided last year with the broncos already had won it two weeks prior to the game so manning could retire with another ring.

oh you showed a pic of jack nicholson so you know old fart style is having a hard on now.:rofl: those two psychotic nuts scare me because they indeed are psychotic,they have conversations with themselves all the time talking to people who have them on ignore.:rofl::haha::haha:
I love it..They wants Brady to stand alone as the greatest, but then want hi to stand with others when it comes to cheating, lying, destroying evidence and suspension. It ain't going to happen. That is the truth.

One of his Superbowl loses was a perfect season. How many average QB's have a perfect season? None. You got to be something special to do that.
No. You have to be a special team to do that. Look up the season and it will show you that the New England Patriots were 18-1. It will not say that Tom Brady was 18-1.

And Brady didn't have a "perfect" season. He lost the Super Bowl. The only QB in NFL history to actually have a perfect season is Bob Griese. And nobody would ever make the case that he is "special".

Anyone in the HOF is special.

Griese led the Dolphins to three consecutive Super Bowl appearances, including two Super Bowl victories (VII and VIII). Griese was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. He's a Hall of Famer for winning 2 of 3 Superbowls.

Brady is 4-6 and soon 5-7 or 4-7. Griese is a HOF'er and he's just a measly 2 for 3. And 2 for 3 is afuckingmazing! Just compared to Tom it's not.
Different eras, different rules
as always,another major ass beating suffered by sealy. Griese indeed played in an ear where the competion was much fierce and defenders could mug the recivers.brady would never have lasted in the NFL had he had to play in that ear.lol that truth hurts the cheatiots feelings obviously.:biggrin:

That is all you have said in every post. We all get that, yet it doesn't change facts. You are not the only and final word on the subject. You are one opinion in a sea of billions.
It matters to you, a great deal, otherwise you not be posting this......repeatedly

Lol! It matter not what a fool thinks, it's just fun to egg him on and on and catch him in hypocrisy. It has been amusing to see you squirm.

Poopergegio: "Lol! It matter not what a fool thinks"

Then stop taking to your self .:uhoh3::itsok:

Wow! Pooper how original, you get that from your butt buddy LA Ram? LOL!!!

YOu need to get bett
If I thought you were the least bit serious about the issue, it would be on thing, I know you are not and just entertaining yourself, so that is what makes it fun.
I am very serious about Brady, his lying, cheating, destroying evidence and subsequent suspension

Nah, you just use the subject to troll with, it is quite obvious.

You are pure entertainment and I realize that you just say crap to get others riled up. No harm, no foul.
You get riled up...:itsok:

Did Brady's representatives use your argument when countering the NFL's position?

You don't rile me up, you get me laughing. Anyone that pretends to take Laramsfan seriously is just trolling.
So your answer is that no matter how much you jump and dance with this story of "others" who supposedly cheated. Neither the NFL nor the court would take it as an actual defense or qualified rebuttal.

You did not have to make a fool out of yourself with the garbage you posted.:lame2:
:udaman::udaman:

On the other hand, the playoffs and Super Bowl are the highest pressure games for any team and any QB, and the QB is generally considered the most important player on any football team, with the greatest ability to affect the outcome.
And therein lies the problem. This stems from media and fans that truly don't understand football. A great example is Trent Dilfer. He has a Super Bowl ring and he was absolute awful. But that Baltimore Ravens defense was legendary and defense wins championships. Just look at the list of Super Bowl winning QB's throughout history:

Doug Williams (Washington Redskins)
Mark Rypien (Washington Redskins)
Jim McMahon (Chicago Bears)
Phil Sims (NY Giants)
Jeff Rutledge (NY Giants)
Brad Johnson (Tampa Bay)
Trent Dilfer (Baltimore)

That is a pretty pitiful list of QB's (and that's just off the top of my head). Meanwhile - look at the guys who never won a ring. Dan Marino. Dan Fouts. Jim Kelly. Frank Tarkenton. Warren Moon. All Hall of Famers. But they didn't have the TEAM around them.

I would not call that list pitiful. Far from great, but not pitiful. Dilfer was no better than average, same with Rypien. Johnson actually had a very good year when the Bucs won the SB (22 TDs to 6 INTs), although the defense was still the driving force behind that team's success. Williams wasn't a bad QB, but he played on some horrendous Bucs teams. Simms was perhaps a bit better than average. When did Rutledge start a Super Bowl? He was a backup. You're thinking of Hostetler, who certainly isn't on any lists for the best quarterback, but did play pretty well in very limited playoff opportunities (His teams went 4-1, he threw 7 TDs and 0 INTs, he had a 62.6% completion percentage and 112 QB rating).

As sealy pointed out, however, you are looking at 1 time winners. The list of multiple time winners is : Bart Starr, Jim Plunkett, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Bob Griese, Roger Staubach, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady. That's a pretty good list of quarterbacks. Eli Manning and Griese haven't been great, but the rest are at least good if not great quarterbacks. And Manning played extremely well in the playoffs during both of those Giants Super Bowl runs.

It's unfortunate Marino never won a SB. If he had, he might be higher on more all-time lists.

Jim Plunkett is probably one of the most underrated quarterbacks. He won two Super Bowls and a Heisman Trophy.

About 55 more hours to go until we know the final score.
as I said,i am betting the NFL wants brady to have ring # 5 same as they wanted Manning to go out and retire on top with another ring so they have it rigged for them to win another.we will see. i can almost guarantee one thing,it will be close and down to the wire,they always are because the NFL rigs it that way cause they want the cheats to show they had a tough climb but in the end because they are the PATRIOTS,they win in the end with close battles.
Alex, so you think the games are rigged? It seems you do since you agreed to Larams post.

So if the games are rigged then how does one cheat? :dunno:

pooper and the other cheatriot apologists indeed cannot handle the truth the NFL already has the games outcome decided for the cheats to win cause they want brady to have his fifth ring same as they already had the outcome decided last year with the broncos already had won it two weeks prior to the game so manning could retire with another ring.

oh you showed a pic of jack nicholson so you know old fart style is having a hard on now.:rofl: those two psychotic nuts scare me because they indeed are psychotic,they have conversations with themselves all the time talking to people who have them on ignore.:rofl::haha::haha:

That would only apply if you really had anyone on ignore, since you don't it doesn't apply. It just proves you lie and lie and lie. That is why rightwinger owns your punk ass.

Jim Plunkett is probably one of the most underrated quarterbacks. He won two Super Bowls and a Heisman Trophy.
I've always had tremendous respect for Plunkett. I'm not sure I would ever consider him among the elite legends, but he was definitely a heck of a football player. Tough. Gritty. Effective.

I think the most underrated player in NFL history was Roger Craig. That guy was the most complete football player I've ever seen. One hell of a RB. Best pass receiving RB in NFL history. Best blocking tailback in NFL history. He was so versatile. Never got the credit he deserved because everyone focuses on QB's.

11 Reasons why ChrisL worships Tom Brady:
  1. She's a Patriots fanatic
  2. She's a Patriots fanatic
  3. She's a Patriots fanatic
  4. She's a Patriots fanatic
  5. She's a Patriots fanatic
  6. She's a Patriots fanatic
  7. She's a Patriots fanatic
  8. She's a Patriots fanatic
  9. She's a Patriots fanatic
  10. She's a Patriots fanatic
  11. She's a Patriots fanatic
:funnyface: :laugh: :smiliehug:
She's like the white girls in metro Detroit. They are in love with the red wings.

Do you think she'd love the Miami dolphins if she lived in Florida? Probably not.

We have had great baseball, basketball and hockey teams. The girls are always into winning teams. You see them wearing Ben Wallace, Steve yzerman or Miguel Cabrera jerseys.

But when the teams losing the girls go by bye

Go Falcons!

The Patriots are racist
That didn't stop Trump from winning.

Nancy Pelosi repeatedly calls Steve Bannon a "white supremacist"

the fact that Trump is a fan of Brady makes me believe he is no different whatsoever than those other mass murdering bastards Obama and Bush.seriously,I am not joking at all.
Brady is a fan of trumps. Trump is just happy to have any celebrity endorse him or be seen with him

as I said,i am betting the NFL wants brady to have ring # 5 same as they wanted Manning to go out and retire on top with another ring so they have it rigged for them to win another.we will see. i can almost guarantee one thing,it will be close and down to the wire,they always are because the NFL rigs it that way cause they want the cheats to show they had a tough climb but in the end because they are the PATRIOTS,they win in the end with close battles.
Alex, so you think the games are rigged? It seems you do since you agreed to Larams post.

And do both teams know or only 1? Detroit gets mad when they cheat and let Dallas win. But do the lions organization know it's happening?

And do both teams know or only 1? Detroit gets mad when they cheat and let Dallas win. But do the lions organization know it's happening?

If its rigged both teams have to know, otherwise one might screw up and win at the wrong time.

Go Falcons!

The Patriots are racist
That didn't stop Trump from winning.

Nancy Pelosi repeatedly calls Steve Bannon a "white supremacist"

the fact that Trump is a fan of Brady makes me believe he is no different whatsoever than those other mass murdering bastards Obama and Bush.seriously,I am not joking at all.
Brady is a fan of trumps. Trump is just happy to have any celebrity endorse him or be seen with him

not true.Trump said he thought the punishment he gave bray was too severe which tells me he is corrupt same as the NFL.

11 Reasons why ChrisL worships Tom Brady:
  1. She's a Patriots fanatic
  2. She's a Patriots fanatic
  3. She's a Patriots fanatic
  4. She's a Patriots fanatic
  5. She's a Patriots fanatic
  6. She's a Patriots fanatic
  7. She's a Patriots fanatic
  8. She's a Patriots fanatic
  9. She's a Patriots fanatic
  10. She's a Patriots fanatic
  11. She's a Patriots fanatic
:funnyface: :laugh: :smiliehug:

she has her head so much up Bradys ass that right and wrong makes no difference to her. same as old fart style,she takes it so serious when shady brady is exposed as though he is along time friend she grew up with or something the way she goes into meltdown mode when she hears the truth the cheatriots have created the worst scandal in sports since the black sox scandal that same as OFS.

I am glad this conversation is online.I honestly think the way they take it so personal,those two particular,that they would stab you in the back with a knife in the middle of and alley if you had this conversation with them.:rofl:seriously,I am not kidding around despite the laughing smiley.

Forum List

Back