Is Trump right?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Will the DNC steal the nomination from Bernie...……………...again?

And as I watch the media they all seem to be in love with Biden.

So are Bernie supporters beginning to feel the disconnect form the DNC run media like Trump supporters do?

Is Trump right?
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-gif-1.gif

I'm sorry, what was the question again?

Oh yeah, stealing the nomination from Sander's. Not really. Being the DNC they naturally prefer a candidate that's actually a democrat. The voting has been honest as far as I can tell, and if Biden wins, he wins.

So are Bernie supporters beginning to feel the disconnect form the DNC run media like Trump supporters do?
How can the DNC steal something from Bernie he never had?

How can the DNC steal something from Bernie he never had?

Exactly, its not Bernies yet, the primary contest is still going on.
Bloomberg said he will fund Bidens election vampaign.
Bernie and Elizabeth Warren are hooking up to beat Biden.
Its getting interesting again.

Of course. That's why butt and klob dropped out. If warren stays in she'll take votes away from sanders. By doing it this way, they maintain they're legit. Politics is a sewer though. They'll pull ukraine joe across the finish line backwards and then whisper in his ear that he won. If sanders was smart, he would name warren as vp for the rest of the primary.

Last edited:

He's never right. About anything. WTF is wrong with you Cult45 tards?

I switched back and forth between CNN an MSNBC last night. I really didn't see the love for Bernie.

Is Trump right?
View attachment 310376

Oh yeah, stealing the nomination from Sander's. Not really. Being the DNC they naturally prefer a candidate that's actually a democrat. The voting has been honest as far as I can tell, and if Biden wins, he wins.

Amazingly, you and I agree on this. This talk about the Party stealing the nomination from Bernie is both ludicrous and political.

But we probably don't agree on the particulars.

The diehard Bernie supporters will actually buy into this nonsense; for Trump this talk is merely the stuff of political strategy with an eye on splitting and discouraging the Democratic vote in the general election.

Is Trump right?
View attachment 310376

Amazingly, you and I agree on this. This talk about the Party stealing the nomination from Bernie is both ludicrous and political.

But we probably don't agree on the particulars.

The diehard Bernie supporters will actually buy into this nonsense; for Trump this talk is merely the stuff of political strategy with an eye on splitting and discouraging the Democratic vote in the general election.
For tRump it's the aimless babbling of a fool.

For the Democrats it will be fine. We are pretty much all United in a single goal.

Of course. That's why butt and klob dropped out. If warren stays in she'll take votes away from sanders. By doing it this way, they maintain they're legit. Politics is a sewer though. They'll pull ukraine joe across the finish line backwards and then whisper in his ear that he won. If sanders was smart, he would name warren as vp for the rest of the primary.
It's all about turn-out. Bringing the party together and generating excitement.

If the corporate side doesn't give the other side of the Party what it needs, yeah, they won't get the vote out. I think Trump will get more votes out than the DNC.

But the DNC can pretty much do what it wants. There is only "implied" impartiality in the DNC SERVICES CORPORATION.

It was ruled that way when the far left took 'em to court after Wasserman-Schultz and that leak happened that they called 'Russia-Gate.' :71:

Heads rolled, and now Donna is at Fox. lol

For the Democrats it will be fine. We are pretty much all United in a single goal.

Spoken like a fool of TDS. Anyone with an IQ above that of a gnat and a clear head can see what Trump is up to. It is only Bernie diehards that will actually buy into this nonsense, and they are the target. Your silly ass nonsense is TDS.

Last edited:
Is Trump right?
View attachment 310376

It is well documented that the operative in the DNC favored Hillary over Bernie.

Why would this change with Biden who is essentially Hillary's mini me?

Spoken like a fool of TDS. Anyone with an IQ above that of a gnat and a clear head can see what Trump is up to. It is only Bernie diehards that will actually but into this nonsense. Your silly ass nonsense is TDS.
Oh? Between Impeached Trump and Biden, who do you think Bernie supporters would prefer to be POTUS?

Spoken like a fool of TDS. Anyone with an IQ above that of a gnat and a clear head can see what Trump is up to. It is only Bernie diehards that will actually buy into this nonsense, and they are the target. Your silly ass nonsense is TDS.
Nope, tRump is just a moron.

Forum List

Back