Is Tulsi Gabbards explanation for why she voted against the "covid" relief bill... the best answer of all?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
... and an answer that liberals simply cannot and will not even acknowledge?

quote - "it is a slap in the face to the American people... people who have not worked in months, struggle or cannot pay their rent... to think that it is ok to give $billions of dollars to corporate special interests, foreign governments... and $600 to these Americans is a slap in the face to them."

What say you?

The problem with gabbard’s approach, and why its no better than the bill she voted against, is that the only solution to this problem is to end the lockdowns

Giving everyone $2000 is only going to support families without jobs for a few weeks

what happens after that?

I've been a supporter of Gabbard since she called Obama out on Syria.
This, above all things, is why she was blacklisted by Dems and their media propaganda outlets. It’s the same reason they all hate President Trump so much. She isn’t onboard with the globalist Agenda of continued perpetual wars. It says a lot about the Democratic Party when she sides with them on 98% of all issues, except this one. For it she was not allowed on most debate stages, and was called a “Russian agent”.

quote - "it is a slap in the face to the American people... people who have not worked in months, struggle or cannot pay their rent... to think that it is ok to give $billions of dollars to corporate special interests, foreign governments... and $600 to these Americans is a slap in the face to them."

What say you?

It is the perfect answer to the question

What say you?

I agree with her. Except she should have been in the news months ago saying the same things. All I see here is a news bit to further her own carreer.

What say you?

Tulsi is the reason Harris drop out of her Presidential campaign
Tulsi would have been a better running mate than Harris and someone what to explain how Harris got on the ticket in the 1st place?

What say you?

It's not just the covid relief bill, it's the federal budget to September of next year. Gabbard just voted to shut down the government.

The woman is dumber than a sack of hammers.

What say you?

I agree with her. Except she should have been in the news months ago saying the same things. All I see here is a news bit to further her own carreer.

Further her own career? She didn’t run for office again, she is out in January.

What say you?

"They" don't want to hear a rational person". Remember Ross Perot ?

What say you?

It's not just the covid relief bill, it's the federal budget to September of next year. Gabbard just voted to shut down the government.

The woman is dumber than a sack of hammers.

Then congress should have passed a stand alone Covid Relief bill. Then work on a budget bill.

I've been a supporter of Gabbard since she called Obama out on Syria.
This, above all things, is why she was blacklisted by Dems and their media propaganda outlets. It’s the same reason they all hate President Trump so much. She isn’t onboard with the globalist Agenda of continued perpetual wars. It says a lot about the Democratic Party when she sides with them on 98% of all issues, except this one. For it she was not allowed on most debate stages, and was called a “Russian agent”.

Trump did nothing but talk. Trump ended up being them. She was on the debate stage. She is the one who initially took down Harris.

What say you?

"They" don't want to hear a rational person". Remember Ross Perot ?

Yep, I voted for him.

What say you?

Tulsi is the reason Harris drop out of her Presidential campaign
Tulsi would have been a better running mate than Harris and someone what to explain how Harris got on the ticket in the 1st place?

someone what to explain how Harris got on the ticket in the 1st place?

Selected by the DNC because of her sex, and the color of her skin.

(Gabbard has the wrong pigmentation)

What say you?

Uh... she was invited to speak because she was one of only 6 who voted against it.

Forum List

Back