ISIS second-in-command killed, U.S. believes( why now ?)

who believes a word from this administration? we never hear about them KILLING anyone since they supposedly killed Bin ladan. Not even a daily head count of our men and women killed under Obambam from the media like they did with Bush . and now, WALLA right after a terrorist attack they got their man and his cousin too. pfeeesh

Wrong......as usual.

ISIL death toll at 20,000, but 'stalemate' continues
7:05 p.m. EDT October 12, 2015
WASHINGTON — The U.S.-led bombing campaign has killed an estimated 20,000 Islamic State fighters, an increase from the 15,000 the Pentagon reported in July, according to a senior military officer.

Airstrikes from the American-led campaign, which began in August 2014, have rattled the militants from the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, said the official and another Pentagon official familiar with intelligence. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

The second official said intercepted communications show ISIL militants to be fearful of the allied air attacks, which have forced them to change their tactics.

But despite the higher number of casualties and the airstrikes' erosion of morale among ISIL fighters, the militant group continues to draw new fighters to Iraq andSyria. The overall force, the first official said, remains about where it was when the bombing started: 20,000 to 30,000 fighters.

This is not hard to comprehend. The 20,000 killed are Active fighters, the 30,000 are Ready Reserves. The other 30,000 are Inactive Reserves. Then you have Homeland Defense Forces, Coast Watchers, etc. Finally there is the Religous Reserve of several millions supported by the Children's Reserve and non child bearing Women's Reserve. This could take a while and an entire sack full of bombs.

Link? I like information that is corroborated and vetted.

I wonder why the righties are avoiding this thread. I guess they just can't stand the thought that Obama can go to a baseball game and kill a top ISIS member at the same time. Too used to Bush, who could barely focus on anything for very long.

Obama didn't kill a top ISIS member you ignorant turd.

who believes a word from this administration? we never hear about them KILLING anyone since they supposedly killed Bin ladan. Not even a daily head count of our men and women killed under Obambam from the media like they did with Bush . and now, WALLA right after a terrorist attack they got their man and his cousin too. pfeeesh

Wrong......as usual.

WASHINGTON — The U.S.-led bombing campaign has killed an estimated 20,000 Islamic State fighters, an increase from the 15,000 the Pentagon reported in July, according to a senior military officer.

Airstrikes from the American-led campaign, which began in August 2014, have rattled the militants from the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, said the official and another Pentagon official familiar with intelligence. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

The second official said intercepted communications show ISIL militants to be fearful of the allied air attacks, which have forced them to change their tactics.

But despite the higher number of casualties and the airstrikes' erosion of morale among ISIL fighters, the militant group continues to draw new fighters to Iraq andSyria. The overall force, the first official said, remains about where it was when the bombing started: 20,000 to 30,000 fighters.

This is not hard to comprehend. The 20,000 killed are Active fighters, the 30,000 are Ready Reserves. The other 30,000 are Inactive Reserves. Then you have Homeland Defense Forces, Coast Watchers, etc. Finally there is the Religous Reserve of several millions supported by the Children's Reserve and non child bearing Women's Reserve. This could take a while and an entire sack full of bombs.

I wonder why the righties are avoiding this thread. I guess they just can't stand the thought that Obama can go to a baseball game and kill a top ISIS member at the same time. Too used to Bush, who could barely focus on anything for very long.

But he's to blame for Isis attack in Brussels ?

Which is it ? Oh I get it . Obama only gets blame, never credit .

Wrong......as usual.

But he's to blame for Isis attack in Brussels ?

Which is it ? Oh I get it . Obama only gets blame, never credit .

Are you sure Obama is to blame for the attack in Brussels?

Wrong......as usual.

A link to what fuzz nuts? From whom do you want said link? Most responders are not mind readers and need a guide! Again, a link to what?

ISIS second-in-command killed, U.S. believes - CNNPolitics.com
ISIS second-in-command killed, U.S. believes
160325102512-isis-2-abd-al-rahman-mustafa-al-qaduli-haji-imam-medium-plus-169.jpg

i have question. media confirmed two american dead by brussel attack 4 hour ago

and this news now .
is it revenge ?
usa can kill isis leaders. but they wait !!!!!!!!!?

You're retarded. Where do you people come up with this derangement?

This is about the 20th time they have killed the second-in-command.

Yes and the 21st time someone has been designated #2. You're point being?

160325102512-isis-2-abd-al-rahman-mustafa-al-qaduli-haji-imam-medium-plus-169.jpg

and this news now .
is it revenge ?

Yes and the 21st time someone has been designated #2. You're point being?

It is a good brag factor for Obama, nothing else changes.

and this news now .
is it revenge ?

List the other 19 ISIS second in commands then.

Or go eat your own shit.

and this news now .
is it revenge ?

Or go eat your own shit.

Look it up yourself dipshit.. And while you are at it, you will find that this is the THIRD time the White House has announced killing Fadhil Ahmad al-Hayali. I wonder how many more times they can kill him so they look good.

and this news now .
is it revenge ?

Or go eat your own shit.

Look it up yourself dipshit.. And while you are at it, you will find that this is the THIRD time the White House has announced killing Fadhil Ahmad al-Hayali. I wonder how many more times they can kill him so they look good.

Bon appetit.

and this news now .
is it revenge ?
Don't be stupid.
why ?
fact =two american dead / # 2 isis leader dead two hours later

fact= obama could kill # 2 isis leader before brussel attack . but he didnt ..

why ?

and this news now .
is it revenge ?
Don't be stupid.
why ?

why ?
Don't be stupid. When they are found, they are taken down. The location isn't kept "safe" until the best time politically. Makes one wonder if you know how anything works. Do you still believe Obama was born in Kenya?

and this news now .
is it revenge ?
Don't be stupid.
why ?

why ?

He was busy doing the wave at a Cuban baseball game. He has different priorities than most.

and this news now .
is it revenge ?
Don't be stupid.
why ?

why ?
Don't be stupid. When they are found, they are taken down. The location isn't kept "safe" until the best time politically. Makes one wonder if you know how anything works. Do you still believe Obama was born in Kenya?
When they are found !!!!!!
just /only / after brussel attack.after two american ...........!!!!!!
are you f kidding me?

Forum List

Back