Is USMB really US Based?

Geez Dude... welcome to the corporate world of America.
Everything is owned by somebody DBA someone else, which is a subsidiary of something else which is in part owned by that other company who is owned by a foreign company.
And there... I just explained what America is in the 21st century.

Some unknown entity asks...you decide....

It's not even reality-based.

The video even states, in his research, that Forum Foundry, was founded, or "co-founded," in 2007. Which therefor means, all of these folks that he is talking about, only leech onto the profits and activity of this forum, and have nothing to do with the actual forum, they DID NOT establish, or found this forum.

This place, and its culture, were well established, before the interlocking directorate of this mess, and this guy wasted all this time to trace, and be all paranoid about this place.

I am more interested in why he was banned, to be perfectly honest.

1658948672896.png

Screen capture from 2003

1658948875622.png

Screen capture from 2006

IOW? This place predates Forum Foundry.

OTH, everything on-line these days probably contains some amount of danger. It probably isn't half as bad as some of the places I have been, and clearly isn't as bad as FB or Google.

Attachments

• 1658948711935.png
    1658948711935.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 16
The video even states, in his research, that Forum Foundry, was founded, or "co-founded," in 2007. Which therefor means, all of these folks that he is talking about, only leech onto the profits and activity of this forum, and have nothing to do with the actual forum, they DID NOT establish, or found this forum.

This place, and its culture, were well established, before the interlocking directorate of this mess, and this guy wasted all this time to trace, and be all paranoid about this place.

I am more interested in why he was banned, to be perfectly honest.

View attachment 675276
Screen capture from 2003

View attachment 675279
Screen capture from 2006

IOW? This place predates Forum Foundry.

OTH, everything on-line these days probably contains some amount of danger. It probably isn't half as bad as some of the places I have been, and clearly isn't as bad as FB or Google.
Others here probably know.
I thought Cereal Killer was part owner at one time?
The original Administration was popular here.... I thought he was a complete ass. I was here for like 2 days and he threatened to ban me because I didn't agree with him. And he didn't have the guts to say so in the thread, he PM'd it.
He use to have a boot tread as an Avatar

CK was awesome.
This place ways way better back when i first joined.
The FZ used to fucking rock!

CK was awesome.
This place ways way better back when i first joined.
The FZ used to fucking rock!
CK was fine... the dude before him. Can't remember his name.
He left the year I got here... so in 2010.
Yes the FZ was super funny before a handful of people ruined it. Then it turned into a clickish whinefest hole.
I haven't been that far downstairs in 5 or 6 years. Have no idea how it is now

CK was fine... the dude before him. Can't remember his name.
He left the year I got here... so in 2010.
Yes the FZ was super funny before a handful of people ruined it. Then it turned into a clickish whinefest hole.
I haven't been that far downstairs in 5 or 6 years. Have no idea how it is now
ahh no idea man

Forum List

Back