ISIS now a FULL BLOWN ARMY, thanks Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
ISIS Now 'a Full-Blown Army,' State Department Official Says

This is akin to when Clinton let Osama get away. Only 10000 times worse because now they have our own military equipment to use against us.

Once they consolidate their power in Iraq we all know that the west will become their next target. It's only a matter of time.

Thanks Obama for turning some terrorist thugs into a full blown Army through your own inaction.

This is akin to when Clinton let Osama get away. Only 10000 times worse because now they have our own military equipment to use against us.

Once they consolidate their power in Iraq we all know that the west will become their next target. It's only a matter of time.

Thanks Obama for turning some terrorist thugs into a full blown Army through your own inaction.

the rise in ISIS

is directly the prezbos fault

Iraq begged him to send in the drones

several months ago

he refused

a couple WARTHOG's woulda done the trick . I think they woulda been better than drones which only carry a few missles .

They could have easily been targeted with air power as they were grouped in the DESERT away from civillians.

yes but then the prezbo would

have had to admit that his policy on Iraq sucked

now it will be to future generations to clean up his mess

Americans are the minority now, with Mexicans and Muslims having multiple children per family, compared to non-Mexican and non-Muslims, having 1.5 children per family these days.

I predict America will be taken over by Muslims and Mexicans and those two will battle and war, until there is nothing left of this once great Republic whose people lived and prospered by a rule of law and the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Gone.

During a hearing on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-Calif.) said the administration knew six months ago that the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) had established armed camps, staging areas and training grounds in Iraq’s western desert and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was threatening to attack the U.S.

"However, what the Administration did not say was that the Iraqi government had been urgently requesting drone strikes against ISIS camps since August 2013," Royce continued.
"These repeated requests, unfortunately, were turned down,” he said. “I added my voice for drone strikes as ISIS convoys raced across the desert.”

Royce: US ignored calls to strike ISIS for months | TheHill

When Reagan armed the Muhjabim in Afghanistan in the early 1980s allowing them to evolve into Al Qeada, were you just as miffed? President Obama and President Bush (43) made the same mistakes as President Reagan. But political expedience means you will either ignore that or spin it in some incomprehensible way.

When Reagan armed the Muhjabim in Afghanistan in the early 1980s allowing them to evolve into Al Qeada, were you just as miffed? President Obama and President Bush (43) made the same mistakes as President Reagan. But political expedience means you will either ignore that or spin it in some incomprehensible way.

In the early 80's I was a teen. Besides, pointing at someone else's fuck ups is no excuse. Get a grip

so what you are saying

is it is ok to never learn from our mistakes
No. I find it reprehensible that we failed to learn anything from Reagan's mistakes. But I also find it laughable that the political blame only goes one way, particularly when the initial mistake maker is St. Ronald, hero of the Right Wingers.

Americans are the minority now, with Mexicans and Muslims having multiple children per family, compared to non-Mexican and non-Muslims, having 1.5 children per family these days.

I predict America will be taken over by Muslims and Mexicans and those two will battle and war, until there is nothing left of this once great Republic whose people lived and prospered by a rule of law and the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Gone.

Long before Mexicans and muslims duke it out in what is left of the United States, they will join forces to rid the land of Americans. Then they will have something to fight over.

I'm glad we're staying out of it.

In the early 80's I was a teen. Besides, pointing at someone else's fuck ups is no excuse. Get a grip
In the early 1980s I was in my thirties and refusing to own the mistakes of your hero and deflecting the blame for ISIS just to make a political point is laughable.

Blame floats, like shit, on all who are responsible. If we had not made the utterly foolish mistake of invading Iraq, we would not have ISIS today. Who was it that decided to invade Iraq?

And all you can see to blame is Barack Obama.

so what you are saying

is it is ok to never learn from our mistakes
No. I find it reprehensible that we failed to learn anything from Reagan's mistakes. But I also find it laughable that the political blame only goes one way, particularly when the initial mistake maker is St. Ronald, hero of the Right Wingers.

Obama & only Obama made the choice not to bomb isis when they were in their infancy in Iraq. Reagan, Clinton & Bush have NOTHING to do with that decision. When ISIS attacks Paris, London or some city in the US the blood will be on Obamas hands

In the early 1980s I was in my thirties and refusing to own the mistakes of your hero and deflecting the blame for ISIS just to make a political point is laughable.

Blame floats, like shit, on all who are responsible. If we had not made the utterly foolish mistake of invading Iraq, we would not have ISIS today. Who was it that decided to invade Iraq?

Why are you ignoring the fact that Obama could have stopped ISIS? WHY? He could have easily targeted & destroyed all the military assets they now posess. Why did he bomb Libya, who was not posing a threat to us but ignore those who are a threat? And why the fuck would you excuse that?

Why are you ignoring the fact that Obama could have stopped ISIS? WHY? He could have easily targeted & destroyed all the military assets they now posess. Why did he bomb Libya, who was not posing a threat to us but ignore those who are a threat? And why the fuck would you excuse that?

Minus the obscenities, you have a valid question, however, the diversion into Iraq did not help finish the job with al Qaeda, so I see some shared responsibility. HOWEVER, Obama has been President for 5.5 YEARS, in the same Bush was responsible for al Qaeda the 8 months before 9/11/01, ISIS has been Obama's responsibility for 5.5 YEARS.

Who was it that decided to invade Iraq?

The Republicans and the Democrats. LOL, the overt hypocrisy in your statement. Both parties did it, but you're, you blame only the Democrats, it was only the Republicans!!!!

You're a tool.

Yes, it was our noble and eloquent president who was quoted a number of weeks back when downplaying the concerns over ISIS advancements and threats:

"Just because someone puts on a Lakers jersey doesn't turn them into Kobe Bryant."

Forum List

Back