🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump getting burnt out ??

And to call Mrs. Chancellor Angela Merkel a Nazi leader ("Führer" in your language) and a Commie is nothing else than an infame disgusting effrontery from a totally stupid criminal idiot.
You are a typical lefty

What do you know about Germany and Germans of the early third millenium? Nothing`? Absolutelely nothgin? Or less than absolutelly nothing?

who can dish it out- meaning insult our president -

Since when is anyone able to insult an irresponsible, unethical, consienceless, unposirbcioiely Machiavallian darwinist? The onyl thing what could hurt this idiot is to take away some of his pocket money.

but when we insult your fuhrer you cant take it

Again: The German word "Führer" means just simple "leader" and Trump is the leader of the USA. His problem: He leads - and knows not any way except "greatness". But what he calls "great" is only his own paranoid narcissism. He makes only a difference between spitlickers and enemies - also within the USA. Yizu aer hsi slirroaicjer - so everyone is your enemy hwi is not your guru "Trump".

By the wqay. Then Trump governemnt hurts free trade and public international law with the sanctions of the USA against German companies., what is indeed a declaration of war from the USA against Germany.
Your old ex-communist fuhrer is a disgrace

You show with this last stupid comment exactly the profile of the IQ and education of Donald Trump. What exactly are the reasons, why you like to do a war against Germany this time? Distracting from covid-19?

I dont want war with germany

but under merkel it seems that germany is getting cozy with all America’s enemies including russia, iran, and china

And I dont think thats in the best interest of the US or germany

Last edited:
And to call Mrs. Chancellor Angela Merkel a Nazi leader ("Führer" in your language) and a Commie is nothing else than an infame disgusting effrontery from a totally stupid criminal idiot.
You are a typical lefty

What do you know about Germany and Germans of the early third millenium? Nothing`? Absolutelely nothgin? Or less than absolutelly nothing?

Since when is anyone able to insult an irresponsible, unethical, consienceless, unposirbcioiely Machiavallian darwinist? The onyl thing what could hurt this idiot is to take away some of his pocket money.

Again: The German word "Führer" means just simple "leader" and Trump is the leader of the USA. His problem: He leads - and knows not any way except "greatness". But what he calls "great" is only his own paranoid narcissism. He makes only a difference between spitlickers and enemies - also within the USA. Yizu aer hsi slirroaicjer - so everyone is your enemy hwi is not your guru "Trump".

By the wqay. Then Trump governemnt hurts free trade and public international law with the sanctions of the USA against German companies., what is indeed a declaration of war from the USA against Germany.
Your old ex-communist fuhrer is a disgrace

You show with this last stupid comment exactly the profile of the IQ and education of Donald Trump. What exactly are the reasons, why you like to do a war against Germany this time? Distracting from covid-19?

but under merkel is seems that germany is getting cozy with all America’s enemies including russia, iran, and china

/—-/ We’re waiting for Merkel to move Germany’s capital.....

to Paris.

Mitch McConnell is a career hack and fraud
He has done zero to help the nation or conservative movement
Trump is a nationalist and not even a conservative

Mitch is doing exactly what the conservative movement is designed to do. Help the Investor Class rob the working class, by distracting you with bullshit racial and sexual issues.

but under merkel it seems that germany is getting cozy with all America’s enemies including russia, iran, and china

America's only real enemy is Trump.

Getting rid of him would be in our best interest.

No foreign enemy has ever done as much damage as he's done.

Mitch is doing exactly what the conservative movement is designed to do. Help the Investor Class rob the working class, by distracting you with bullshit racial and sexual issues.
/——/ democRATs did more to rob the working class with the BS lockdown than any thing the Investor class could ever dream of. Anin’t ya proud?

What damage has Trump done? Maybe its just your brain that's damaged?

/——/ democRATs did more to rob the working class with the BS lockdown than any thing the Investor class could ever dream of. Anin’t ya proud?

That Trump Plague only managed to killed hundreds of thousands instead of the millions who probably would have died? Not really

Point is, the lockdown only lasted 3 months, but because it wasn't complete, the disease kept spreading.

What damage has Trump done? Maybe its just your brain that's damaged?

150,000 Dead
40 million unemployed.
60 days of riots in the streets.

150,000 Dead Due to COVID-19 and Cuomo sending them into nursing homes
40 million unemployed. Due to China's bat virus
60 days of riots in the streets. Only in democrat cities by anarchists. Trump is stopping the riots attacking Federal property.

Are you voting with the cops or with the criminals in November?

150,000 Dead Due to COVID-19 and Cuomo sending them into nursing homes
40 million unemployed. Due to China's bat virus
60 days of riots in the streets. Only in democrat cities by anarchists. Trump is stopping the riots attacking Federal property.

Are you voting with the cops or with the criminals in November?

I'm voting for the American People... thanks for asking.

you guys have lost the support of the American people.

"NOT MY FAULT" is not a campaign slogan.

/——/ TDS Orange Man Bad.

That Trump Plague only managed to killed hundreds of thousands instead of the millions who probably would have died? Not really

Point is, the lockdown only lasted 3 months, but because it wasn't complete, the disease kept spreading.
/——-/ Head for the gym and let us know how your workout went. Maybe you can catch a movie later on.

You are a typical lefty

What do you know about Germany and Germans of the early third millenium? Nothing? Absolutely nothing? Or less than absolutelly nothing?

Since when is anyone able to insult an irresponsible, unethical, consienceless, unscrupulous Machiavallian darwinist? The only thing what could hurt this idiot is to take away some of his pocket money.

Again: The German word "Führer" means just simple "leader" and Trump is the leader, der Führer, of the USA. His problem: He leads - and knows not any way except "greatness". But what he calls "great" is only his own paranoid narcissism. He makes only a difference between spitlickers and enemies - also within the USA. "divide et impera" - divide and rule. In his case also "destroy and rule".

By the way. The Trump government hurts free trade and public international law with the sanctions of the USA against German companies, what is indeed a declaration of war from the USA against Germany and a declaration of war against a free world trade. This declaration of war comes now from both main political parties of the USA: Republicans as well as Democrats. The USA is in a much more desastrous situation under president Trump, than the most citizens of the USA seem to be aware of.

Listen Buffon !!
If T was Hitler - you would be dead
You’re a “ waste of DNA”

I agree that the pandemic has Trump out of his comfort zone. Circumstances are beyond his control and he's not used to that.
After therapies and vaccines are available, and things return to near normal, Trump should be in his element again.

I know actually he must be kicking himself for disbanding the CDC team in China and ignoring months of warnings...

But you know he said it is just going to disappear again last week... The magic act doesn't seem to work...
/——/ As soon as Dementia Joe remembers what office he’s running for, he’ll debate Trump and we can see for ourselves.

Oh please.... We have not seen a sign of Biden dementia. Ask Trump if he knew these people suddenly his dementia took over. Here is the proof that Trump has dementia or Alzheimers.

/——/ Dementia Joe is hiding in his basement. Who the hell runs for president and only has one press conference a month? Even lazy Hildabeast’s was more active. His handlers are keeping him out of the public,

What do you want him to do during this pandemic? Like Trump rallies spreading infections. like Trump spreading hateful racist against Asian Americans KUNG FLU..... Biden is well and highly favorite to handle this Coronavirus far higher numbers than your lousy president.

From you. Hildabeast was more active. Maybe you are forgetting something or just pure ignorance. We don’t have pandemic in 2016. 2020 We have Pandemic going on. 4 millions+ are infected and 150,000+ deaths that they don’t need to die or get sick..... Caused by Trump mismanagement and ineptness.

Last edited:
After 4 yrs of 24/7 hate and lies against him ; I feel part of him has had enough of this job and life .
He rarely does rallies and he seems he wants to move on
I don’t see the passion or fire and I cannot blame him
America cannot be fixed after 8 yrs of the “ skinny demon king “
Ha ha
He doesn’t do rally’s because few will come. He’s the second most competent public official in US history. Everyone else is tied for first.

Right now. What do you think the republican governors of Florida, Arizona and Texas are doing? So why are you not attacking them about lockdown and mask mandate?

I agree that the pandemic has Trump out of his comfort zone. Circumstances are beyond his control and he's not used to that.
After therapies and vaccines are available, and things return to near normal, Trump should be in his element again.

"""Circumstances are beyond his control...."

OH FOR CHRISSAKE.
What bullshit.
Other leaders of ALL other affected countries are doing MUCH BETTER.
We have 25% of the cases but only 4.25% of the world's population.
Find another excuse for the FAT FUCK.

Trump is standing up to red china which is a good thing

merkel otoh is letting foreigners take over germany

Standing up against China. Really? Did Donnie boy and Ivanka brought their Chinese, Mexican and Bangladesh made products back to US?

From you. A good thing. Really? Trump made American farmers welfare recipients. $12 billions in 2018, $16 billions 2019 and $19 billions for 2020. Despite with massive bailout 19% filled for bankruptcies. ALL because of Trump Trade wars. Lobster farms, wine makers and others was also affected with this lousy trade wars.

At the beginning he bragged it’s easy very easy to win.... We are now in 3rd year when TW was started. Results we are loosing and no end insight

Forum List

Back