Is Trump announcing the launch of a third party tomorrow? The Patriot Party?

You remind me of Trump. Nobody ever heard of something before Trump did. :lol:

"Nobody knew health care was so complicated!"

An ad hominem...how mature.
Thank Obama for the ACA allowing the MNCs to take over Health Care and drive prices up.

When did I say that? Do you make these things up in your basement between Cheeto breaks or is there a central repository of Trumpista nonsense?
Central repository:
il_570xN.2420263774_9joj.jpg

I think he's a scootch peeved that they're blaming him for their blowing the midterms.

He'd be insane to go 3rd party at this point...
Well….his candidates did tend to underwhelm…

In most polls, it was a weak #3.
I actually do polling, and everything relevant I've seen places it as a hard first after the economy.

But polling women on abortion is tricky; they're not super-candid about it.

If the Republicans had articulated an economic plan beyond "Biden is awful!" (which of course he is), that might have edged abortion out however.

But they failed on both fronts, and now they're scapegoating Trump.

Bigly stupid, as he holds their only key to the White House.

The submissive cucks in the GOP did not have the balls to stand up to Trump. They took a poisonous snake into their tent, and I hope to God he bites every last one of them.

They certainly deserve it.
Yep.

This will be one hell of an interesting couple of years. More fucking orange chaos on the way.

An ad hominem...how mature.
Thank Obama for the ACA allowing the MNCs to take over Health Care and drive prices up.
Thank Trump for lying to your credulous face that he would replace Obamacare, thus ensuring Obamacare will be immortal, or at least until it is replaced by UHC.

I actually do polling, and everything relevant I've seen places it as a hard first after the economy.

But polling women on abortion is tricky; they're not super-candid about it.

If the Republicans had articulated an economic plan beyond "Biden is awful!" (which of course he is), that might have edged abortion out however.

But they failed on both fronts, and now they're scapegoating Trump.

Bigly stupid, as he holds their only key to the White House.
Most polls I saw had economic issues first, but abortion came in in the top 3. I think the GOP greatly underestimated people’s anger over Dobbs.

Thank Trump for lying to your credulous face that he would replace Obamacare, thus ensuring Obamacare will be immortal, or at least until it is replaced by UHC.
He did lie if he knew there was no way.
I still curse Reagan for allowing employers to screw their employees out of all benefits.

UHC...You think people will become MDs if they make 100K/year?
You're on drugs.

Forum List

Back