Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
You people are unbelievable...you tout some guy's success and "all" he has done on the field, yet you conveniently omit his failings and transgressions then claim he is the greatest.

This says more about you folks than about Brady...:slap:

The fact that you could watch that Super Bowl game and STILL maintain that Tom Brady isn't the best quarterback of all time says more about YOU than it does about Brady!
You are correct, I do not like cheaters and liars. He destroyed evidence in order to avoid facing the NFL like a man and got suspended.

He has talent, no doubt, now all he has to do is become a man and face his realities without hiding behind others.

Seriously? Tom Brady took on the NFL...an mammoth corporate entity that basically OWNS one day of the week...and their army of lawyers...and kicked their asses in court! He stood up for the players against a Commissioner who considers himself, judge, jury and executioner and through it all never wavered in his statement that he was innocent of the charge that the NFL had brought against him! That's what a "man" does!

Face reality? Like the fact that you know little to nothing about the practice of law yet claim to be a Chief Justice? That kind of "reality", Phallics?
OFS: "Tom Brady took on the NFL...an mammoth corporate entity that basically OWNS one day of the week...and their army of lawyers...and kicked their asses in court!"

Ummm.....Brady lost and served his suspension with a whimper.:laugh::itsok:

Like I said the photos are here they were posted a while ago, along with one of my performances. One of the traditions I do enjoy started when I represented NFL players, we would go and do charitable acts for those less fortunate, a feel good thing to do.....and there is more....much much more.;)

screen-shot-2017-02-06-at-12-43-53-pm.png

Seriously? Tom Brady took on the NFL...an mammoth corporate entity that basically OWNS one day of the week...and their army of lawyers...and kicked their asses in court! He stood up for the players against a Commissioner who considers himself, judge, jury and executioner and through it all never wavered in his statement that he was innocent of the charge that the NFL had brought against him! That's what a "man" does!

Face reality? Like the fact that you know little to nothing about the practice of law yet claim to be a Chief Justice? That kind of "reality", Phallics?
OFS: "Tom Brady took on the NFL...an mammoth corporate entity that basically OWNS one day of the week...and their army of lawyers...and kicked their asses in court!"

Like I said the photos are here they were posted a while ago, along with one of my performances. One of the traditions I do enjoy started when I represented NFL players, we would go and do charitable acts for those less fortunate, a feel good thing to do.....and there is more....much much more.;)

Oh, now you represent NFL players? You are just a Renaissance man, Phallics! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Have you seen the photos?

You have no idea......LOL now this is getting fun.

I hate to break this to you, Phallics...but I don't think anyone is buying your act here.

Alex is a banned asshole who couldn't accept his punishment, yep, a cheat.
^^^
Still can't sit right, huh?:itsok:

Funny how this thread is about your hero, Tom Brady and how he is the greatest, butt you need to ignore the OP and make it about me.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
You are correct, I do not like cheaters and liars. He destroyed evidence in order to avoid facing the NFL like a man and got suspended.

He has talent, no doubt, now all he has to do is become a man and face his realities without hiding behind others.

Oh, now you represent NFL players? You are just a Renaissance man, Phallics! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I hate to break this to you, Phallics...but I don't think anyone is buying your act here.

Brady will go down as the top one or two quarterbacks of all time, he will go into the HOF and the further we get from the suspension, the less weight it will carry. That is all I have to say on this subject. People that have brought up Bradshaw and Montana and other QBs have some valid points. I still say a lot of Brady's success comes from the Belichick system, however Brady's longevity in the system is amazing.

In the era that has been designed for 8-8 every year, the Patriots have defied for almost two decades.

Those that really follow football and put away bias will set him as at least a top 5 all time QB. Those that are jealous, haters, hate the success of others will continue to spew lies and hate.

The end of the day, Brady will be in the HOF and the haters are going to continue to hate. It's what they do.

Take care my friend.

Brady will go down as the top one or two quarterbacks of all time, he will go into the HOF and the further we get from the suspension, the less weight it will carry. That is all I have to say on this subject. People that have brought up Bradshaw and Montana and other QBs have some valid points. I still say a lot of Brady's success comes from the Belichick system, however Brady's longevity in the system is amazing.

In the era that has been designed for 8-8 every year, the Patriots have defied for almost two decades.

Those that really follow football and put away bias will set him as at least a top 5 all time QB. Those that are jealous, haters, hate the success of others will continue to spew lies and hate.

The end of the day, Brady will be in the HOF and the haters are going to continue to hate. It's what they do.

Take care my friend.
How many championships does Jordan Kobe or Shaq have without Phil Jackson?

Take care my friend.
For those who wish to ignore his transgressions much like yourself, Brady is a perfect choice. However, for those who wish to be honest, the question will always remain, how much of his success is owed to his lying and cheating, at this juncture it is impossible to tell, one thing for sure he did get suspended for his bad acts and that alone disqualifies Brady from "The Greatest" discussion.:itsok:

Take care my friend.
For those who wish to ignore his transgressions much like yourself, Brady is a perfect choice. However, for those who wish to be honest, the question will always remain, how much of his success is owed to his lying and cheating, at this juncture it is impossible to tell, one thing for sure he did get suspended for his bad acts and that alone disqualifies Brady from "The Greatest" discussion.:itsok:

How much? Not much. We have watched him for 17 years be a superstar. So you caught him cheating a couple times. How many of Joe Montana's linemen were on steroids?

Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana, who has admitted that his Super Bowl-winning 49ers teams were known to skirt the rules, said this week thatcheating is part of the game.

In the decade prior to Rydze's tenure, many Steelers also admitted to using steroids to gain an advantage. Former Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw admitted in 2008 that he used steroids during his playing career. Bradshaw said on Dan Patrick's radio show: “We did steroids to get away the aches and the speed of healing. My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury, and thought nothing of it. It was to speed up the healing process, that was it. It wasn't to get bigger and stronger and faster.”

This is just what haters do to the king of the hill. They say he cheated. Well you have to cheat a little to remain king of the hill that long. Tom Brady is the best.

Once you ladies, excluding chrisL, get over yourselves, Tom Brady still lied, cheated, destroyed evidence, got suspended and is your hero who could never be considered the greatest due to his bad acts.:crybaby::itsok:

Last edited:

Take care my friend.
How many championships does Jordan Kobe or Shaq have without Phil Jackson?

How many championships does Phil Jackson have with out Jordan, Kobe or Shaq?

Basketball is a different animal than football. Jordan on a team has a much greater impact than Brady on a team.

That you're a judge...
I was asked by Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI) each of those years to sit in on these proceedings due to my experience in the Sports/Entertainment field and am a performer myself . My son came when he was 5 and asked me what his job was, I told him to eat donuts. Over the course of the last 5 years he picked up briefs and started to analyze the cases to his understanding. He has worked to the point where he is my "Law Clerk" and we go to the Guggenheim Museum up town afterward and out for dinner and visiting people.

Nice time, he even gets his own pen for being judge and is well received.

BTW Chief Justice has the most administrative function and sits in the middle in this regard.

A very nice compliment, indeed, to be respected in my field.

The practice of law requires a precise use of language. You, Phallics...have the language and grammar skills of an eighth grader! It's why your claim of being a Chief Justice is laughable!
^^^

:lame2::laugh:

Thread's gotten waaaaaay off topic. Haven't seen a mention of Brady for a few pages. Time to get this train back on the rails folks.

No matter Brady cheated, lied, destroyed evidence and got suspended. That cannot be separated from his success. He cannot be included in legitimate discussion on who the Greatest QB is.

Thread's gotten waaaaaay off topic. Haven't seen a mention of Brady for a few pages. Time to get this train back on the rails folks.

Sorry, Coyote...someone's gotten all George Costanza on us.

This thread should have died a natural death as soon as Tom Brady led the Patriots back to a win while shattering Super Bowl QB records like a bull in a china shop.

That there are STILL 19 votes that he's not the best ever is simply testament to how many hearts he's broken over the years among opposing team's fans.

"We expected better from Brady, much better than for him to be exposed as just another chowderhead, and it is sad it turns out that he is more probably than not every bit as ballsy as the diabolical Bill Belichick."
http://nypost.com/2015/05/11/bradys-new-rep-as-a-lying-cheat-hurts-worse-than-4-game-ban/

This is just one statement, albeit accurate, on how disgusted people are with the dishonesty and bush league antics demonstrated by Brady.

Yes for a guy who is supposedly as talented as Brady we all expected him to be a class act, least he could have done was own up to his part instead of destroying evidence.

While some deranged troll with OCD keeps trying to use this thread as indulgence therapy, Tom Brady, the greatest football player of all time, is enjoying some well-deserved time off with his super model wife and the rest of his family.

"We expected better from Brady, much better than for him to be exposed as just another chowderhead, and it is sad it turns out that he is more probably than not every bit as ballsy as the diabolical Bill Belichick."
http://nypost.com/2015/05/11/bradys-new-rep-as-a-lying-cheat-hurts-worse-than-4-game-ban/

This is just one statement, albeit accurate, on how disgusted people are with the dishonesty and bush league antics demonstrated by Brady.

Yes for a guy who is supposedly as talented as Brady we all expected him to be a class act, least he could have done was own up to his part instead of destroying evidence.

It's a statement in the New York Post you putz! Bush league antics? What has Brady ever done that was "bush league"? Since his fellow players have named him one of the best players in the game every time they are polled...it's obvious that for the NFL players...the people who would know best...Tom Brady is the gold standard!

It's a statement in the New York Post you putz! Bush league antics? What has Brady ever done that was "bush league"? Since his fellow players have named him one of the best players in the game every time they are polled...it's obvious that for the NFL players...the people who would know best...Tom Brady is the gold standard!

A NY newspaper butt hurt over a Boston team. That's not news or a statement, it is a butt hurt New Yorker crying.

Marino was a better passer.
Montana better in the clutch.
Stabler better under 2 minutes.
Elway had a better arm.
Roman Gabriel was tougher.

Brady is just a pretty boy with a hot wife.

The best quarterback ever was Johnny Unitas.

Forum List

Back