ISIS Hands Out Candy to Celebrate Brussels Attacks

The SITE intelligence group is probably behind the facade of the created ISIS media outlet the Amaq Agency.

SITE Intelligence Group
SITE Intelligence Group - Wikispooks
The SITE Intelligence Group is a not for profit terrorist research institute run by Rita Katz. It is the successor organisation to the SITE Institute which closed in 2008.

Who is Behind the Islamic State (ISIL) Beheadings? Probing the SITE Intelligence Group
http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is...s-probing-the-site-intelligence-group/5402082

Amaq Agency
Amaq Agency

The SITE intelligence group is the propaganda arm behind any of the video, press releases etc. of anything you read or see from ISIS. They were the ones responsible for the faces of the OBL videos years ago under the Bush administration. Doesn't anyone remember those silly things? When the real guy died, they just hired a new guy to keep the charade going, and most of you just bought the lie and the drama they were selling. It worked then, why shouldn't it work now?

OsamaBinLadenMultipleFaces.jpg

The SITE intelligence group is probably behind the facade of the created ISIS media outlet the Amaq Agency.

SITE Intelligence Group
The SITE Intelligence Group is a not for profit terrorist research institute run by Rita Katz. It is the successor organisation to the SITE Institute which closed in 2008.

Who is Behind the Islamic State (ISIL) Beheadings? Probing the SITE Intelligence Group
http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is...s-probing-the-site-intelligence-group/5402082

Amaq Agency
Amaq Agency

The SITE intelligence group is the propaganda arm behind any of the video, press releases etc. of anything you read or see from ISIS. They were the ones responsible for the faces of the OBL videos years ago under the Bush administration. Doesn't anyone remember those silly things? When the real guy died, they just hired a new guy to keep the charade going, and most of you just bought the lie and the drama they were selling. It worked then, why shouldn't it work now?

Latest Articles

SITE Intelligence Group

Amaq Agency
Amaq Agency

Latest Articles
Yeah, I know, I've been to their site.

It's amazing what a lot of tax payer's money can do.

You should have seen Rita's web page a decade ago. It was pretty pathetic.
Clearly most of the money and expertise went into video production. I imagine most of it still does.

Her website used to look like that blog they are running that they claim ISIS has thrown together. :lol:

The irony is, we pay to brainwash ourselves.

Islamofascist scum celebrating dead women and Children:mad:

The Islamic State released photos of jihadists handing out candy in occupied Syria to celebrate the terrorist attacks in Brussels.

ISIS claimed responsibility earlier in the day for twin morning blasts that hit Zaventem airport and a later explosion at Maelbeek metro station.

The official statement on ISIS letterhead in French and Arabic noted "a secret cell of the soldiers of the Caliphate" targeted "places chosen with precision" in Brussels.

isiscandybrussels.sized-770x415xc.jpg

I wonder why this sounds familiar to me.....

The Islamic State released photos of jihadists handing out candy in occupied Syria to celebrate the terrorist attacks in Brussels.

ISIS claimed responsibility earlier in the day for twin morning blasts that hit Zaventem airport and a later explosion at Maelbeek metro station.

The official statement on ISIS letterhead in French and Arabic noted "a secret cell of the soldiers of the Caliphate" targeted "places chosen with precision" in Brussels.

If you've seen one isalmonazi, you seem them all...

Palestinians Celebrate Brutal Murder of the Jewish Fogel Family | Habledash

Palestinians Celebrate Brutal Murder of the Jewish Fogel Family | Habledash

Fu..king scum :mad:

Forum List

Back