Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
It's a statement in the New York Post you putz! Bush league antics? What has Brady ever done that was "bush league"? Since his fellow players have named him one of the best players in the game every time they are polled...it's obvious that for the NFL players...the people who would know best...Tom Brady is the gold standard!
Marino was a better passer.
Montana better in the clutch.
Stabler better under 2 minutes.
Elway had a better arm.
Roman Gabriel was tougher.

Brady is just a pretty boy with a hot wife.

The best quarterback ever was Johnny Unitas.

Pretty boy Brady has passed for more yards than Marino, Montana, Stabler, Elway and Gabriel...also more TDs
He has also won more championships

It's a statement in the New York Post you putz! Bush league antics? What has Brady ever done that was "bush league"? Since his fellow players have named him one of the best players in the game every time they are polled...it's obvious that for the NFL players...the people who would know best...Tom Brady is the gold standard!
Marino was a better passer.
Montana better in the clutch.
Stabler better under 2 minutes.
Elway had a better arm.
Roman Gabriel was tougher.

Brady is just a pretty boy with a hot wife.

The best quarterback ever was Johnny Unitas.

Brady is the best parts of all those players plus he's still playing incredible football at an age when most of them were either out of the game or in serious decline. The best quarterback ever is #12 for the New England Patriots.

Brady is the best parts of all those players plus he's still playing incredible football at an age when most of them were either out of the game or in serious decline. The best quarterback ever is #12 for the New England Patriots.
George Blanda played quarterback until he was 45.

He didn't win 5 and go to 7 superbowls so he is bradys ball boy who deflated his balls in the stalls or down the hall.

Tom Brady has more than proven his greatness. I suppose those from older generations will always have their "favs" but the facts speak for themselves.
Well, I'm a Laker fan. I hate everything that has to do with Boston.
So who do you think is going to win the Superbowl next year? I bet if a gun and lie detector were used you would admit your money would be on new england. Is your team even going to make the playoffs?

Get serious, Billo! On George Blanda's best day he wasn't half the quarterback Tom Brady is.

Tom Brady has more than proven his greatness. I suppose those from older generations will always have their "favs" but the facts speak for themselves.
Well, I'm a Laker fan. I hate everything that has to do with Boston.

So it has nothing to do with how good or bad Brady is...you're simply a "hater"! At least you admit it. I can't even get Phallics to say WHO he roots for!

He didn't win 5 and go to 7 superbowls so he is bradys ball boy who deflated his balls in the stalls or down the hall.
His Raider teams would've beaten Brady's Bitches. Brady doesn't do well against defenses with a good pass rush. You give him a lot of pressure and he turns into Dan Pastorini.

So who do you think is going to win the Superbowl next year? I bet if a gun and lie detector were used you would admit your money would be on new england. Is your team even going to make the playoffs?
I'm a Ram fan, what the fuck do I know about football?

I wondered why anyone would bring up Roman Gabriel in a discussion of the greatest QBs

His Raider teams would've beaten Brady's Bitches. Brady doesn't do well against defenses with a good pass rush. You give him a lot of pressure and he turns into Dan Pastorini.

Brady's ability to get the ball out fast and the Patriot's receiver's abilities to gain yardage after catches would have shredded the Raider teams of that era. It wouldn't even be a contest.

Lamonica's a step in the right direction, Billo but he's still not Brady! Neither is The Snake!

Admit it...the reason you hate Brady so much is that he's broken your heart in the past!
In the last 2 minutes, I'll take the Snake to Bilentikoff, over Brady to Gronk, any day of the week.

Brady's ability to get the ball out fast and the Patriot's receiver's abilities to gain yardage after catches would have shredded the Raider teams of that era. It wouldn't even be a contest.
Bullshit. That little out pattern Bilentnikoff ran was unstoppable. And Ben Davidson would do to Brady what he did to Len Dawson.

BTW, the fastest triggers in NFL history were Marino and Jurgenson.

Forum List

Back