🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS leader flees to Syria fearing US airstrikes: Kurdish official

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if he took his pink Hello Kitty notebook with him.

French military aid and US advisors arrive in autonomous Kurdish region

A man purported to be the reclusive leader of the militant Islamic State Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has made what would be his first public appearance at a mosque in the centre of Iraq’s second city, Mosul, according to a video recording posted on the Internet on July 5, 2014, in this still image taken from video. (Reuters/Social Media Website via Reuters TV)

Erbil, Asharq Al-Awsat—Leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and self-proclaimed caliph Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi fled the northern city of Mosul to return to Syrian territory after the US authorized airstrikes on ISIS positions in Iraq, a Kurdish official said.

In comments to Asharq Al-Awsat, Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) spokesman Saeed Mamo Zinni said: “Caliph of the Islamic State Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi left Mosul for Syria a few days ago.”

“According to our intelligence sources, Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi traveled to Syria as part of a convoy of 30 Hummer vehicles after fearing being targeted by US airstrikes,” Zinni said. He added that Kurdish Peshmerga forces have been able to kill a number of ISIS senior leaders.

Continue reading at:

ISIS leader flees to Syria fearing US airstrikes: Kurdish official « ASHARQ AL-AWSAT

Good for him.......... :cool:

gee-----Idi Amin fled to Saudi Arabia and as far as I know----so did Saleh (Yemeni Pres)
Where did that TUNISIAN CRUMBUG end up? I was hoping that Mubarak would
have grown a brain and taken a hike-----to Florida. Poor Musharraf-----he got smart
and ran------but then the jerk want BACK.....

THE CALIPH RAN TO SYRIA????? weird......... my understanding is that
ancient Nineveh-----was actually in Syria-----Aleppo-----Nineveh
was the place to which JONAH of bible fame traveled via whale
belly. Maybe CALIPH BAGHDADI is hoping a whale will
swallow him. -----a mossad whale

I wonder if he took his pink Hello Kitty notebook with him.

French military aid and US advisors arrive in autonomous Kurdish region

A man purported to be the reclusive leader of the militant Islamic State Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has made what would be his first public appearance at a mosque in the centre of Iraq’s second city, Mosul, according to a video recording posted on the Internet on July 5, 2014, in this still image taken from video. (Reuters/Social Media Website via Reuters TV)

Erbil, Asharq Al-Awsat—Leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and self-proclaimed caliph Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi fled the northern city of Mosul to return to Syrian territory after the US authorized airstrikes on ISIS positions in Iraq, a Kurdish official said.

In comments to Asharq Al-Awsat, Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) spokesman Saeed Mamo Zinni said: “Caliph of the Islamic State Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi left Mosul for Syria a few days ago.”

“According to our intelligence sources, Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi traveled to Syria as part of a convoy of 30 Hummer vehicles after fearing being targeted by US airstrikes,” Zinni said. He added that Kurdish Peshmerga forces have been able to kill a number of ISIS senior leaders.

Continue reading at:

ISIS leader flees to Syria fearing US airstrikes: Kurdish official « ASHARQ AL-AWSAT
There's your Sunni bravery at it's best. The leaders demand that the people die for their greed and warped ideology, while their leaders hide like rats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back