Is Trump announcing the launch of a third party tomorrow? The Patriot Party?

NO matter,

The Democrats are pretty unbeatable, right? With the ever-present yet completely unprovable voter fraud in every race the GOP happens to lose.
A Trump 3rd party run absolutely assures a Democrat victory even were it a fraud-free election.

Trump knows this, so I can't believe he'd pull the trigger at this point.

A Trump 3rd party run absolutely assures a Democrat victory even were it a fraud-free election.

Trump knows this, so I can't believe he'd pull the trigger at this point.
Do you think he cares about the Republican Party at all? Do you think he'll care about the Republican Party if he were to run as a Republican and didn't have other politicians fawning for his approval?

Would it surprise anyone if he did? Given the level of corruption within the duopoly would this set-up perfectly for fence-sitting independents and the like?
First, thank you for posting this. I was going to start a thread on this topic, as Trump is the most important figure in terms of the 2024 election.

Second, Trump going third party 100% assures a Democrat victory, and he knows it.

The threat is FAR more powerful than the act, so I can't believe he'd shoot his wad this early.

First, thank you for posting this. I was going to start a thread on this topic, as Trump is the most important figure in terms of the 2024 election.

Second, Trump going third party 100% assure a Democrat victory, and he knows it.

The threat is FAR more powerful than the act, so I can't believe he'd shoot his wad this early.

Everyone knows it.

If Trump fails to gain the 2024 Republican nomination, he may do it anyway. Trump is in this for Trump.

Second, Trump going third party 100% assure a Democrat victory, and he knows it.

Starting his own party means he can raise unlimited cash from his suckers followers.

Yeah, the impact of each party would not be the same.

You'd see Nancy Pelosi do a standing backflip if Trump were this stupid.
Or this angry.

He's upset at the blame he's getting - totally unwarranted - but I don't think he'll do this.

Yet.

Or this angry.

He's upset at the blame he's getting - totally unwarranted - but I don't think he'll do this.

Yet.

He did back some really shit candidates and kept forcing the GOP to turn their messaging away from effective talking points and toward tired conspiracy theories.

And Trump being Trump, he tried as much as he could to make 2022 about himself.

He bears some blame for the outcome.

Forum List

Back