Is Trump The Most Alpha President In Decades?

Is Trump The Most Alpha POTUS?

• Yes. He is the fucking man.

• No. He is awesome and likely top 5 ever but not number one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, nothing says Alpha quite like throwing tantrums on twitter and constantly boasting his accomplishments as if he needs to remind himself he’s a good president...

Also, google Theodore Roosevelt if you want the most Alpha president.
The poll results speak for themself

80% right now say most alpha
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/26 - 11/22 -- 39.0 56.3 -17.3
Gallup 11/20 - 11/22 1500 A 38 55 -17
Economist/YouGov 11/19 - 11/21 1344 RV 40 55 -15
Rasmussen Reports 11/19 - 11/21 1500 LV 44 54 -10
Reuters/Ipsos 11/17 - 11/22 1489 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
IBD/TIPP 10/26 - 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20
CBS News 10/27 - 10/30 1109 A 39 55 -16
PPP (D) 10/27 - 10/29 572 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

God, you sure picked the right screen name, Slow. I bet your IQ doesn't measure up to room temperature.
Tailor the questions to get a desired result. One thing we can be sure of....the polls are as bogus as is the media.
BTW, Hillary was guaranteed a win.......99% probability.

Trump is a man who is not ashamed of being a man.

It's quite refreshing to not have Male Feminist Pig in the White House.

Yes, nothing says Alpha quite like throwing tantrums on twitter and constantly boasting his accomplishments as if he needs to remind himself he’s a good president...

Teddy was a big pansy.....he was just a rich kid that was awarded officer rank and got lucky in a war.
And this is the fellow who claims to have been a Green Beret? What an asshole liar you are.
I'd compare my DD- 214 to yours any fucking day, faggot.
Most of you pussies always tell me you tried out for Special Forces but you got bounced out...or some other happy horse shit.

View attachment 162371 View attachment 162371
staffstaff-robert-mueller-iii-3rd-marine-division-vietnam-1969-no-heel-28945158.png

Republicans so weak and sissified, they don't even know what a REAL man looks like.

Oh really?

Reagan_Bush_Obama.jpg

Teddy was a big pansy.....he was just a rich kid that was awarded officer rank and got lucky in a war.
And this is the fellow who claims to have been a Green Beret? What an asshole liar you are.
Most of you pussies always tell me you tried out for Special Forces but you got bounced out...or some other happy horse shit.
I had no desire what so ever to be in special farces....Infantry, artillery, armor or air.. I wanted to be a maintenance man and administration geek, which I was...It's not that I'm not an alpha, I'm not an idiot alpha...

Tailor the questions to get a desired result. One thing we can be sure of....the polls are as bogus as is the media.

She DID win ....most polls gauge popular opinions and NOT the electoral college....so the polls were accurate.......

She DID win ....most polls gauge popular opinions and NOT the electoral college....so the polls were accurate.......

LOL, yep she kicked ass at checkers, unfortunately for the Queen of Corruption the game being played was chess.

LOL, yep she kicked ass at checkers, unfortunately for the Queen of Corruption the game being played was chess.

Some day....when you grow some more brain cells.....you too will realize that THREE MILLION more Americans voted AGAINST the orange turd......LOL

Some day....when you grow some more brain cells.....you too will realize that THREE MILLION more Americans voted AGAINST the orange turd......LOL

Uh-huh, I used to think that the Republicans were the biggest dimwits on the planet until I saw the Democrats get more votes in an election and still manage to lose.

Congratulations to you lemmings-D for capturing the simpleton heavyweight title belt.

one of the tallest ever, lowest golf handicap, hottest first lady, history of world class poontang, billionaire, slaps down jabronis like kim jong un.

Such a nice change from a beta male like our last POTUS

kyrvn.jpg
Cultsmasher? Is that you?

Someday, when you wake up to reality, you'll realize that more than 3 million weren't Americans at all.

2.9 million but unless Trump loses some blubber, we may be stuck with Pence. Trump looks like an ill shaped balloon, narrow shoulders, wide hips, and huge belly.

Someone that posts disrespect for other combat vets constantly is claiming to have been in the Special Forces? You are a liar. Simple as that.

Yes, and the Russian chessmaster won. Now we need to find out what the quid pro was.

one of the tallest ever, lowest golf handicap, hottest first lady, history of world class poontang, billionaire, slaps down jabronis like kim jong un.

kyrvn.jpg
Cultsmasher? Is that you?

Someday, when you wake up to reality, you'll realize that more than 3 million weren't Americans at all.
Another fucked up lying bastard. Yes, nearly 3 million more Americans voted for Clinton than voted for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. And all your 'Conservative' lies cannot change that. The Russians showed the fat clown the way to beat the system, now we need to know what the quid pro was for that.

Our alpha president battled heel spurs all during Vietnam

What a man

kyrvn.jpg
You have very, very skewed ideas about what makes a good man.

Forum List

Back