Is Trump The Most Alpha President In Decades?

Is Trump The Most Alpha POTUS?

• Yes. He is the fucking man.

• No. He is awesome and likely top 5 ever but not number one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
obama-gay-tabloid1.jpg

Mud-in-face gets ALL his news (and education) from the above source...(Breitbart is pissed....LOL)

Mud-in-face!? Yesterday there was a question regarding your maturity. You didn't answer, no need the answer is obvious.
Probably because your posts aren't really worth responding to.

one of the tallest ever, lowest golf handicap, hottest first lady, history of world class poontang, billionaire, slaps down jabronis like kim jong un.

Such a nice change from a beta male like our last POTUS

kyrvn.jpg
So you admire fucked up assholes that believe the world revolves around them. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a cheat, and a criminal. He should have been in a Federal or state pen a long time ago. More Americans believe he should be impeached and removed than support him.

As usual;,. you assholes confuse being stupid, ignorant, and bigoted with being intelligent. And there is nothing manly about being a dumbfuck.

If you think Trump is so manly, date him. Don;t elect him President.

Over 70 years old and still has the energy to golf multiple times a week

Badass
Even using a golf cart 18 holes is pretty taxing on a 70 year old.
LOL Dumb fuck, I am 74, do rotating 12 hour shifts in a steel mill as a millwright. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a fat ass marshmallow.
I also think you suffer from dementia as well, stupid, lying fuck.

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iii-3rd-marine-division-vietnam-1969-no-heel-28945158.png

Republicans so weak and sissified, they don't even know what a REAL man looks like.
Rock Hudson also wanted to always appear macho in his movies......but we all know how he turned out.
Oh, and there was a bunch of guys who went into the Marines to meet men.
Buddy boy, did you ever serve? If you did, were you ever in combat? You are a filthy cocksuck that prefers favorite sons over the real men that have served our nation. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is beneath contempt. His 'personal' Vietnam was avoiding VD from the sluts he was screwing. And that is your concept of what a man should be. You are pathetic.

Mud-in-face gets ALL his news (and education) from the above source...(Breitbart is pissed....LOL)

Mud-in-face!? Yesterday there was a question regarding your maturity. You didn't answer, no need the answer is obvious.
Probably because your posts aren't really worth responding to.

I stand corrected...you are a prick.
Wow....I'm terribly hurt, penis breath.

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iii-3rd-marine-division-vietnam-1969-no-heel-28945158.png

Republicans so weak and sissified, they don't even know what a REAL man looks like.
Rock Hudson also wanted to always appear macho in his movies......but we all know how he turned out.
Buddy boy, did you ever serve? If you did, were you ever in combat? You are a filthy cocksuck that prefers favorite sons over the real men that have served our nation. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is beneath contempt. His 'personal' Vietnam was avoiding VD from the sluts he was screwing. And that is your concept of what a man should be. You are pathetic.
Yes I served. I spent several years on a Special Forces Detachment "Alpha" in 5th SF Grp.
They called us The Quiet Professionals....but you can call me a Green Beret.

Yes, nothing says Alpha quite like throwing tantrums on twitter and constantly boasting his accomplishments as if he needs to remind himself he’s a good president...

Also, google Theodore Roosevelt if you want the most Alpha president.
The poll results speak for themself

80% right now say most alpha
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/26 - 11/22 -- 39.0 56.3 -17.3
Gallup 11/20 - 11/22 1500 A 38 55 -17
Economist/YouGov 11/19 - 11/21 1344 RV 40 55 -15
Rasmussen Reports 11/19 - 11/21 1500 LV 44 54 -10
Reuters/Ipsos 11/17 - 11/22 1489 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
IBD/TIPP 10/26 - 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20
CBS News 10/27 - 10/30 1109 A 39 55 -16
PPP (D) 10/27 - 10/29 572 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

God, you sure picked the right screen name, Slow. I bet your IQ doesn't measure up to room temperature.

Yes I served. I spent several years on a Special Forces Detachment "Alpha" in 5th SF Grp.
They called us The Quiet Professionals....but you can call me a Green Beret.
LOL I think I'll just call you a liar. LOL

Yes, nothing says Alpha quite like throwing tantrums on twitter and constantly boasting his accomplishments as if he needs to remind himself he’s a good president...

Also, google Theodore Roosevelt if you want the most Alpha president.
Teddy was a big pansy.....he was just a rich kid that was awarded officer rank and got lucky in a war.
And this is the fellow who claims to have been a Green Beret? What an asshole liar you are.

Forum List

Back