🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS Rules on Raping Women

They're not true mooselimbs though.
lmao-gif.gif

And remember that these are the people that Obama has given support and aid to and is allowing our ally Turkey to also aid.

ISIS release 'rape handbook' to fighters, with 15 sickening new rules revealed

It shakes one to the core to think that our nations and not just Obama have allowed ISIS to not only flourish but expand into Iraq, Libya and now the Ukraine.

I'm being very bipartisan here. Britain and Canada and others have turned a blind eye to these monsters. It's disgusting as all get out.

ETA: Add Afghanistan to that list. They've taken over 30 provinces from the Taliban there.

Last edited:
It shakes one to the core to think that our nations and not just Obama have allowed ISIS to not only flourish but expand into Iraq, Libya and now the Ukraine.

I'm being very bipartisan here. Britain and Canada and others have turned a blind eye to these monsters. It's disgusting as all get out.

Itis also iron clad proof that our ruling elite are no longer fit to rule and will be displaced by either demographics, politics or invasion or a combination of the threee.

ISIS is the True Face of Islam!
The Western World needs more politicians like Trump, Wilders and Le Pen, not morons like Obama, Merkel and Holland´.

Islam-stop-it-cold.jpg

Obama has another year to ruin this country with possible terror and humane abuses. How in the hell did he get another 4 years? What a mess he's trying to create.

The failure of the Western World to understand that removing a dictator from power in a nation of savages will lead to the rise of assholes like ISIL...

Sad part is ISIL is too large now to think it will be easy to destroy that monster, and we are just starting to see the wave of hell that will be coming from those like ISIL...

The world is going to be hell next year, and I am ready to play my fiddle while I watch Rome burn again...

The failure of the Western World to understand that removing a dictator from power in a nation of savages will lead to the rise of assholes like ISIL...

Sad part is ISIL is too large now to think it will be easy to destroy that monster, and we are just starting to see the wave of hell that will be coming from those like ISIL...

The world is going to be hell next year, and I am ready to play my fiddle while I watch Rome burn again...
ISIS basically uses 'Bum rush' tactics with suicide bombers, sometimes driving trucks full of explosives. While they are not that tactically proficient they are fast, ruthless and determined. Western style military units that have to call int to HQ to get permission to fire will not and cannot stop them.

We can easily stop them and roll them back however if the squad level units have the permission to engage the enemy at will, to shoot up any trucks that violate their perimeter and who can lay down interlocking fields of fire and have adequate air support.

Our inability to roll back and crush ISIS is exclusively a problem of lack of POLITICAL WILL POWER to do what needs to be done, but it can easily be done.

ISIS pigs murder women...

Afghan Woman Barbarically Lynched After Being Falsely Accused of Burning Quran
January 7, 2016 | As the police stood by and watched, a 27-year-old Muslim woman was brutally murdered by a mob in Kabul, Afghanistan after she was falsely accused of burning a Quran by an Islamic cleric.
The young Muslim woman, Farkhunda Malikzada, was viciously beaten, stoned, deliberately run over by a car, thrown into a dry river bed, crushed with larger stones, and then set on fire. It was later determined by the Afghanistan Ministry of Hajj and Religious Affairs that Farkhunda Malikzada had not burned a Quran.

farkhunda1.jpg

Mob in Kabul, Afghanistan attacks, murders, then burns 27-year-old Farkhunda Malikzada after she was falsely accused of burning a Quran.​

Although the murder of Farkhunda occurred in March 2015, the New York Times in recent months was able to collect cell-phone videos and pictures of the lynching from sources in Afghanistan and online, and compiled a lengthy video of the horrific crime, which it published at nytimes.com on Dec. 26, 2015. The reporters who did the work are John Woo, Adam B. Ellick, and Alissa J. Rubin. The video contains scenes of graphic violence. It reveals the radical and violent nature of not a few Islamic believers in Kabul, and shows the precarious condition of the police and civil order in that city.

It further reveals the brutal way in which women can be treated in Afghanistan in some instances. In May 2015, four men were sentenced to death for their role in Farkhunda’s murder, and 11 police officers were sentenced to one year in prison for not protecting the young woman. However, in July, an appeals court overturned the death sentences of the four killers and reduced their sentences, and in August a panel of lawyers recommended to the Afghan Supreme Court that the case be retried.

VIDEO: Afghan Woman Barbarically Lynched After Being Falsely Accused of Burning Quran

See also:

Female activist killed by the Islamic State posted this final defiant message
January 7,`16 - The Islamic State summarily executed a female citizen journalist who served as a source of news and information about life in the organization's de facto capital, according to activists.
News of Ruqia Hassan's death emerged this week, but she's believed to have been detained by the Islamic State six months ago and killed three months ago, according to a Syrian activist hiding in Turkey who did not want to be named because of safety concerns. Hassan's family still lived in Raqqa, Syria, at the time of her death, but they have since escaped to another part of the country, the activist said. Hassan, 30, was known as "Nissan Ibrahim" online. While Hassan didn't work with any specific group, she supplied information to other activists in exile about the conditions and latest news in Raqqa, the activist said.

An activist monitoring group, Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently, posted a screenshot of what it describes as Hassan's last public Facebook comment from July. She wrote that she was in Raqqa and had received death threats, including when the Islamic State will "arrest me and kill me." "It's okay because they will cut my head," she wrote. "And I have dignity, it's better than I live in humiliation" under the Islamic State. Hassan had attended Aleppo University, where she studied philosophy, and she later joined the opposition in Raqqa to President Bashar al-Assad, the Guardian reported. She refused to leave the city after the Islamic State took control of the area, according to the Guardian.

imrs.php

Activists who live in Islamic State-controlled territory face great peril for documenting atrocities committed by the radical al-Qaeda offshoot, which is also known as ISIS and ISIL. A prominent member of Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently and an activist friend were found dead, shot and beheaded, in southern Turkey over the summer. While some believe Hassan may be the first female citizen journalist to be killed by the Islamic State, she isn't the first female activist to suffer such a fate, according to the Raqqa organization.

Hassan operated independently of any known group, and she maintained a lively Facebook presence, posting messages laden with dry humor, daily musings and earnest hopes for the future. She mocked an Islamic State crackdown on WiFi hotspots, writing "Go ahead and cut off the internet, our messenger pigeons won't complain," according to CNN. Her last public message was posted on July 21. Some activists wondered whether militants then took control of her social media accounts in order to get information about her contacts. But her profile is now locked under Facebook's remembering setting, used for those who have died.

MORE

Forum List

Back