ISIS Junior 'Bike Lock Boy' found by the internet.

The dude isn't black so they lose a lot of interest there, .
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

The Antifa coward who has been bike locking innocent people since the Milo riots at Berkeley has been ID'ed by the collective efforts of many people who were pissed enough at this coward to do the find him. Big surprise! He is a college professor.:finger3:

A Liberal college professor who teaches, of all things--------------Ethics.:disbelief:
Here's the latest.

Masked Terrorist Who Beat Trump Fan Reportedly IDed... Liberals Will Be Sick

I looked up his rating and it is an abysmal 1.3! I wasn't aware that higher education would keep instructors with that low a rating.

I wasn't even aware they had a standardized rating system.

All professors are graded by their students. Only eight percent of this clowns students said they would take a class from him again.

Someone hacked into his amazon account and lo and behold he ordered 14 bike locks before the attack!

This is the guy who wacked one of the Free Speech marchers over the head with a bycicle lock and chain. He wore a mask and thought he was going to get away with it, but the cuck has been identified and arrested. Get this: He's a Berkeley professor!

If they prove it was him he should go to jail for attempted murder.

Remember don't fight the Antifa pussies. Pull off their masks and watch them scurry away like the rats they are.

There's already threads on this.

If he was in my town, he would've already been charged. Let's see how it plays out.

Should be interesting for sure.

I'm guessing your not a lawyer
I'm guessing you don't know how an investigation works.
what just like any investigation?
Your confusion clearly demonstrates that you dont know how an investigation works.
investigating what?
Ohhh, youre a retard. Now i see why you dont understand anything at all in this thread..

Yeah, "playing the moron" is a new debate tactic by the left which proves that they are indeed morons.

No, it's you who don't understand. Easy to understand given your profound stupidity. Now, just because he has been identified doesn't mean that law enforcement will do their jobs. The dude isn't black so they lose a lot of interest there, and he's a academic so that protects him a bit. But, now that the WORLD knows who the prick is, were i him i would be watching my back real good because when violent assholes like this appear to be protected by the establishment, others will see that justice is served.
According to multiple sources I have seen the ass hole in question has been is to be charged very soon.

This is the guy who wacked one of the Free Speech marchers over the head with a bycicle lock and chain. He wore a mask and thought he was going to get away with it, but the cuck has been identified and arrested. Get this: He's a Berkeley professor!

No, he's Diablo Valley College. A JC in the Walnut Creek/Concord area.

No, he's Diablo Valley College. A JC in the Walnut Creek/Concord area.

Now that we have that factoid straight, will he be charged in accordance to his crime?

Remember don't fight the Antifa pussies. Pull off their masks and watch them scurry away like the rats they are.

The main problem is that the ones who are committing Are being protected and hidden by the rest. If you look at the video of the attack by the bike lock lunatic, it is all females in front and reaches over them. If you go after him, they scream "YOu don't hit women!". If he gets out of line of sight, they claim you can't identify him because they are all masked. They are terrorists.

Forum List

Back