Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Who do you have them cover? You've got Edelman, Amandola, Mitchell, Hogan, Gronkowski, Bennett, White & Lewis who can all catch balls. Brady is going to find the matchup he likes best...like White in the Super Bowl and he's going to keep going to it until you change your defense to stop it. So who on the Raiders are you putting which receivers for the Patriots? You better have five players who can cover in open space because if you don't Tom Brady is going to exploit your weak link...time...after time...after time! The Patriots are going to run hurry up and they're going to substitute to keep their receivers fresh. I'm sorry, Billo but that Patriots Offense is going to overwhelm the Raiders D. It's not even going to be close.
You forgot the guy in prison.

Who do you have them cover? You've got Edelman, Amandola, Mitchell, Hogan, Gronkowski, Bennett, White & Lewis who can all catch balls. Brady is going to find the matchup he likes best...like White in the Super Bowl and he's going to keep going to it until you change your defense to stop it. So who on the Raiders are you putting which receivers for the Patriots? You better have five players who can cover in open space because if you don't Tom Brady is going to exploit your weak link...time...after time...after time! The Patriots are going to run hurry up and they're going to substitute to keep their receivers fresh. I'm sorry, Billo but that Patriots Offense is going to overwhelm the Raiders D. It's not even going to be close.
You forgot the guy in prison.

He hasn't played in years if you are talking about Hernandez. It's nobody else's fault that he was an idiot and threw his life away.

I can name 10 quarterbacks better than Brady:
  1. Craig Morton
  2. Bobby Douglas
  3. Tim Tebow
  4. Doug Flutie
  5. Jim Everett
  6. Paul Crue
  7. Dennis Dummit
  8. John Hadl
  9. Greg Landry
  10. Bobby Hull

Doug Flutie played for the Pats for a while a loooong time ago. I think he retired from football as a Patriot. Anyways, I don't think is record as a pro was as good as (or even nearly as good . . . or nearly as long) as Brady. :rolleyes:

Doug Flutie played for the Pats for a while a loooong time ago. I think he retired from football as a Patriot. Anyways, I don't think is record as a pro was as good as (or even nearly as good . . . or nearly as long) as Brady. :rolleyes:
Brady never threw a game ender like Flutie did.

Brady never threw a game ender like Flutie did.

I don't know. I've never seen him play. I've heard of him and knew he played for the Pats.

Forum List

Back