🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump getting burnt out ??

What damage has Trump done? Maybe its just your brain that's damaged?

150,000 Dead
40 million unemployed.
60 days of riots in the streets.

150,000 Dead Due to COVID-19 and Cuomo sending them into nursing homes
40 million unemployed. Due to China's bat virus
60 days of riots in the streets. Only in democrat cities by anarchists. Trump is stopping the riots attacking Federal property.

Are you voting with the cops or with the criminals in November?

Let us know when your hero Trump able to stop these demonstrations. The demonstrations is about racism and police brutalities.

Trump tweeting WHITE POWER and repeatedly keep saying KUNG FLU and CHINA VIRUS....... So how is that going to help or even address the issue?

7/28/2020, America: 342 800 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (148 011), Brazil (87 618), Mexico (44 022), Peru (18 418) and Chile (9 187).

We can thank Biden's Chicom Buddies for that.

The Obama/Biden administration gave away the store to the Chinese and they re-payed us with an infection that did tremendous damage to our economy.

However, Hunter Biden made out pretty good. The Chinese gave him a billion dollar investment and Papa was pleased.

The other guy that made out pretty good was Hunter Biden's cocaine supplier. Just think how rich he is with his best customer being a billionaire.

Oh Lordy. Just because Trump told you that doesn’t mean it’s correct. Do you have a proof that Hunter received billion $? Do you have a proof that Hunter supplied cocaine?

Flash. I asked you several questions and couple of post. So far you came out empty. So next time when you lie. You BETTER prove it. STOP LYING.

Standing up against China. Really? Did Donnie boy and Ivanka brought their Chinese, Mexican and Bangladesh made products back to US?
Thats a very minor issue compared to the issue of china stealing secrets from US companies and defense contractors

we have a $500 bil deficit with china which is undermining th3 US economy

After 4 yrs of 24/7 hate and lies against him ; I feel part of him has had enough of this job and life .
He rarely does rallies and he seems he wants to move on
I don’t see the passion or fire and I cannot blame him
America cannot be fixed after 8 yrs of the “ skinny demon king “
When family and friends ask me if I know anyone who would support Trump, and I tell them I never come across them where I live....I have to say from social media, videos and TV that one has to be mentally challenged to even consider talking about trump in any positive way....be it politics or not, he is not a decent human being. And I care so much about politicians in general, but trump is a lowlife person, that alone should disqualify him from any job let alone the highest job in the nation.
He is a liar, bully, cheater, asshole and under achiever...American's didn't have to settle for this garbage, there are millions of American that are far better than him.
Wow! The people you hang out with agree with you! No WAY!
What I stated is the obvious. One has to be an asshole with super low morals to even say the name trump without being annoyed.
Who cares what a peon like you thinks !!
Trump is a multi billionaire and the best leader since Reagan days . You have done zero your entire life and are a jealous nothing
Lol you don"t even know me.
Dont be a cultist, trump is the biggest idiot on earth now.

After 4 yrs of 24/7 hate and lies against him ; I feel part of him has had enough of this job and life .
He rarely does rallies and he seems he wants to move on
I don’t see the passion or fire and I cannot blame him
America cannot be fixed after 8 yrs of the “ skinny demon king “
When family and friends ask me if I know anyone who would support Trump, and I tell them I never come across them where I live....I have to say from social media, videos and TV that one has to be mentally challenged to even consider talking about trump in any positive way....be it politics or not, he is not a decent human being. And I care so much about politicians in general, but trump is a lowlife person, that alone should disqualify him from any job let alone the highest job in the nation.
He is a liar, bully, cheater, asshole and under achiever...American's didn't have to settle for this garbage, there are millions of American that are far better than him.
Wow! The people you hang out with agree with you! No WAY!
What I stated is the obvious. One has to be an asshole with super low morals to even say the name trump without being annoyed.
Who cares what a peon like you thinks !!
Trump is a multi billionaire and the best leader since Reagan days . You have done zero your entire life and are a jealous nothing
Lol you don"t even know me.
Dont be a cultist, trump is the biggest idiot on earth now.
It's close between him and McConnell

And to call Mrs. Chancellor Angela Merkel a Nazi leader ("Führer" in your language) and a Commie is nothing else than an infame disgusting effrontery from a totally stupid criminal idiot.
You are a typical lefty

What do you know about Germany and Germans of the early third millenium? Nothing`? Absolutelely nothgin? Or less than absolutelly nothing?

who can dish it out- meaning insult our president -

Since when is anyone able to insult an irresponsible, unethical, consienceless, unposirbcioiely Machiavallian darwinist? The onyl thing what could hurt this idiot is to take away some of his pocket money.

but when we insult your fuhrer you cant take it

Again: The German word "Führer" means just simple "leader" and Trump is the leader of the USA. His problem: He leads - and knows not any way except "greatness". But what he calls "great" is only his own paranoid narcissism. He makes only a difference between spitlickers and enemies - also within the USA. Yizu aer hsi slirroaicjer - so everyone is your enemy hwi is not your guru "Trump".

By the wqay. Then Trump governemnt hurts free trade and public international law with the sanctions of the USA against German companies., what is indeed a declaration of war from the USA against Germany.
Your old ex-communist fuhrer is a disgrace

You show with this last stupid comment exactly the profile of the IQ and education of Donald Trump. What exactly are the reasons, why you like to do a war against Germany this time? Distracting from covid-19?

I dont want war with germany

I am not an irrealist. Anti-Germanism was since ever an important part of the political propaganda of Donald Trump. This anti-Germanism helps him to win elections. And this means on the other hand that anti-Germanism is a wide spread feeling in the US-American population.

Now you said: "I don't want war - but I want war."

under merkel

With Merkel. Chancellor Angela Merkel is by the way one of the best politicians wordwide. One reason why she is one of the best is because she knows, what she is speaking about. Trump knows nothing. I was astonished when I had to realize that this man did not even know, what was going on on what reason in international politics during his own life time. He spoke practically nearly always only bullshit, when he spoke about foreign nations.

it seems that germany is getting cozy with all America’s enemies including russia, iran, and china

Learn first something before you try to discuss the unbelievable complex problems in this contextes.

And I dont think thats in the best interest of the US or germany

Oh by the way: Once you had 250,000 soldiers for decades in Germany, which we did not scalp, what was very generous from us, if I think about how many Germans were murdered from US-Americans in the last two world wars, although they had no reason to do so. Trump will reduce now this number to less than 23,000 soldiers - so soon it will be less than 10%. But did you reduce also your nuclear weapons in Germany to less than 10% of this nukes in the last 20-30 years? And Trump will move also the highest command centre from the US-army for Europe from Germany to Belgium. Would it not be better to move also all nukes together with them to Belgium, Poland or other European nations and the USA, where in the most of your soldiers will be moved?

An another question: Are you really an US-American? Why sound all this Trumpists not like real Americans?

Last edited:
And to call Mrs. Chancellor Angela Merkel a Nazi leader ("Führer" in your language) and a Commie is nothing else than an infame disgusting effrontery from a totally stupid criminal idiot.
You are a typical lefty

What do you know about Germany and Germans of the early third millenium? Nothing? Absolutely nothing? Or less than absolutelly nothing?

who can dish it out- meaning insult our president -

Since when is anyone able to insult an irresponsible, unethical, consienceless, unscrupulous Machiavallian darwinist? The only thing what could hurt this idiot is to take away some of his pocket money.

but when we insult your fuhrer you cant take it

Again: The German word "Führer" means just simple "leader" and Trump is the leader, der Führer, of the USA. His problem: He leads - and knows not any way except "greatness". But what he calls "great" is only his own paranoid narcissism. He makes only a difference between spitlickers and enemies - also within the USA. "divide et impera" - divide and rule. In his case also "destroy and rule".

By the way. The Trump government hurts free trade and public international law with the sanctions of the USA against German companies, what is indeed a declaration of war from the USA against Germany and a declaration of war against a free world trade. This declaration of war comes now from both main political parties of the USA: Republicans as well as Democrats. The USA is in a much more desastrous situation under president Trump, than the most citizens of the USA seem to be aware of.

Listen Buffon !!
If T was Hitler - you would be dead
You’re a “ waste of DNA”

And you think you saved me, hero, only because you use the wrong cliches of the US-American world in the year 2020 AD for something what you don't like to understand? By the way: The Jews were murdered from Heinrich Himmler and his gang because he saw in Jews a superior race - what's the same nonsense as to see in Jews an inferior race - or a race at all. Jews were before Hitler came just simple Germans like all others.

This anti-Germanism helps him to win elections.
Dont flatter yourself

most Americans barely notice that germany exists

but I’m not one of them

germans have an important role to play either as our friend or as our enemy

with the growing menace of china you would be wise to be America’s friend

are you wise?

This anti-Germanism helps him to win elections.
Dont flatter yourself

Flatter ... ¿schmeicheln? ... ¿Eh?"

most Americans barely notice that germany exists

I know meanwhile very well that intrigance, ignorance, arrogance and agressions are a kind of second nature of nearly all US-Americans. I don't know what US-Americans do notice. I can see Trump ignoring the Corona-2 virus and the Corona-2 virus ignores Trump. That's a common element.

but I’m not one of them

What for heavens sake do you know about Germany except less than nothing and more than everything?

germans have an important role to play either as our friend or as our enemy

We were never in our history enemies of the USA. You were and are an enemy of Germany - again on totally unknown reasons.

with the growing menace of china you would be wise to be America’s friend

And we also were never enemies of China. Only exception: William II - the Prussian emperor over Germany - made once the very heavy mistake to support his grandmother Queen Victoria - and the colonialism of the western world - in the drug wars of the Brits against China. But William II had anyway destroyed Germany with his idiotic British hun speech - and China got lots of creative impulses from our German cultures - so I do not think this wrongdoing is important any longer.

are you wise?

Be a wise criminal or a dead citizen? Forget your idiocies, when you speak with me. Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote once the words "USA or Trump - that is the question?" So what do you really expect for the USA except tears under Donald Trump?

Last edited:
As are supporters of this unqualified piece of crap in our WH
Not at all

libs are the ones cheering our enemies and hoping America fails as long as trump is president
No lib wants to delay our election Only the piece of human excrement in our WH And he spoke to putin and said nothing about bounties ???How can anyone support this garbage ?

Economy suffers worst economic plunge EVER......5 states break single day records for fatalities And the POS is talking about delaying election ???

As are supporters of this unqualified piece of crap in our WH
Not at all

libs are the ones cheering our enemies and hoping America fails as long as trump is president
Mac ,our enemy is Russia Trumps pal is Putin ....nuff said
Russia is an enemy, but not the biggest threat to America

And trump is not “putin‘s pal”

thats simplistic
He's not?? Maybe you can explain how Trump has bashed every leader except Putin What does Putin have on him

Forum List

Back