ISIS Hands Out Candy to Celebrate Brussels Attacks

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Islamofascist scum celebrating dead women and Children:mad:

The Islamic State released photos of jihadists handing out candy in occupied Syria to celebrate the terrorist attacks in Brussels.

ISIS claimed responsibility earlier in the day for twin morning blasts that hit Zaventem airport and a later explosion at Maelbeek metro station.

The official statement on ISIS letterhead in French and Arabic noted "a secret cell of the soldiers of the Caliphate" targeted "places chosen with precision" in Brussels.

isiscandybrussels.sized-770x415xc.jpg

ISIS is a creation of the West. It is materially supported by Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the US.

Why do folks here think anything will be done about it?

Russia is the best hope for getting rid of it.

Of course they take responsibility for any terrorist attacks, they are being planned in conjunction with the CIA, the MOSSAD and M16.

This is insanity.

This is all done so plebes in these nations will want to go to war. The military industrial complex is creating an pretext for intervening.

Hopefully Russia and the Chinese destroy it before the little folk demand intervention.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could fall for such pathetic propaganda.

ISIS is just misunderstood. .... :cool:
You bet, Sunni. I can't understand why they behead people, burn them alive, drown them in cages or beat them to death for missing prayers. Enlighten the masses.
You actually ever witness that?

Or did your television tell you that?
ISIS videos on their Face Book pages.
I know, I have been watching some of that shit.

It is in English? Targeted at American audiences?

Seriously? You can't recognize American engineered war propaganda when you see it?

you claim they are just misunderstood, as if you understand something no one else does.

so precisely what is it that you think is misunderstood?

"The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse."

What ISIS Really Wants

Islamofascist scum celebrating dead women and Children:mad:

The Islamic State released photos of jihadists handing out candy in occupied Syria to celebrate the terrorist attacks in Brussels.

ISIS claimed responsibility earlier in the day for twin morning blasts that hit Zaventem airport and a later explosion at Maelbeek metro station.

The official statement on ISIS letterhead in French and Arabic noted "a secret cell of the soldiers of the Caliphate" targeted "places chosen with precision" in Brussels.

isiscandybrussels.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Are you at all surprised?

Forum List

Back