Is Tulsi Gabbards explanation for why she voted against the "covid" relief bill... the best answer of all?

I've been a supporter of Gabbard since she called Obama out on Syria.
the more i read about her and see how she carries herself, the more i like her. not all of her policies, no. but no candidate ever has that distinction.
I agree.
I don;t agree with a lot of stuff she says, or her policies... but at least she is fucking honest.
This bill is an abomination. A huge corporate gift giveaway, and yet the liberals stand their like the schmucks they are - and applaud and defend it.
Only liberals will get behind something that is the very opposite of their stated beliefs because they are told to.
i may not agree with what she says, but i believe SHE believes it.

for most of the trolls in here, they don't believe 90% or more of the crap they say, but they say it cause their side says to.

the more i read about her and see how she carries herself, the more i like her. not all of her policies, no. but no candidate ever has that distinction.

Nobody will ever agree with everything a politician does but if they hit your big ones (and Gabbard does) then they deserve your support.
as long as we can peacefully talk through differences, it's already a hell of a lot more than we have today.

I agree.
I don;t agree with a lot of stuff she says, or her policies... but at least she is fucking honest.
This bill is an abomination. A huge corporate gift giveaway, and yet the liberals stand their like the schmucks they are - and applaud and defend it.
Only liberals will get behind something that is the very opposite of their stated beliefs because they are told to.
i may not agree with what she says, but i believe SHE believes it.

for most of the trolls in here, they don't believe 90% or more of the crap they say, but they say it cause their side says to.

I've said many times that I prefer someone I disagree with that is being honest as opposed to someone telling me what I want to hear but I know that is all they are doing.

Mama Tulsi is the only decent Democrat I can think of.

She gives me hope that the Dems can stop the insanity, and come back to reality before it's too late..

... and an answer that liberals simply cannot and will not even acknowledge?

quote - "it is a slap in the face to the American people... people who have not worked in months, struggle or cannot pay their rent... to think that it is ok to give $billions of dollars to corporate special interests, foreign governments... and $600 to these Americans is a slap in the face to them."

What say you?

Gary Kaultbaum nails it at the 1 minute and 50 second or so mark. Lobbyists carved this up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Ordinary people got crumbs. There are a lot of people who cannot work from home and risk their lives due to coronavirus. These people should get a bonus as well.

Long-term economic impact of coronavirus stimulus 'will not be pretty': MacroMavens founder | Fox Business Video

Tulsi should stop hanging out in dives like Fox, Newsmax and OAN if she'd like to maintain a shred of cred.
CNN and company won't have anything to do with her. They hated on her throughout her campaign.
Get a clue.

Not true - She was given the same amount of attention that every other candidate who polled at 1% got.
She chose to air her grievances on the nutter channels.

Tulsi should stop hanging out in dives like Fox, Newsmax and OAN if she'd like to maintain a shred of cred.
CNN and company won't have anything to do with her. They hated on her throughout her campaign.
Get a clue.

Not true - She was given the same amount of attention that every other candidate who polled at 1% got.
READ: "Nutter" is anything DrLove doesn't like.
One of the markers of being crazy, is thinking everything you don't like is crazy.

Get a clue.

One of the markers of being crazy, is thinking everything you don't like is crazy.

Nope, there are normal conservatives and there are Trumpublicans.
You became the Party of Nutters. Bad stragegery pal - You were warned.

6a00d8341dd33453ef01b8d260f89b970c-800wi

Get a clue.

pot-kettle.jpg

Get a clue.

View attachment 434036

Sooo - Your contention is that Democrats have become the party of AOC and The Squad? Don't be stupid. Biden is barely center left pragmatic and so are the people he's putting in cabinet positions.

Tulsi has been a much needed and refreshing voice of honety and common sense - which is why the Dems hate her and have driven her out of Congress.

quote - "it is a slap in the face to the American people... people who have not worked in months, struggle or cannot pay their rent... to think that it is ok to give $billions of dollars to corporate special interests, foreign governments... and $600 to these Americans is a slap in the face to them."

What say you?

It's not just the covid relief bill, it's the federal budget to September of next year. Gabbard just voted to shut down the government.

The woman is dumber than a sack of hammers.

I completely agree. These are two separate bills that the senate (McConnell) slapped together. The foreign spending has nothing to do with the COVID relief bill other than it being a single vote to pass both. The Whitehouse was participating in the talks about the spending bill before it went up for a vote. Gabbard, being the good little idiot she always has been is conflating the two bills together.

Now we might get a shutdown during a pandemic. Who wins there?

What say you?

Tulsi is the reason Harris drop out of her Presidential campaign
Tulsi would have been a better running mate than Harris and someone what to explain how Harris got on the ticket in the 1st place?

Harris is "black" and female. Those were the only qualifications needed.

What say you?

It's not just the covid relief bill, it's the federal budget to September of next year. Gabbard just voted to shut down the government.

I completely agree. These are two separate bills that the senate (McConnell) slapped together. The foreign spending has nothing to do with the COVID relief bill other than it being a single vote to pass both. The Whitehouse was participating in the talks about the spending bill before it went up for a vote. Gabbard, being the good little idiot she always has been is conflating the two bills together.

I thought Moscow Mitch vowed never to pass a bill that Trump wouldn't sign? Guess his admission that Biden is the president elect shut down those channels of communication.

The goofiest thing Donald wants is to keep the names of traitorous southern generals on our bases. A shoutout to his southern cult members when he's got three weeks left in office I guess. :rolleyes-41:

What say you?

The goal isn't to "win". It's to punish the American people for voting him out of office.

Every single business deal and/or construction project Trump has ever participated in ends the same way. The owners of the property tire of his corruption, his nepotism, and his incompetence, which has lead to a fiscal disaster, and everyone having to pony up more money than they wanted, and they try to terminate Trump's Management Contract for the building. Trump sues the owners and demands that the courts force the owners to pay out the entire contract to the end of the term. When Trump loses, he appeals the decisions as far as the courts allow, while using the threat of more litigation to extract more money from the owners, and extend the contract and hence the payments, for as long as possible.

This ends with the Trump Corporation being physically evicted from the building, and the owners having the Trump name removed from the buildings:

What say you?

I thought Moscow Mitch vowed never to pass a bill that Trump wouldn't sign? Guess his admission that Biden is the president elect shut down those channels of communication.

The goofiest thing Donald wants is to keep the names of traitorous southern generals on our bases. A shoutout to his southern cult members when he's got three weeks left in office I guess. :rolleyes-41:
[/QUOTE]

Of course, that's McConnel's job, not to put a bill before Trump that he would veto. This appears to have everything to do with Mitch accepting the obvious about the election.

Oh snap!

Forum List

Back