Is Trump announcing the launch of a third party tomorrow? The Patriot Party?

Would it surprise anyone if he did? Given the level of corruption within the duopoly would this set-up perfectly for fence-sitting independents and the like?
it might be something like that,i dont think it is to run for 2024 as everyone is expecting,it will be something major and totally unexpected.good for the people i believe.

it might be something like that,i dont think it is to run for 2024 as everyone is expecting,it will be something major and totally unexpected.good for the people i believe.

I don't think it's gonna be anything good for the people. I think Trump has just figured out yet another con to bilk his faithful followers out of more money for him to line his pockets.

454439FE-8370-4534-A5C0-1263D1A89549.jpeg

I don't think it's gonna be anything good for the people. I think Trump has just figured out yet another con to bilk his faithful followers out of more money for him to line his pockets.
Guess what,nobody here gives a shit about what you say here election deniar. :auiqs.jpg:they Sure don’t give a shit about what a commie who hates America posts here. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Well we can forget the idea of a new party as we hoped for and need to be a free country,he announced he is running fir potus again,I’m really dissapointed,how does he expect us to be able to survive another two years under biden? I was hoping that he had news of criminal indictments coming.

And the destruction of the republicans begins anew.

Well, considering that quite a few GOP'ers have been saying that it's time for Trump to go, the next couple of years are going to be interesting, to say the least. Wonder if the GOP will tear itself apart?

Forum List

Back