🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS Recruiting Widows and Children to be Suicide Bombers

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

More poor widows. Bring them into your homes, those of you who want them allowed in. Welcome them!
Yeah leave them to be raped and murdered by the people Russia and Iran are supporting! WWJD am I right?
They are raped and murdered by their own people. Wake up.
Wake up? You want me to support leaving them to be raped and murdered? That's pretty sick...
It's not my problem. What about the rape and murder in Africa and South Asia? Shouldn't we help them first since they don't want to blow us up for being infidels?
I would LOVE that!!!

Sadly there are 100 million+ religious loons in this country that are OBSESSED with the desert wasteland that is the Middle East! And they have a lot of power.

Your suggestions are good, but I'd rather we focus on sorting out Central and South America. We need to clean up our own backyard before we worry about the other side of the planet.

Yeah leave them to be raped and murdered by the people Russia and Iran are supporting! WWJD am I right?
They are raped and murdered by their own people. Wake up.
Wake up? You want me to support leaving them to be raped and murdered? That's pretty sick...
It's sicker that you want to bring them here to kill OUR women and OUR children.
Oh Gracie... I'm happy that you never had to walk a mile in these refugees' shoes. Count your blessings.
And I am thankful that nobody you love has been in the line of fire from someone yelling ALLAH AKBAR. Count YOUR blessings.
Actually people I love HAVE been in the line of fire from the ME's religious nutjobs. Thankfully they made it back alive. And hopefully refugees are able to escape from them too.

African women being tortured, raped, their breasts cut off, their children forced into being child soldiers....nobody helped them, did they? Oh. Wait. They don't have OIL. Why didn't we let them come here for safety? Oh. Wait. Those who abuse and kill them don't OIL. They have diamonds but OIL is better.

Muslims kill their own. Their women are treated worse than dogs and to muslims, dogs are filthy. The women are as brain damaged now from training that they will kill and maim us. What part of that do you not understand? What part of we not able to take on so many people, feed them, house them, cloth them, nurse them, do you not understand? We have homeless people here all over. Starving children in the good ol USofA. Sick people. Old people. Freezing people who have no heat. Where is your indignant rants about that? Where is your compassion for our own people?

Don't bother to answer. I made my point.

I'm gonna put it into perspective since I have been thinking about it.
We all bicker and fight and kill each other. Happens every day in the USA. But we are still FAMILY. We are Americans.
You have a spouse, children, a home hopefully. Food. Water. Security. You work. You pay taxes, you are American. Your family that you love (that means us, here in the USA) look out for our own. Yes, we have many charities. We have big hearts. We grieve for humanity that is lacking here...and everywhere else. But as family that you protect, that you love, they come first. The guy down the street that had his home burn down? You give what you can to help out. The people who are old and freezing to death in the winter, we give blankets to and fuel and food to homeless people, a place to stay until they get on their feet. Because they are Americans and but for the Grace of God, there goes us. But if that blanket you give is your last one and you have no other blankets...do you let your children be cold and shiver or do you give it to the guy down the street? We can only do so much. We give and give and give. We sent help, we send people to dig other people out of countries that aren't even ours after a catastrophe. We borrow from other countries, and still give to other poorer countries.

Yes, it is sad. It is awful. It is a horrid situation around the world. But we have given enough. We have done enough. Our military dies to keep FAMILY...the USA folks...safe, secure, and American. The American Family. People running here has been going on since we stole this land from the natives and even they shared with us when we first arrived. More came in and more and more. Ireland, england, france, the world over came to us. And we took them all in. But now....we have to look after OURSELVES now. Our vets are homeless, legless, armless, faceless, burned, suffering horrors none of us know except other military people that have been there and seen that and done that. And look where they are. Dying. Waiting to be seen by a doc. Old people are found dead after a bad storm because they had no heat, or starved because they were forgotten. Children live in cars, the poor get poorer. And there are thousands of people from other countries that mostly haven't lifted a finger to help us, mostly because they had nothing to give themselves.
When is enough, enough? We cannot help the world all the time. We have to help ourselves. And once we take care of OUR family, THEN we can help those who ask us for it. But NOT THOSE THAT WANT US DEAD or dance in the street when they see us burning or flooding or quaking or suffering and cheer while seeing it. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. Its been drawn. And it not us that drew it.

Sometimes, you just have to say..........no.

Forum List

Back