Islam Is A False Religion

Aramaic is just one of the Semitic languages.
Surada AGAIN farts out a DIVERSION---she is DECLARING a simple fact that every one knows----a lot better than does she. Do not fall for the
simple islamo nazi shit technique

There's no compulsion to convert in Islam
^^^^ GROSS LIE ALERT. Everyday life in a shariah adherent society includes GROSS COMPULSION TO CONVERT TO ISLAM for ALL non muslims. Non muslims can escape gross oppression in shariah law ONLY by conversion to islam. A modern example. Most people have heard of the murder of journalist DANIEL PEARL---his throat was slit by
muslims who grabbed him and, very simply slit his throat. They VIDEO TAPED the event in which the man stated approx. ' My parents are jews and I am a jew ' The reason they VIDEOTAPED is because in SHARIAH LAW----the murder is legal. Surada is so much a disgusting liar that she will deny this FACT. The murderers were sentenced to death in a SPECIAL NON MUSLIM court convened by the then Prime Minister of
Pakistan-----but by POPULAR ISLAMIST DEMAND---they were declared
innocent (in islamic law) and are not free as a bird HEROES in the UMMAH and for islamo nazis world wide-----like Surada. Musharaff's political career did not survive his APOSTASY---brave man put down in
islamo nazi-ville

I bet our little ninny Surada won’t even admit that Islam itself means “submission” or that deception for Islam is permitted.

Of course. Muslims submit to the will of God. Christians pray, "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

This is real basic stuff. In Isaiah God calls Israel his servant.

" In my hose we serve the Lord"...

You are dumb as a stump with zero critical thinking skills.

^^^^ GROSS LIE ALERT. Everyday life in a shariah adherent society includes GROSS COMPULSION TO CONVERT TO ISLAM for ALL non muslims. Non muslims can escape gross oppression in shariah law ONLY by conversion to islam. A modern example. Most people have heard of the murder of journalist DANIEL PEARL---his throat was slit by
muslims who grabbed him and, very simply slit his throat. They VIDEO TAPED the event in which the man stated approx. ' My parents are jews and I am a jew ' The reason they VIDEOTAPED is because in SHARIAH LAW----the murder is legal. Surada is so much a disgusting liar that she will deny this FACT. The murderers were sentenced to death in a SPECIAL NON MUSLIM court convened by the then Prime Minister of
Pakistan-----but by POPULAR ISLAMIST DEMAND---they were declared
innocent (in islamic law) and are not free as a bird HEROES in the UMMAH and for islamo nazis world wide-----like Surada. Musharaff's political career did not survive his APOSTASY---brave man put down in
islamo nazi-ville

You're not that ignorant. Didn't you know that some Muslims, like some Christians and some Jews are criminals?

Of course. Muslims submit to the will of God. Christians pray, "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

This is real basic stuff. In Isaiah God calls Israel his servant.

" In my hose we serve the Lord"...

You are dumb as a stump with zero critical thinking skills.
You’re a lying gibbering chimp retard.

“In my hose?”

Your too stupid to realize that Islam is a very silly stupid fictional creation of a psychotic scumbag.

Let’s just start with reality. Mohammed (peanut butter and jelly) was a murderous vile hate filled pedophile. May he rot in pieces.

You're not that ignorant. Didn't you know that some Muslims, like some Christians and some Jews are criminals?
surada is TRYING to claim that the murder of Daniel Pearl was ORDINARY CRIME----she is not as stupid as she pretends---the REASON that the murderers were let off is because---ACCORDING TO SHARIAH LAW----killing a jew is virtually legal---the only penalty is usually a NOMINAL FINE ---something like half the value of goat----
same for christians and even WORSE for zoroastrians---more like the value of a chicken. She claims to KNOW ISLAM----she probably does but LIES about it all the time----TYPICAL

That's pretty limited to some Shia. Taqiyya is only to be used to save a life or preserve the peace. You've heard of Lashon Hara.. it's similar.

The Israeli law of Chok Issur Lashon Hara ( the law forbidding the defamation of character)defines defamation as anything written (libel) or oral (slander) that is likely to degrade a person in the eyes of human beings or to make him the object of hatred, contempt or ridicule on their part, to cause a person to be ...Oct 15, 2015
Voleh Organization › defamation-in-isr...
Defamation in Israel - VOLEH
More lies ^^^^ to protect islam ---not people---just ISLAM.
In a few months----ask any muslim adolescent WHAT HAPPENED
OCTOBER 7 2023?

You’re a lying gibbering chimp retard.

“In my hose?”

Your too stupid to realize that Islam is a very silly stupid fictional creation of a psychotic scumbag.

Let’s just start with reality. Mohammed (peanut butter and jelly) was a murderous vile hate filled pedophile. May he rot in pieces.

You're terminally ignorant.

More lies ^^^^ to protect islam ---not people---just ISLAM.
In a few months----ask any muslim adolescent WHAT HAPPENED
OCTOBER 7 2023?

Oct 7 is a tragic business. Didn't you think they would ever strike back for the theft and killing?

Forum List

Back