Is Trump Working For The Dems?

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
Think about the following:

trump_clinton.jpg

Unlike most Republicans Trump is actually quite intelligent.

Trump was not stupid when he talked shit about Mexicans as he clearly knew the financial cost.

Trump has contributed to the Clinton campaign and the two are friends.

Trump makes a hateful and racist statement and he not only soars in the pole he takes the spotlight off legitimate candidates like Lindsey Graham who are actually sane enough to get some Republican votes.

Trump has fired up the GOP base and shown the world just how depraved Republican voters really are.

They say any publicity is good and Trump is getting more publicity that all other candidates combined.

Remember when Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a degenerate? What is more degenerate than the Republican voter. Maybe Trump, who I believe really loves America, may unload on the Republicans and their base at the Republican convention.

Trump is a master tactician. I'm damn good at it myself when it comes to finding and pushing hot button and judging the reactions of the barking seals but Trump and his people are the best.on the planet.

Trump is a great strategist and he's surrounded by experts unlike the RNC and the DNC who have a history of making bad strategic positions.

Republicans think that their voters are suckers, Trump knows it and while the GOP can sell a lot of shit sandwiches but Trump can sell a hell of a lot more.

Right now Trump is watching the media train wreck and laughing his ass off as he and his experts plot the next move. Just like when I post here and flush out the trolls Trump is also reading the barometer and making informed tactical and strategic decisions.

This is just a theory but it really could be that Trump is a Dem operative.

trump_clinton.jpg

Trump was not stupid when he talked shit about Mexicans as he clearly knew the financial cost.

Trump makes a hateful and racist statement and he not only soars in the pole he takes the spotlight off legitimate candidates like Lindsey Graham who are actually sane enough to get some Republican votes.

Trump has fired up the GOP base and shown the world just how depraved Republican voters really are.

They say any publicity is good and Trump is getting more publicity that all other candidates combined.

Remember when Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a degenerate? What is more degenerate than the Republican voter. Maybe Trump, who I believe really loves America, may unload on the Republicans and their base at the Republican convention.

Trump is a master tactician. I'm damn good at it myself when it comes to finding and pushing hot button and judging the reactions of the barking seals but Trump and his people are the best.on the planet.

Trump is a great strategist and he's surrounded by experts unlike the RNC and the DNC who have a history of making bad strategic positions.

Republicans think that their voters are suckers, Trump knows it and while the GOP can sell a lot of shit sandwiches but Trump can sell a hell of a lot more.

Right now Trump is watching the media train wreck and laughing his ass off as he and his experts plot the next move. Just like when I post here and flush out the trolls Trump is also reading the barometer and making informed tactical and strategic decisions.

"Trump makes a hateful and racist statement" NO, he just said the truth. The truth isn't always pleasant.

Hispanic-Crime.jpg

trump_clinton.jpg

"Trump makes a hateful and racist statement" NO, he just said the truth. The truth isn't always pleasant.

View attachment 44153

If you think pissing off 54 million hispanics is cool, by all means, keep doing it. Dems can use the 22 million hispanic votes they are about to get in 2016.

In fact, I'd like the republicans to insult as many people as they can. Why stop at just hispanics? Heck, humiliate the blacks, women, gays, Jews, Muslims, Asians, Russians. Dems will gladly pick up those votes and retain control of the white house easily at this rate.

Thank you Donald Trump. We love you.....not for your bigoted, idiotic, racist comments but for hurting the republican party and bringing even more voters on the democratic side. Long Live Trump!

No, but he could buy them all out. :p

Not sure about that the Bush family is loaded. He may have more than Jeb who only made $28.5 million between 2007, the year he left office, and 2013. His net worth could be a lot more since most guys like him put their money if off shore accounts.

Not sure about that the Bush family is loaded. He may have more than Jeb who only made $28.5 million between 2007, the year he left office, and 2013. His net worth could be a lot more since most guys like him put their money if off shore accounts.

Bush made money by peddling influence. He has no other marketable skills.

trump_clinton.jpg

View attachment 44153

If you think pissing off 54 million hispanics is cool, by all means, keep doing it. Dems can use the 22 million hispanic votes they are about to get in 2016.

In fact, I'd like the republicans to insult as many people as they can. Why stop at just hispanics? Heck, humiliate the blacks, women, gays, Jews, Muslims, Asians, Russians. Dems will gladly pick up those votes and retain control of the white house easily at this rate.

Thank you Donald Trump. We love you.....not for your bigoted, idiotic, racist comments but for hurting the republican party and bringing even more voters on the democratic side. Long Live Trump!

I don't think he's doing all that much damage to himself compared to how he's putting the boots to the GOP. Trump has said that his problem is not with the Mexican people but with the government and he's tying it into jobs and unfair trade practices by Mexico.

Bush made money by peddling influence. He has no other marketable skills.

That's true for the whole family. W screwed up Arbusto oil and Neil caused the savings and loan scandal.

trump_clinton.jpg

View attachment 44153

I don't think he's doing all that much damage to himself compared to how he's putting the boots to the GOP. Trump has said that his problem is not with the Mexican people but with the government and he's tying it into jobs and unfair trade practices by Mexico.

I think he should have worded his comments more carefully. I don't know if Trump is a bigot or not but he is arrogant. And the money went to his head. He insulted Mexican people. He will always have that stamp of a "bigot" on his resume from now on at least in the minds of hispanic people. He will do well financially but he is going to suffer in the opinion polls among minorities. There are a few RW whackos who love him. Too bad, they will remain marginalized and Trump will never even make it into the WH ever. He's 69 years old. He doesn't have much more time. He should enjoy his resorts and play golf. Leave politics alone.

Forum List

Back