🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS Beheads Another Brit

I realize that Bush and the Congress acted on the intel that was provided by the CIA and others at the time. Do you?

Provided by the CIA who were doing what they were told by Bush.

Cheney to CIA: Find me a link between al-Qaeda and Saddam, doesn't matter what, doesn't matter if it's true.

CIA to random man in Iraq: Does Saddam have links with al-Qaeda?
Man in Iraq to CIA: I don't think so.
CIA to random man in Iraq: Here's $200
Man in Iraq to CIA: Sure he has links to al-Qaeda, clear as day

CIA to Bush and Congress: Saddam has links with al-Qaeda, some man told us.
Bush: Oh right, let's kill Saddam, he has links with al-Qaeda.
Congress: Oh right, let's kill Saddam, he has links with al-Qaeda.

Your adoration of Saddam Hussein and hatred of Bush are duly noted.

Your love of the Moomins and hatred of Pinocchio is duly noted.

(Ie, where did I say I liked Saddam? Christ, you're trying to shout me down, well done on your rubbish shout down, I am not coward by your lack of argument and attempted bullying)

Your love of the Moomins and hatred of Pinocchio is duly noted.

(Ie, where did I say I liked Saddam? Christ, you're trying to shout me down, well done on your rubbish shout down, I am not coward by your lack of argument and attempted bullying)

What a relief. After reading your posts I thought that you actually believed that the CIA made up stuff about Saddam Hussein gassing his own people and not coming clean on what happened to his WMD's. Since you really do think that Saddam needed to be removed from power, I must apologize.

Yeah, the People just need to understand that all the meddling isn't about 'Freedom & Democracy.' It's really about the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites getting richer. It's about seizing nations' Banking Systems and plundering their natural resources. Just look at Libya for example. Who do people think now control its banking system and resources? The answer is, Western Globalist Elites.

The same scenario has been played out in Iraq and Afghanistan. And now they're in the process of doing it in Syria and Ukraine as well. It happens the same way over & over again in many different countries. It is what it is.

I had someone on here complain that Egypt elected the Muslim Brotherhood. Bush helped a coup d'etat against the democratically elected leader Chavez in 2002. Someone said the US couldn't allow this to happen.

The US doesn't give a sheet about democracy, never has and never will.

But then pretending to take the higher moral ground is something the US does a lot.

Follow the money. First thing they do is seize control of the banking systems. Then they begin the plundering of natural resources. And if their puppets don't behave, they remove them by any means necessary. Average Citizens don't benefit from Permanent War. Only the Elites do. Hopefully, Americans will figure that out at some point.

ISIS Claims To Have Killed British Hostage Alan Henning

From HuffPost:
A video released by the Islamic State group on Friday appears to show the beheading of British aid worker Alan Henning, the Associated Press reports. In the clip, the militants threaten to kill another hostage they identify as American Peter Kassig.

Alan Henning, a 47-year-old taxi driver from Eccles, was kidnapped in December after crossing into Syria with an aid convoy. Henning's wife, Barbara, had pleaded with the militants not to kill her husband. "He went to Syria to help his Muslim friends deliver much needed aid," she said in a statement released on Sept. 23.

Catrin Nye, a BBC reporter who had filmed with Henning, described the Brit as "kind and funny."

o-ALAN-HENNING-570.jpg

How sad. I HATE terrorists. I DO wish we could just bomb them all. Unfortunately, that is just not feasible. New ones are born every day. Some of them are women and children too. They don't wear uniforms, they can easily disappear within the civilian populations and "hide-outs." They are obviously being funded by somebody. THAT is what I am interested in knowing. Who is funding this rag tag group of terrorists?

Iran perhaps? They seem like the most likely suspects IMO.

From HuffPost:
A video released by the Islamic State group on Friday appears to show the beheading of British aid worker Alan Henning, the Associated Press reports. In the clip, the militants threaten to kill another hostage they identify as American Peter Kassig.

Alan Henning, a 47-year-old taxi driver from Eccles, was kidnapped in December after crossing into Syria with an aid convoy. Henning's wife, Barbara, had pleaded with the militants not to kill her husband. "He went to Syria to help his Muslim friends deliver much needed aid," she said in a statement released on Sept. 23.

Catrin Nye, a BBC reporter who had filmed with Henning, described the Brit as "kind and funny."

o-ALAN-HENNING-570.jpg

How sad. I HATE terrorists. I DO wish we could just bomb them all. Unfortunately, that is just not feasible. New ones are born every day. Some of them are women and children too. They don't wear uniforms, they can easily disappear within the civilian populations and "hide-outs." They are obviously being funded by somebody. THAT is what I am interested in knowing. Who is funding this rag tag group of terrorists?

Reaper drones pinpoint Jihadi John: Terrorist has been tracked by British forces but security chiefs fear 'kill or capture' mission would end in failure

Read more: Reaper drones pinpoint Jihadi John but security chiefs fear mission failure Daily Mail Online

From HuffPost:

o-ALAN-HENNING-570.jpg

Reaper drones pinpoint Jihadi John: Terrorist has been tracked by British forces but security chiefs fear 'kill or capture' mission would end in failure

Read more: Reaper drones pinpoint Jihadi John but security chiefs fear mission failure Daily Mail Online

Interesting, but I'm not sure of the point. :D Are you saying you believe we can target and kill all the terrorists in the world?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Another hard lesson for the Brits. It's time for them to start minding their own business. They simply meddle too much around the world. I know this man was trying to help, but he just didn't belong there. He should have stayed home.

From HuffPost:

o-ALAN-HENNING-570.jpg

Interesting, but I'm not sure of the point. :D Are you saying you believe we can target and kill all the terrorists in the world?
I wasn't saying anything but will say, we should target and kill any terrorists who are killing Americans and declaring war against us. Most of us, know they mean it.

From HuffPost:

o-ALAN-HENNING-570.jpg

I wasn't saying anything but will say, we should target and kill any terrorists who are killing Americans and declaring war against us. Most of us, know they mean it.

Certainly, I agree with that, but my point was that we cannot possibly kill them ALL. This "war on terror" will never end.

Follow the money. First thing they do is seize control of the banking systems. Then they begin the plundering of natural resources. And if their puppets don't behave, they remove them by any means necessary. Average Citizens don't benefit from Permanent War. Only the Elites do. Hopefully, Americans will figure that out at some point.

And when they find out they'll be happy because they're getting rich off this.

The founding fathers would have been terrorists had the word been invented. Mandela was a terrorist.

Maybe it's worth finding out why people become terrorists, then stop doing what it is that is being done to make them terrorists, then people can get on with their lives.

What a relief. After reading your posts I thought that you actually believed that the CIA made up stuff about Saddam Hussein gassing his own people and not coming clean on what happened to his WMD's. Since you really do think that Saddam needed to be removed from power, I must apologize.

Oh, of course I wanted Saddam gone. However sometimes it's not as simple as that. Saddam was a bad evil man, but invading Iraq was also the US getting involved was not the right thing.

The worst thing was the way Bush handled the post war period which was just catastrophic.

But no, the CIA lied about lots of things, they weren't lying about what had happened, they were lying about what was going on at the time in 2003.

The founding fathers would have been terrorists had the word been invented. Mandela was a terrorist.

Maybe it's worth finding out why people become terrorists, then stop doing what it is that is being done to make them terrorists, then people can get on with their lives.

That's not true. You are trying to compare the world as it is today to how it was HUNDREDS of years ago. Times have changed, so have MOST of the people. That is just a cop out and a really LAME excuse.

Okay, so why do YOU think they have become terrorists?

That's not true. You are trying to compare the world as it is today to how it was HUNDREDS of years ago. Times have changed, so have MOST of the people. That is just a cop out and a really LAME excuse.

Did you read the words "would have been"? Do you know your grammar?

Revolutionist attack the military, terrorist attack the civilians. Only a liberal can't see the difference.

Did you read the words "would have been"? Do you know your grammar?

You are wrong. According to the times back then, they would NOT have been. If they fought a war that way today, then perhaps so, but really what does this have to do with ANYTHING that is taking place today?

Revolutionist attack the military, terrorist attack the civilians. Only a liberal can't see the difference.

Good point, revolutionists did not purposely go after innocent citizens, torture, maim and murder them.

Okay, so why do YOU think they have become terrorists?

Take a look at terrorist groups.

The IRA. They exist because of the treatment of Catholics in Ireland for as far back as Cromwell and further back. Even in recent years they were second in line for jobs, treated like dirt by the govt, ie, the British govt.

ETA. Well, the genocide in Spain from the dictator Franco was immense. Languages were prohibited, local culture was prohibited, immigration to areas, especially Catalonia and the Basque Country meant these areas were being diluted of their local population etc.

Chechen rebels. Well the USSR split up and many different countries left a country that had been non-religious but was becoming more Orthodox after many years. The Chechens wanted to leave but had their main city and area almost totally destroyed.

I could go on, but there's a pattern.

The pattern also fits for Islamic terrorists. However in this case it's on a MASSIVE scale and involves, in many cases, the west coming into Muslim countries and taking what they feel like. Iraq was made by the British, Israel has played its part, made by the British, other countries saw leaders removed, like Egypt, Iran and others, others saw troops making sure the resources were able to be taken effectively, like in say British India or many other places.

The support for Israel which has really treated people badly (this isn't a discussion of what Israel has had to endure, I'm not looking at this one sided, but we're talking why Muslims have risen up here) with millions in camps in no man's land and unable to even get on with their lives and ignored by the west.

Then the US came along, supporting Israel among other things which led to things like the bombing of the USS Cole and then 9/11. Post 9/11 and the massive increase in terrorism has had to do directly with the invasion of Iraq (more so than Afghanistan, but that played a part) and the absolutely ridiculously bad attempt at nation building by Bush (if that's what he actually wanted, I'm not so sure, perhaps he wanted and needed hatred from Muslims of the US for his own policies and party).

There's so much there that would annoy anyone enough to risk their lives.

Imagine the US had a Muslim country come in, plant troops, take resources, then later on another came along and changed your leaders so they were puppets and then invaded your country for cheaper resources. Are you telling me most people would not have risen up with their arms and fought back? Of course they would have.

So why do you expect Muslims to take this shit lying down?

Forum List

Back