🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS Recruiting Widows and Children to be Suicide Bombers

• Obama Threatens to Veto House GOP Legislation to Improve Syrian Refugee Screenings
    Fox News ^ | 11/18/2015
    President Obama threatened late Wednesday to veto legislation aimed at improving screening for Syrian refugees, potentially putting the White House and Congress on a collision course in a matter of days. The veto threat came as the House was preparing the bill -- which sets high hurdles for refugee admission including FBI background checks and sign-offs by top officials -- for floor action as early as Thursday. In a committee meeting, Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas, accused the president of confusing the public about the intentions of the legislation. Moments later, the White House issued a statement defending the current screening...
The mulatto Muslim cares NOT about the safety of Americans...and the NeoCommie DemocRATS ride right along with him.... How could anyone with a THINKING MIND, vote for these subversive scum?
I support Obama because he gives me free stuff. I say it's time to suspend the constitution and give Obama dictatorial powers because the Republicans are about to beat Hillary and stop my personal gravy train.

• Obama Threatens to Veto House GOP Legislation to Improve Syrian Refugee Screenings
    Fox News ^ | 11/18/2015
    President Obama threatened late Wednesday to veto legislation aimed at improving screening for Syrian refugees, potentially putting the White House and Congress on a collision course in a matter of days. The veto threat came as the House was preparing the bill -- which sets high hurdles for refugee admission including FBI background checks and sign-offs by top officials -- for floor action as early as Thursday. In a committee meeting, Rep. Pete Sessions, R-Texas, accused the president of confusing the public about the intentions of the legislation. Moments later, the White House issued a statement defending the current screening...
The mulatto Muslim cares NOT about the safety of Americans...and the NeoCommie DemocRATS ride right along with him.... How could anyone with a THINKING MIND, vote for these subversive scum?
Christ... Maybe there's no point in posting on this forum.

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

More poor widows. Bring them into your homes, those of you who want them allowed in. Welcome them!

Did they kill most of the women and children?? And/or leave them behind to the mercy of rape rooms??

That is the million dollar question. The left is completely ignoring some glaring facts that spell trouble for us if we go along with this idiotic plan.
Both of you are pants shitting idiots.
Why even bring in the Syrian refugees??
They can never help this country
Yeah refugees have never been a part of/helped this country.

God I hate republicans.

Obama is out there mocking people for objecting to the refugees and saying the right is afraid of widows and orphans. Well, when they are trained and willing to kill, then you're damn right we should fear them.

ISIS is evil and will stop at nothing. While the naïve people just see innocent refugees, the more informed are well aware that those innocent looking people can be just as deadly as the creepy looking men.

The only way to vet them is to see if they were arrested or on a terrorist list. Newsflash: Suicide bombers are not repeat offenders nor have they done it before. It's the shortest career a person can have. A little training and...boom....

Obama just refused to back a bill that would increase the safety of the American public by insisting on a more intense check on refugees. Obama says it takes too long. Meanwhile, some refugees will wait years under the current plan and the vast majority will not be helped at all. Go figure. It must be important to get certain people here and settled in every state as quickly as possible. Sounds more like an ISIS plan than a humanitarian plan, doesn't it?

Maybe Obama is dreaming about a possible catastrophe and a reason to impose martial law and stop the elections.
The Clinton candidacy is so weak that the Democrats must keep Obama in office. I also support suspending the constitution and giving Obama dictatorial powers. Only Obama can save America from the evil Tea Party. I feel a tingle in my leg.

I didn't know YOU posted here, Chris....

01.jpeg

Did they kill most of the women and children?? And/or leave them behind to the mercy of rape rooms??

That is the million dollar question. The left is completely ignoring some glaring facts that spell trouble for us if we go along with this idiotic plan.
All ragheads ever do is complain about being searched before getting on a plane. Well, I'd rather not die in the air, so it's time to start searching their underwear for bombs. Strip search the bastards.

Obama is out there mocking people for objecting to the refugees and saying the right is afraid of widows and orphans. Well, when they are trained and willing to kill, then you're damn right we should fear them.

ISIS is evil and will stop at nothing. While the naïve people just see innocent refugees, the more informed are well aware that those innocent looking people can be just as deadly as the creepy looking men.

The only way to vet them is to see if they were arrested or on a terrorist list. Newsflash: Suicide bombers are not repeat offenders nor have they done it before. It's the shortest career a person can have. A little training and...boom....

Obama just refused to back a bill that would increase the safety of the American public by insisting on a more intense check on refugees. Obama says it takes too long. Meanwhile, some refugees will wait years under the current plan and the vast majority will not be helped at all. Go figure. It must be important to get certain people here and settled in every state as quickly as possible. Sounds more like an ISIS plan than a humanitarian plan, doesn't it?

Maybe Obama is dreaming about a possible catastrophe and a reason to impose martial law and stop the elections.
The Clinton candidacy is so weak that the Democrats must keep Obama in office. I also support suspending the constitution and giving Obama dictatorial powers. Only Obama can save America from the evil Tea Party. I feel a tingle in my leg.

I didn't know YOU posted here, Chris....

01.jpeg
:disagree: I'm not Chris Matthews. He had a job. I don't. :afro:

God I hate republicans.
We can't afford to give out any more handouts, we are already paying debt with more debt.

Let these muslim refugees go to muslim countries in the ME or North Africa. We don't understand their nuances and they don't understand ours. Were basically letting assassins in along with refugees. We have a harder time telling who is who because we don't know their culture and language, other peoples of the Middle east will sort them out better.

Eight suspected ISIL jihadists posing as refugees arrested at Istanbul airport - World Tribune

Comming here they are going to be targeting police and military families, not worth the risk.

Seems as though we still haven't tackled our VA hospital problems and we take on another, oh guess those vets can just wait some more.

Having said all that, Id still be happy to take any three year old orphans, there are plenty of people wanting to adopt.

God I hate republicans.
We can't afford to give out any more handouts, we are already paying debt with more debt.
That's the most coherent argument I've seen on this forum for denying these refugees. Thank you for that.

I'll back you up anytime you need help making that argument.

A guy was describing the cousin (woman) of the mastermind of the paris attacks a few days ago, who bombed herself in Paris today. He is from the ME. His description was: "She was not pretty. She had blonde frizzy hair. And she wore no face scarf".

Now....carefully read that description. What stands out to you? Not "It's so sad she had to do that" or "I feel bad that she was in that position" or "such a waste for a woman to kill herself" while yelling HELP ME to police then yelling ALLAH AKBAR as she detonated herself. No. None of that. She was ugly, with frizzy blonde hair and how dare she not be wearing a head scarf.

Think about that for awhile.

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

More poor widows. Bring them into your homes, those of you who want them allowed in. Welcome them!
Yeah leave them to be raped and murdered by the people Russia and Iran are supporting! WWJD am I right?
They are raped and murdered by their own people. Wake up.
Wake up? You want me to support leaving them to be raped and murdered? That's pretty sick...
It's sicker that you want to bring them here to kill OUR women and OUR children.

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

Yeah leave them to be raped and murdered by the people Russia and Iran are supporting! WWJD am I right?
Wake up? You want me to support leaving them to be raped and murdered? That's pretty sick...
It's not my problem. What about the rape and murder in Africa and South Asia? Shouldn't we help them first since they don't want to blow us up for being infidels?

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

It's sicker that you want to bring them here to kill OUR women and OUR children.
Oh Gracie... I'm happy that you never had to walk a mile in these refugees' shoes. Count your blessings.

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

Oh Gracie... I'm happy that you never had to walk a mile in these refugees' shoes. Count your blessings.
If they can prove they're not a terrorist, let them in.

CUJbTw2UkAAZQr0.jpg

And I am thankful that nobody you love has been in the line of fire from someone yelling ALLAH AKBAR. Count YOUR blessings.

Forum List

Back