Is your computer running slow? Try this.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I stumbled across this little gem the other day. It scans your computer and identifies everything that is slowing it down. You can then choose which programs to put to sleep, saving a LOT of system resources. It also has many other fixes you can use. There is a 30 day free trial, so it won't cost you anything to try it out. And trust me. It really works. I'm still on the trial period, but I'm going get a subscription for it. It's only a couple of dollars a month. Try it. It's a life saver.

It's called AVG tuneup. Just go to the AVG website and sign up for the free trial.

Another thing I like about it is that it keeps track of which programs you use and when you use them. This allows your computer to preload them, saving you even more time. When I want to play a game, it loads almost instantly. This is a seriously cool program that will save you a lot of time.

I stumbled across this little gem the other day. It scans your computer and identifies everything that is slowing it down. You can then choose which programs to put to sleep, saving a LOT of system resources. It also has many other fixes you can use. There is a 30 day free trial, so it won't cost you anything to try it out. And trust me. It really works. I'm still on the trial period, but I'm going get a subscription for it. It's only a couple of dollars a month. Try it. It's a life saver.

It's called AVG tuneup. Just go to the AVG website and sign up for the free trial.

Another thing I like about it is that it keeps track of which programs you use and when you use them. This allows your computer to preload them, saving you even more time. When I want to play a game, it loads almost instantly. This is a seriously cool program that will save you a lot of time.

I'll give you the same thing free forever.

Press start, in the search box type in MSCONFIG. Turn all the useless shit in the startup tab off.

You're welcome.

I'll give you the same thing free forever.

Press start, in the search box type in MSCONFIG. Turn all the useless shit in the startup tab off.

You're welcome.
Come on man! I was gonna make him beg for it...

Forum List

Back