ISIS... Republican respite.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
France removes GOP from national spotlight. Shift blame to Obama limiting focus on party incompetency. RW dolts seal their own fate by making a tragic international event another political smear tactic.

Who knew.

France removes GOP from national spotlight. Shift blame to Obama limiting focus on party incompetency. RW dolts seal their own fate by making a tragic international event another political smear tactic.

Who knew.

"sealed their own fate"???? seems to me that the events will make the victory of the repubs next year pre SIGNED AND SEALED---------

sincerely yours-----from a 'never voted repub',
congenital ----ie born with demo
registration-----post war boom baby

Who knew.

"sealed their own fate"???? seems to me that the events will make the victory of the repubs next year pre SIGNED AND SEALED---------

good for you ... I never voted for Obama, but I will be voting for Clinton.

Who knew.

when Kerry ran for president on the DEMO ticket-------my choice was either---vote
for him------or put my right hand on the right lever and watch my arm fall off.
I chose not to vote at all

Who knew.

Well... I have always said only corporatists and COMPLETE morons would vote for her. Which one are you?

Who knew.

Well... I have always said only corporatists and COMPLETE morons would vote for her. Which one are you?

I realize you are not asking me------but I will answer my own POV------if Hillary runs--------I might risk my right arm falling off

Good luck trying to sell people on "Iraq occupation part 3. With a side of Syrian civil war!"

The Paris shock will be over soon . Americans still remember the snafu of the Iraq war.

Good luck trying to sell people on "Iraq occupation part 3. With a side of Syrian civil war!"

The Paris shock will be over soon . Americans still remember the snafu of the Iraq war.

americans are not easily spit upon-------an attack on Paris is ----like an attack on London------dagger in the hearts of americans

Who knew.

I'm an American capable of making a choice regardless of party.

What's your excuse?

you mean the part where Obama pulled out after Bush won which lead to ISIS filling the vacuum.....?

Who knew.

I'm an American capable of making a choice regardless of party.

What's your excuse?
Excuse for what, dumbfuck?
Can you not answer my question?

you mean the part where Obama pulled out after Bush won which lead to ISIS filling the vacuum.....?

Bush's Bug Out.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

Iraq’s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Who knew.
1. You're an idiot.

2. France removes GOP from national spotlight: How were the GOP exactly in the spotlight. I think you are confusing Hillary's criminal investigation with the GOP. And the attack on France has only escalated the attention onto Obama and his failed foreign policy regarding ISIS and his dumbmass plan to IMPORT Terrorists.

3. You're criticizing the GOP for 'politicizing a tragedy'?! :lmao:

Bush's Bug Out.

Obama is getting HAMMERED for wanting to continue to IMPORT TERRORISTS after Paris, state governors all beginning to line up to sign executive orders preventing Obama from dumping ISIS members in their state, and the Liberal response, as always...

"B...b...b...b...BUT BUSH!" :crybaby:

Who knew.
1. You're an idiot.

2. France removes GOP from national spotlight: How were the GOP exactly in the spotlight. I think you are confusing Hillary's criminal investigation with the GOP. And the attack on France has only escalated the attention onto Obama and his failed foreign policy regarding ISIS and his dumbmass plan to IMPORT Terrorists.

3. You're criticizing the GOP for 'politicizing a tragedy'?! :lmao:

so which candidate are you yammering about today ... ISIS ?

[QUOTE="Siete, post: 12825632, member: 49106
so which candidate are you yammering about today ... ISIS ?[/QUOTE]

Obama...or ISIS...pretty much the same... One is a terrorist, the other is a facilitator...

[QUOTE="Siete, post: 12825632, member: 49106
so which candidate are you yammering about today ... ISIS ?

Obama...or ISIS...pretty much the same... One is a terrorist, the other is a facilitator...[/QUOTE]

exactly my point.

Bush's Bug Out.

Obama is getting HAMMERED for wanting to continue to IMPORT TERRORISTS after Paris, state governors all beginning to line up to sign executive orders preventing Obama from dumping ISIS members in their state, and the Liberal response, as always...

Well it was his FUBAR Occupation and Bug Out that started the whole ball of wax a melting.

[QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 12825686, member: 25197
Well it was his FUBAR Occupation and Bug Out that started the whole ball of wax a melting.[/QUOTE]

Ft Hood
Benghazi
Naval Recruiting Station attack
Arming ISIS
Millions to train 5 terrorists for ISIS
Boston Marathon

AFTER 9/11/01, there weren't any more successful terrorist attacks on US soil under BUSH.... Under Obama they have increased dramatically. Evidently those weren't enough, though - now he wants to IMPORT TERRORISTS!
:clap:

Bush's Bug Out.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

Iraq’s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com
Obama was CIC at the time of the pullout.....totally his decision....

of course it is no surprise our traitor-in-chief agreed with the Shiite Maliki......and his ties with Iran and Syria not to mention a supporter of Hezbollah....

haven't you figured out yet which side BO is on....?

Forum List

Back