Is Trump announcing the launch of a third party tomorrow? The Patriot Party?

Do you think he cares about the Republican Party at all?
I think he cares about the power they have, and the power he has within it.
Do you think he'll care about the Republican Party if he were to run as a Republican and didn't have other politicians fawning for his approval?
It's all about Trump, but he ain't stupid.

He'll run 3rd party if he doesn't get the nomination or some MASSIVE concession, but we're months away from that point.

I’m not sure how likely this is, but it’s certainly possible.

Trump doesn’t care about the GOP. Trump only cares about Trump.

He did back some really shit candidates and kept forcing the GOP to turn their messaging away from effective talking points and toward tired conspiracy theories.

And Trump being Trump, he tried as much as he could to make 2022 about himself.

He bears some blame for the outcome.
Because all of the Democrats were such great candidates...in your mentally ill eyes.

He did back some really shit candidates and kept forcing the GOP to turn their messaging away from effective talking points and toward tired conspiracy theories.

And Trump being Trump, he tried as much as he could to make 2022 about himself.

He bears some blame for the outcome.
Trump had 0 effect.

This was about abortion, ineffective GOP messaging, and 8 hour ballot room blackouts.

I wish!

But this is exactly why deep down in their black souls, the submissive cucks of the GOP are praying for Merrick Garland to indict Trump.
Yup.

If Trump does this, he will not be a popular guy with the GOP.

The right wishes he would do this as it would give them 2 years to deal with his temper tantrum but they are not that lucky. No, republicans are stuck with Trump for a little bit longer.

The submissive cucks in the GOP did not have the balls to stand up to Trump. They took a poisonous snake into their tent, and I hope to God he bites every last one of them.

They certainly deserve it.

Because all of the Democrats were such great candidates...in your mentally ill eyes.

They don't have to be great. They just need to be better than the dogshit candidates that Trump backed.

He bears some responsibility for the outcome of the midterms, as the GOP could have done better in their candidate selection if not for Trump's priority of loyalty and fealty over eligibility or competence.

Forum List

Back