Is Trump announcing the launch of a third party tomorrow? The Patriot Party?

It's obvious you're a loser and a trespasser when you want US citizens to be replaced in the workforce by trespassers.
When did I say that? Do you make these things up in your basement between Cheeto breaks or is there a central repository of Trumpista nonsense?

The submissive cucks in the GOP did not have the balls to stand up to Trump. They took a poisonous snake into their tent, and I hope to God he bites every last one of them.

They certainly deserve it.
Ignoramus, the GOP cucks did stand up to Trump until about a month before the election and he kicked their asses.

When did I say that? Do you make these things up in your basement between Cheeto breaks or is there a central repository of Trumpista nonsense?
I read your posts, Mr. Mentally Ill.
I notice how all of a sudden you're making this about me, not about you.

Abortion barely registered on polls in the last week before the election.
Abortion was THE #1 issue after the economy, and Republicans failed to articulate how they'd address economic concerns.

I know post-menopausal conservative women who voted for Democrats because of abortion.

The Republicans moved way too fast on RvW, and this was the biggest reason the midterms fizzled.

Would it surprise anyone if he did? Given the level of corruption within the duopoly would this set-up perfectly for fence-sitting independents and the like?

I am laughing my fucking ass off...

You think the duopoly is corrupt? They will be nothing compared to a Trump third party!

Oh holy shit... what a fucking joke!

And independents want nothing to do with Trump. Nothing. If they did they'd be Republicans.

Abortion was THE #1 issue after the economy, and Republicans failed to articulate how they'd address economic concerns.

I know post-menopausal conservative women who voted for Democrats because of abortion.

The Republicans moved way too fast on RvW, and this was the biggest reason the midterms fizzled.
In most polls, it was a weak #3.

The submissive cucks in the GOP did not have the balls to stand up to Trump. They took a poisonous snake into their tent, and I hope to God he bites every last one of them.

They certainly deserve it.

If they fight him, he takes his redcaps elsewhere...and the GOP collapses as a national party.

The GOP is reaping what they sowed

Would it surprise anyone if he did? Given the level of corruption within the duopoly would this set-up perfectly for fence-sitting independents and the like?
If he does there must be some kind of scam invoved with him holding his hand out then pocketing the cash. Like he's doing with that "stop the steal" grift.

There are still millions of cucks willing to give the huckster their money.
Yeah, they gave to a brain addled candidate, Fetterman and a senile old fart, Biden. Trump is no huckster, he promised us a good economy and he delivered. He promised a vaccine in record time and he delivered. He promised no new wars and he delivered.

But then, Biden promised an end to fossil fuels, he delivered, and killed the American economy. He promised higher taxes, he delivered a caused high inflation and high interest rates. Biden promised a pull out of Afghanistan and he delivered to the tune of many deaths and Americans left behind. Biden promised an end to Covid but death rates under Biden soared.

Frankly, I like Trump's kept promises better.

You think the duopoly is corrupt? They will be nothing compared to a Trump third party!

And independents want nothing to do with Trump. Nothing. If they did they'd be Republicans.

Yeah, after the third time someone swallows the 'Nigerian Prince' scam, you have a hard time feeling sorry for them.
I feel the same way about RedCaps and their donations to the imaginary 'Election Defense Fund'.

They don't deserve it.....but you can't fix stupid.

If Trump runs 3rd party, the Democrats will have a free pass to the White House.

This is all that matters.

The GOP had best start kissing some Trump ass, or they are screwed bigly.

Who?
Be specific.
I don't know on person who gave Trump money but all of you LibTards are giving Biden money by accepting his inflation.
You clearly live in a cave where your propagandists keep you in the dark.

Traitor Trump's election defense fund was a scam. He gave the money to his friends.

The dumb rubes lined up to give him $250 million.

Why would you making it about me be any different? :rolleyes-41:
Because you know where I stand where all you post are ad hominems.
Just post that you want US citizens in the workforce replaced by trespassers because that is Trump's #1 platform issue.

Forum List

Back