Is Tulsi Gabbards explanation for why she voted against the "covid" relief bill... the best answer of all?

... and an answer that liberals simply cannot and will not even acknowledge?

quote - "it is a slap in the face to the American people... people who have not worked in months, struggle or cannot pay their rent... to think that it is ok to give $billions of dollars to corporate special interests, foreign governments... and $600 to these Americans is a slap in the face to them."

What say you?

Tulsi is the reason Harris drop out of her Presidential campaign
Tulsi would have been a better running mate than Harris and someone what to explain how Harris got on the ticket in the 1st place?

Harris is "black" and female. Those were the only qualifications needed.

Tulsi is dumber than a sack of hammers. Harris is the sharpest knife in the drawer. She made Brett Kavenaugh cry.

quote - "it is a slap in the face to the American people... people who have not worked in months, struggle or cannot pay their rent... to think that it is ok to give $billions of dollars to corporate special interests, foreign governments... and $600 to these Americans is a slap in the face to them."

What say you?

It's not just the covid relief bill, it's the federal budget to September of next year. Gabbard just voted to shut down the government.

The woman is dumber than a sack of hammers.

I completely agree. These are two separate bills that the senate (McConnell) slapped together. The foreign spending has nothing to do with the COVID relief bill other than it being a single vote to pass both. The Whitehouse was participating in the talks about the spending bill before it went up for a vote. Gabbard, being the good little idiot she always has been is conflating the two bills together.

Now we might get a shutdown during a pandemic. Who wins there?

The goal isn't to "win". It's to punish the American people for voting him out of office.

Every single business deal and/or construction project Trump has ever participated in ends the same way. The owners of the property tire of his corruption, his nepotism, and his incompetence, which has lead to a fiscal disaster, and everyone having to pony up more money than they wanted, and they try to terminate Trump's Management Contract for the building. Trump sues the owners and demands that the courts force the owners to pay out the entire contract to the end of the term. When Trump loses, he appeals the decisions as far as the courts allow, while using the threat of more litigation to extract more money from the owners, and extend the contract and hence the payments, for as long as possible.

This ends with the Trump Corporation being physically evicted from the building, and the owners having the Trump name removed from the buildings:

Nothing Trump ever does benefits anyone but Trump.

What say you?

Tulsi would have been a better running mate than Harris and someone what to explain how Harris got on the ticket in the 1st place?

Tulsi is dumber than a sack of hammers. Harris is the sharpest knife in the drawer. She made Brett Kavenaugh cry.

I believe it was Tulsi that showed Harris the door on her Presidential campaign

What say you?

I believe it's Tulsi who is soon to be out of office and Harris is the new VP.

She lost her party for good and other than wingnuts jerking off to her she's not going far as an independent or Republican.

What say you?

She lost her party for good and other than wingnuts jerking off to her she's not going far as an independent or Republican.

Tulsi did not sell her soul the Democratic party. Explain how the least popular candidate and the first to drop out of te race managed to get on the ballot in the 1st place.. She must have fucked a lot of people to manage that

What say you?

Tulsi did not sell her soul the Democratic party. Explain how the least popular candidate and the first to drop out of te race managed to get on the ballot in the 1st place.. She must have fucked a lot of people to manage that

Harris wasn't the least popular candidate or the first to drop out and the Biden/Harris ticket beat Orange/Never ran for president team.

Tulsi is a coward. She voted 'present' during the impeachment. I mean, pick a side already.

What say you?

Tulsi had me for awhile because she's easy on the eyes.
Then she started saying stupid stuff and didn't seem quite so attractive. ;)

e5ea63b94d580b88f042fadb657f501e.jpg

What say you?

If $600 is a slap in the face, what does that make the zero dollars?

What say you?

Really? Tulsi never garnered a decentage percentage of the vote in any primary and Harris dropped out BEFORE the primaries. Gabbard had NOTHING to do with Harris being incompetent.

What say you?

Yep, Americans would be getting $600 now. It's not enough but it is something and Congress....at least the Democrats would want to pass another stimulus and we wouldn't have a president in the way to muck it all up. Not to mention the government shutdown this may cause.

And the really screwy part is the Whitehouse was negotiating with Congress before the vote. If Trump had said earlier he wanted $2000 checks, we know the Democrats would have been very happy with that and maybe between the two Republicans in Congress could have been politically pulled along. But no, we have to wait until it's too late in the game for Trump to play spoiler and delay any sort of aide.

What say you?

Yep, Americans would be getting $600 now. It's not enough but it is something and Congress....at least the Democrats would want to pass another stimulus and we wouldn't have a president in the way to muck it all up. Not to mention the government shutdown this may cause.

And the really screwy part is the Whitehouse was negotiating with Congress before the vote. If Trump had said earlier he wanted $2000 checks, we know the Democrats would have been very happy with that and maybe between the two Republicans in Congress could have been politically pulled along. But no, we have to wait until it's too late in the game for Trump to play spoiler and delay any sort of aide.

As far as I’ve heard, the White House had very little involvement. Trump has been too distracted.

What say you?

digging her more and more.

Yeah, she always sounds good, but I don't trust her at all.

,o1 a-6.jpg

What say you?

As far as I’ve heard, the White House had very little involvement. Trump has been too distracted.

I think the Whitehouse was very involved in crafting both the spending bill (as any Whitehouse would be) and COVID relief. Whether Trump was or not I don't know but he's involved now when it's too late and any sort of aide is now delayed further.

What say you?

View attachment 434060

Oh, please oh please oh please, throw Crenshaw under the bus too.

What say you?

Was it? Somehow I missed the part where Tulsi showed anyone the door, or even made a valid point in a debate.

What say you?

View attachment 434060

Oh, please oh please oh please, throw Crenshaw under the bus too.

. . agreed. Anyone that pushes unaccountable fascism over representative democracy? I am with you there.

The rights of the people shouldn't be subsumed to those of the oligarchs and their multinational trillion dollar corporations. Just my thoughts on the matter.

What say you?

Tulsi had me for awhile because she's easy on the eyes.
Then she started saying stupid stuff and didn't seem quite so attractive. ;)

e5ea63b94d580b88f042fadb657f501e.jpg

There was a guy in our social circle when I was in my 20's. He looked like John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard, but he was taller, and had a better body. As one girl swooned when he walked by "He even smells good". Those of us who went to high school with him all said the same thing - he is the best looking guy in town, bar none, but then he opens his mouth and starts talking, and we're done.

Mama Tulsi is the only decent Democrat I can think of.

She gives me hope that the Dems can stop the insanity, and come back to reality before it's too late..
On the contrary the party ditched her aside and the left media ignored her.

Not sure what "the left media" is supposed to be but I saw her played up long before she ran for POTUS. Bill Maher comes to mind. And I don't even have a television.

I dunno if "the left media" was supposed to mean "any media that isn't Fox Noise" but obviously she's had no qualms about interviewing there while others have, but that's kind of putting the point in reverse isn't it.

She's fearless that way. That's what I like about her.

What say you?

Harris wasn't the least popular candidate or the first to drop out and the Biden/Harris ticket beat Orange/Never ran for president team.

Tulsi is a coward. She voted 'present' during the impeachment. I mean, pick a side already.

Thats part of the problem. Everyone "picks a side" as opposed to supporting some kinds of principles.

Forum List

Back